Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cameron

They just can't quit her

75 posts in this topic

Republicans are running attack ads blasting Hillary Clinton as an out-of-touch elitist. Fox News prime time is blanketed with reports about Clinton investigations. Trump 2020 campaign rallies in key presidential swing states feature "lock her up!" chants. . . 

Whatever Clinton does, that's unlikely to happen in at least one corner of the media: Conservative news outlets have never stopped covering her with election-year intensity.

Some 17 months after Election Day 2016, Fox News is still devotes roughly equal time to Trump and Clinton, according to an analysis by the liberal media watchdog Media Matters — despite the fact that one is now a private citizen, and the other president of the United States.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/2018-campaign-republicans-are-running-against-hillary-clinton-again-n861261

LMAO!!! The sheep are so easily distracted. And they wonder why they “feel” disenfranchised.

😂

Posted (edited)

FOX News = BOTZ News.

:lol:

Edited by Pickle20

Posted (edited)

When she actually becomes (and behaves like) a private citizen...perhaps then everyone will stop paying her any heed.

She wrote a book about the 2016 election, touted it on a tour all over the country, and toured India making
accusations, slander, and innuendo about the current president, and about the people that didn't vote for her.

Trust me,I find her totally irrelevant at this point. I'd LOVE to begin ignoring her.

And I'll gladly get started on that as soon as she (finally) leaves the public eye. 

Edited by freddfish

How can she leave the public eye when BOTZ News devotes as much time to her as they do the current Prez?

30 minutes ago, freddfish said:

When she actually becomes (and behaves like) a private citizen...perhaps then everyone will stop paying her any heed.

She wrote a book about the 2016 election, touted it on a tour all over the country, and toured India making
accusations, slander, and innuendo about the current president, and about the people that didn't vote for her.

Trust me,I find her totally irrelevant at this point. I'd LOVE to begin ignoring her.

And I'll gladly get started on that as soon as she (finally) leaves the public eye. 

In your mind, what are the rules for how a private citizen must behave?

It's an ornery little obsession. We have a couple of posters here that are afflicted. 

I used to have a dog who kept licking this spot on his hindquarters. Doctors said it was a mental issue and put a cone of shame on his head till it stopped itching. I'm thinking the Hillary obsessed might try something similar. 

21 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

I used to have a dog who kept licking this spot on his hindquarters. Doctors said it was a mental issue and put a cone of shame on his head till it stopped itching. I'm thinking the Hillary obsessed might try something similar. 

Maybe Hillary is the one who needs the cone. :lol:

Maybe when Hillary stops being obsessed with Hillary, then others will stop paying attention.  She is probably going to run for president again.  Am I wrong?

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, microg said:

Maybe when Hillary stops being obsessed with Hillary, then others will stop paying attention.  She is probably going to run for president again.  Am I wrong?

No chance she runs again, and if so, is a serious contender for the nomination.

Edited by Pickle20

Just now, Pickle20 said:

No chance she runs again.

I think Hillary would like to run again.  I don't think the democratic party wants her to run again. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Papi said:

Maybe Hillary is the one who needs the cone. :lol:

She really rankles you guys.  Your efforts would be better spent being rankled at the man dragging your party through the mud and his apologists Ryan, McConnell and the miscellaneous ignorati that make up Trump's base.  The GOP's problem isn't Hillary at all. 

Edited by zenwalk

10 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

She really rankles you guys.  Your efforts would be better spent being rankled at the man dragging your party through the mud and his apologists Ryan, McConnell and the miscellaneous ignorati that make up Trump's base.  The GOP's problem isn't Hillary at all. 

I am rankled at the whole group of idiots in congress (both sides of the aisle) and the White House. Hillary is just an inconsequential distraction at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Papi said:

I am rankled at the whole group of idiots in congress (both sides of the aisle) and the White House. Hillary is just an inconsequential distraction at this point. 

The GOP officially turned into Lord of the Flies when McCain brought Palin in as his wannabe veep. That morphed into abominable behavior throughout the Obama administration with their barely disguised stoking of the racial fires and an agenda of de-legitimizing him through lies and propaganda. If you wonder why dems aren't rushing in to mop up a republican mess I suggest you see it from their side.  You guys created Trump. You want to dump him? Write your leadership.

27 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

The GOP officially turned into Lord of the Flies when McCain brought Palin in as his wannabe veep. That morphed into abominable behavior throughout the Obama administration with their barely disguised stoking of the racial fires and an agenda of de-legitimizing him through lies and propaganda. If you wonder why dems aren't rushing in to mop up a republican mess I suggest you see it from their side.  You guys created Trump. You want to dump him? Write your leadership.

McCain choosing Palin was the worst decision he ever made. But the consequences of the Obama administration are not solely the responsibility of the opposition.Mr. Obama stoked the racial fires as well, and caused a lot of the backlash that he experienced. The fact that the pendulum swung back so far to the craziness of Trump is terrible, but it was inevitable that after 8 years of Mr. Obama there was going to be a retreat from the progressive push that he championed (much to the chagrin of a large part of the voting public, including enough Democrats to elect Trump). As they say, elections have consequences, and one of the unintended consequences of the election of Mr. Obama twice was the degree that his administration triggered the pendulum to swing back the other way.

2 hours ago, Papi said:

McCain choosing Palin was the worst decision he ever made. But the consequences of the Obama administration are not solely the responsibility of the opposition.Mr. Obama stoked the racial fires as well, and caused a lot of the backlash that he experienced. The fact that the pendulum swung back so far to the craziness of Trump is terrible, but it was inevitable that after 8 years of Mr. Obama there was going to be a retreat from the progressive push that he championed (much to the chagrin of a large part of the voting public, including enough Democrats to elect Trump). As they say, elections have consequences, and one of the unintended consequences of the election of Mr. Obama twice was the degree that his administration triggered the pendulum to swing back the other way.

The backlash of Obama is from those who couldn't stomach a black man in the White House.

Your welcome.

9 minutes ago, songfourone said:

The backlash of Obama is from those who couldn't stomach a black man in the White House.

Your welcome.

Link?

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, com6063 said:

Link?

They even had a party over it, Tee Bagger Party.

;)

Edited by songfourone

5 minutes ago, songfourone said:

They even had a party over it, Tee Bagger Party.

;)

Link?

2 minutes ago, songfourone said:

Any links from a valid source? A news clip hardly qualifies.

Just now, com6063 said:

Any links from a valid source? A news clip hardly qualifies.

Your lying eyes don't believe it huh?

So where are the Tee Baggers now?

:D

4 minutes ago, songfourone said:

Your lying eyes don't believe it huh?

So where are the Tee Baggers now?

:D

Any official sources?