Joba

Conservatives fight back at Ingraham boycott and companies better brace themselves

345 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Joba said:

LOL no you won't. It's far better for you to post all day every day then actually take a real life vacation. :lol:

You don't even know what a vacation is. Bet you've never taken one. And Tuesdays at Golden Corral don't count. Go play your video games, bot boy.

Edited by Pickle20

6 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

You don't even know what a vacation is. Bet you've never taken one. And Tuesdays at Golden Corral don't count. Go play your video games, bot boy.

LMAO I have a vacation planned for the summer at the French Riviera. I put in the NetJet reservation this past weekend. You were saying? :D

2 minutes ago, Joba said:

LMAO I have a vacation planned for the summer at the French Riviera. I put in the NetJet reservation this past weekend. You were saying? :D

Fake news.

2 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Fake news.

LOL and you won't find me posting all day every day either. I'll be doing much better things. :D

2 minutes ago, Joba said:

LOL and you won't find me posting all day every day either. I'll be doing much better things. :D

No, you'll be in that dark basement, your troll face illuminated by the computer screen.

You ain't fooling anyone, son.

Just now, Pickle20 said:

No, you'll be in that dark basement, your troll face illuminated by the computer screen.

You ain't fooling anyone, son.

LOL poor "Pickle". Sonned relentlessly again. :lol:

1 minute ago, Joba said:

LOL poor "Pickle". Sonned relentlessly again. :lol:

Come original, poser.

Laura Ingraham continuing to shine. Meanwhile Hitler Hogg is still nowhere to be found. :D

Laura Ingraham is getting some good news after a couple weeks of not so good news.

No. 1 – One of her major advertisers, Ace Hardware, returned to the program this week. We hear more advertisers are returning to the show next week.

No. 2 – Ingraham just secured an exclusive interview with former **** Cheney chief of staff Scooter Libby, pardoned by President Trump earlier today. Libby was convicted of perjury in 2007.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/laura-ingraham-secured-an-exclusive-interview-with-scooter-libby-tonight/362060

Posted (edited)

RWNJ's keeping Hero Hogg relevant. His legacy will only get stronger and stronger until one day we will be free of nut jobs and their obsession with mass-killing toys.

A main contention of the pro-gun protesters was the youth leaders of the gun control movement. Parkland student David Hogg was mentioned by name multiple times, and one 26-year-old activist who would only go by his first name Jon, lamented that “we’ve become a nation of emotional spiraling.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/irked-by-parkland-students-pro-gun-demonstrators-rally-across-us?ref=home

Mission accomplished, David. You won. Everyone else lost.

Edited by Pickle20

Just now, Pickle20 said:

RWNJ's keeping Hero Hogg relevant. His legacy will only get stronger and stronger until one day we will be free of nut jobs and their obsession with mass-killing toys.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/irked-by-parkland-students-pro-gun-demonstrators-rally-across-us?ref=home

Mission accomplished, David. You won. Everyone else lost.

ROTFLMAO where is that pathetic little twerp anyway? I haven't heard from Hitler Hogg in weeks. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Joba said:

ROTFLMAO where is that pathetic little twerp anyway? I haven't heard from Hitler Hogg in weeks. :lol:

Maybe he's on vacation in Italy.

Zing!

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Joba said:

Why does he need to be out there speaking when RWNJs are doing his publicity for him?

It's nothing short of a stroke of genius. From a teen. Brilliant.

Edited by Pickle20

1 minute ago, Pickle20 said:

Why does he need to be out there speaking when RWNJs are doing his publicity for him?

It's nothing short of a stroke of genius. From a teen. Brilliant.

ROTFLMAO that pathetic little twerp doesn't even seem to have a legacy. I tried to find one but basically what's out there is just....zilch. :lol:

Any chance you two can get a private room?

Matt, please shoot this thread and end the suffering. B)

How many pages wasted to Joba's and Pickle's nonsense?

13 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Lock it up. Joba has been sonned enough.

LOL stop whining all the time son. :lol:

Posted (edited)

Linked to from Drudge Report: Hero Hogg plans new boycott.

https://www.thewrap.com/parkland-student-activist-david-hogg-teases-another-boycott-stay-tuned/

Late last month, Hogg launched an advertiser boycott against the host of “The Ingraham Angle” that has led to more than two dozen advertisers publicly severing ties with Ingraham’s primetime show.

Ingraham also took a very suspicious vacation as the controversy heated up  — which many experts told TheWrap was a strategic bit of crisis communications for her employer.

“Fox News uses this vacation tactic to buy time so they can evaluate the long-term prospects of the advertiser actions, as well as viewer sentiment,” former Fox News president Joe Peyronnin told TheWrap at the time.

Sounds like Laura survived by the skin of her dentures. And she may not survive this next boycott.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Edited by Pickle20

ROTFLMAO I guess Hitler Hogg didn't get the memo. His 15 minutes are already up. :lol:

8 hours ago, Joba said:

Sounds like a Shad swimming upstream against the current.....

8 hours ago, Joba said:

I’ll believe it when I see it what are the dates?