Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ode2Joy

Hillary Clinton ‘They Never Told Men Who Lost to Go Away’

141 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, cprenegade said:

Actually I remember Gore disappearing from public view for quite some time after the decision by the supreme court.  He later resurfaced as an environmental activist.  Not everyone agrees with his views on the subject, but at least he didn't go around the world blaming everyone but himself for why he lost the election.  When your own party is growing tired of hearing it, maybe it is time to fade away gracefully.  

Bingo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

She and her devout followers complain worse than Jesus and the apostles did on the original Good Friday about perceived martyrdom.

Even Bill Palmer has more class than your total lack of respect shown above. :(

Edited by EL-FLIPPO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EL-FLIPPO said:

Even Bill Palmer has more class than your total lack of respect shown above. :(

Why?  It's true. Hillary and her supporters do complain worse than Jesus did according to what the Scriptures show, and that's only IF you really believe the Scriptures. 

It's far more disrespectful to Jesus and what Jesus represents to Christians when Hillary claims she was going to pursue the ministry and is at the same time a very vocal supporter of abortion and other positions that I seriously doubt that Jesus would embrace. 

Not a single losing candidate that I can recall has ever gone on continuous national and international tours complaining and blaming others for losing. 

For the record, I think Trump is a phony Christian too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

It’s weird that a believer in the absolute supremacy of the individual would determine that one particular individual is somehow representative of roughly 3.75 billion women.

That's what Hillary believes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, songfourone said:

 

Just how is Hillary supposed to go away when Joba starts daily threads about her?

Me thinks he doth protest too much.

It is simply a diversion from the Trump dumpster fire of law suits and lack of coherent governing. 

You've got the cause and effect bass ackwards.

If Hillary goes away Joba will probably stop posting about her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, VOSA said:

You've got the cause and effect bass ackwards.

If Hillary goes away Joba will probably stop posting about her.

I don't know.  You can see how many Walter Mondale threads there are around here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

She and her devout followers complain worse than Jesus and the apostles did on the original Good Friday about perceived martyrdom.

Since neither Jesus nor his disciples complained on the original Good Friday, you are being extremely nasty toward those of us who believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VOSA said:

You've got the cause and effect bass ackwards.

If Hillary goes away Joba will probably stop posting about her.

 

So you are falling for his nonsense?

It is all about deflecting from the hourly Trump chaos.

It would appear it is over your head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Since neither Jesus nor his disciples complained on the original Good Friday, you are being extremely nasty toward those of us who believe.

I had fish n chips for dinner last night. My wife has salmon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, songfourone said:

 

So you are falling for his nonsense?

It is all about deflecting from the hourly Trump chaos.

It would appear it is over your head.

LMAO you mad bro? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just now, Joba said:

LMAO you mad bro? :lol:

 

Nope.

Amused at the lengths you go to deflect from Trump and the constant chaos though.

:D

Edited by songfourone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

I had fish n chips for dinner last night. My wife has salmon.

Okay, I had shrimp salad and husband had scallop scampi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, cprenegade said:

Actually I remember Gore disappearing from public view for quite some time after the decision by the supreme court.  He later resurfaced as an environmental activist.  Not everyone agrees with his views on the subject, but at least he didn't go around the world blaming everyone but himself for why he lost the election.  When your own party is growing tired of hearing it, maybe it is time to fade away gracefully.  

LOL!

We have a Special Prosecutor investigating why she lost. 

Quote
Quote

 

Romney before Obama speech: 'We don't have a President that knows what to do'

September 11, 2014

https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/politics/christie-romney-obama/index.html

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Okay, I had shrimp salad and husband had scallop scampi.

They didn't have shrimp salad where we went. My wife would have got that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, songfourone said:

 

Nope.

Amused at the lengths you go to deflect from Trump and the constant chaos though.

:D

Should anyone be amused at how much you deflect to Trump.

There was a thread about coffee and you deflected to Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stevez51 said:

Should anyone be amused at how much you deflect to Trump.

There was a thread about coffee and you deflected to Trump.

 

Correction, cofefe.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, Jimmy Jazz said:

It’s weird that a believer in the absolute supremacy of the individual would determine that one particular individual is somehow representative of roughly 3.75 billion women.

It's all very strange. With her alienating the conservative white women, and David Hogg alienating gun owners, The dems have their work cut out for them in 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, songfourone said:

 

Correction, cofefe.

:D

Keep believing that. It was coffee, but you know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yah know gang.

I been sort of watching this thread....and others abut Hillary or it gets woven into the narrative.

 

Now, this is what I find amusing/interesting. Except for a few interviews like 60 minutes or similar. And maybe a 30 second spot on any REAL news station. A side from that I don't hear squat about Hillary. Unless of course somebody slams here and he talking heads devote maybe 5 minutes.

Where for the life of me do you guys come up with all this stuff.....both sides. It is like you all have news feeds or you wake up in the morning and Google 'Hillary Clinton'

News flash: Unlike a tumor or cancer....you all can just ignore anything and everything about Hillary and life will be much simpler.

I used to get all lathered up about Huckleberry...the Milk Maid...and her BS. Now when she is on....I save and use a lot of time. And my life is much simpler.

If you are familiar with Star Trek that had an episode called 'Let This be Your Last Battlefield'...one of the sub-plots was that two people continue to fight...over something that doesn't matter anymore. Even though 'their' world was dead....leaving only themselves...all that was left was the fighting. 

But do go on...just thought I would pass that little thought along. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VOSA said:

You've got the cause and effect bass ackwards.

If Hillary goes away Joba will probably stop posting about her.

Problem is ....she can't go away because people like Joba on one side and some of the others...keep bringing here up and won't let here 'go away'.

What an incredible waste of energy. But then....some people just like to fight....my Mother and her sister were like that....always in it about something....then it would calm down....and it would start again and again and again. 

It appears to be almost a hobby with some of you. 

But do go on...it is entertaining....both sides fighting over NOTHING that matters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Yah know gang.

I been sort of watching this thread....and others abut Hillary or it gets woven into the narrative.

 

Now, this is what I find amusing/interesting. Except for a few interviews like 60 minutes or similar. And maybe a 30 second spot on any REAL news station. A side from that I don't hear squat about Hillary. Unless of course somebody slams here and he talking heads devote maybe 5 minutes.

Where for the life of me do you guys come up with all this stuff.....both sides. It is like you all have news feeds or you wake up in the morning and Google 'Hillary Clinton'

News flash: Unlike a tumor or cancer....you all can just ignore anything and everything about Hillary and life will be much simpler.

I used to get all lathered up about Huckleberry...the Milk Maid...and her BS. Now when she is on....I save and use a lot of time. And my life is much simpler.

If you are familiar with Star Trek that had an episode called 'Let This be Your Last Battlefield'...one of the sub-plots was that two people continue to fight...over something that doesn't matter anymore. Even though 'their' world was dead....leaving only themselves...all that was left was the fighting. 

But do go on...just thought I would pass that little thought along. 

 

Buzzkill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

They didn't have shrimp salad where we went. My wife would have got that.

Mine was homemade as was my husband's scampi.

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Since neither Jesus nor his disciples complained on the original Good Friday, you are being extremely nasty toward those of us who believe.

It's not nasty at all.  In fact, it's truthful.  You could probably benefit by reading your Bible again or at least pay attention to the Gospel of Matthew during this time of year so you'd know what it says about the day Jesus was crucified.  Jesus cried out and asked "Father! Father! Why have you forsaken me?"

And the apostles hid and denied Jesus, fearful for their own lives. 

Hillary's been complaining ever since she lost the election and even before, complaining how she couldn't understand why she was 50 points ahead of Trump.

And her supporters are still in denial too.  Some even claim that she isn't relevant.  Others demonstrate how relevant she still is to them.  She even started her own RESISTANCE PAC .

Regardless, Happy Easter to you and yours.  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually feel some sympathy for her because I honestly believe that this loss has had a major psychological impact on her. She doesn't really know what else to do except to be in the spotlight. She's not a "stay home and bake cookies" kind of woman and the one thing she has been working toward for her entire life she didn't get.  Her best-laid plans failed.  I hope that she finds peace one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

I actually feel some sympathy for her because I honestly believe that this loss has had a major psychological impact on her. She doesn't really know what else to do except to be in the spotlight. She's not a "stay home and bake cookies" kind of woman and the one thing she has been working toward for her entire life she didn't get.  Her best-laid plans failed.  I hope that she finds peace one day.

 

More grandchildren time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0