Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joba

Analysis: 10 Percent of March for Our Lives Participants Were under 18

26 posts in this topic

Quote

 

An analysis of the crowd at the March for Our Lives showed that only 10 percent of the marchers were teenagers under 18.

Despite media reports emphasizing the youth of the protesters, especially the Parkland student leaders, the average marcher was a 49-year-old, college-educated woman, reported Dana R. Fisher, a University of Maryland sociology professor who surveyed the crowd at the march.

The massive March 24 protest in Washington, D.C. called on Congress to take action on gun control and was headlined by students and family members connected with the fatal Valentine’s Day school shooting in Parkland, Fla.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/march-for-our-lives-protesters-10-percent-under-18/

 

LOL just like I said, the whole thing is a fraud. These aren't really teens that are behind this. It's a Soros backed attack on the NRA. Hogg is just the front man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Joba said:

LOL just like I said, the whole thing is a fraud. These aren't really teens that are behind this. It's a Soros backed attack on the NRA. Hogg is just the front man.

I didn't know the March was limited to certain ages.

It would appear that many ages were in solidarity of the March.

I am sure you have a point here somewhere........

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, songfourone said:

I didn't know the March was limited to certain ages.

It would appear that many ages were in solidarity of the March.

I am sure you have a point here somewhere........

 

LOL only 10% are school aged kids. That's pretty damning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joba said:

LOL only 10% are school aged kids. That's pretty damning.

How is that damning?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe BGE shut his electricity off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zenwalk said:

Maybe BGE shut his electricity off?

 

Non payment?

 

He did say many times how much he lost during those Obama years.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

Maybe BGE shut his electricity off?

Probably made a burger, shakes and pizza run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooooooooooooo...

(Counting on my fingers)

That means that 90% of those protesters are eligible to vote against vested interests.

November's election results just might be a December gift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Probably made a burger, shakes and pizza run. 

Unhappy meals from McDs otherwise known as the Trump diet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally pathetic, sophomoric attempt at minimizing the concerns of the students.

Now, who would bother minimizing the concerns of these young people?

Someone, perhaps, who feared the kids might be right after all?

Or perhaps, someone who knew the kids were right, but feels their personal concerns outweigh the needs of the tribe?

Is it wrong that the 90% of the crowd was out of high school? 

Only to someone who feared the crowd were correct, that their points were valid and deserved respect, that felt they might possibly lose something they thought they had.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure what Joba the Nut's point is but, these kids would obviously be supported by their family members and neighbors. So even if the claim is true, how is it relevant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, songfourone said:

I didn't know the March was limited to certain ages.

It would appear that many ages were in solidarity of the March.

I am sure you have a point here somewhere........

 

The point is he's a troll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FatBoy said:

I'm not sure what Joba the Nut's point is but, these kids would obviously be supported by their family members and neighbors. So even if the claim is true, how is it relevant?

 

As long as they are legal to vote, they can vote against Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bmore_ken said:

The point is he's a troll

 

Thanks ken, the often needed voice of reason.

:)

Still planning on a DE retirement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, songfourone said:

 

Thanks ken, the often needed voice of reason.

:)

Still planning on a DE retirement?

Yup. The house is getting closer and closer to getting paid off. Thank you summer vacationers.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Yup. The house is getting closer and closer to getting paid off. Thank you summer vacationers.  :)

 

What area?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, songfourone said:

 

What area?

Georgetown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bmore_ken said:

Georgetown

 

Nice, I am closer to Lewes.

Crazy building and road work going on.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, songfourone said:

 

Nice, I am closer to Lewes.

Crazy building and road work going on.

 

 

I'm looking into the Lewes, Long Neck, Millsboro areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

I'm looking into the Lewes, Long Neck, Millsboro areas.

 

Have many friends who live off Route  24.

I can’t believe I have been here 10 yrs now.

I do love it here, have learned to live peacefullywith the tourons (tourist/morons). 

Put your name in for physicans and specialists here as soon as you move, there usually are waiting lists.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, songfourone said:

 

Have many friends who live off Route  24.

I can’t believe I have been here 10 yrs now.

I do love it here, have learned to live peacefullywith the tourons (tourist/morons). 

Put your name in for physicans and specialists here as soon as you move, there usually are waiting lists.

 

 

Hoping to be able to make the move within a couple years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw mostly ageing "we protest everything" hippies and the usual rent a mob supplied by the left. They always vote dem anyway no matter what kook they run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Hoping to be able to make the move within a couple years.

 

Everyone feels like they have won the lottery tax wise.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0