Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cameron

They just can't quit her

75 posts in this topic

Just now, Papi said:

It's "you're" welcome, just fyi.

But that "black man" nonsense is a lie and you know it. The backlash was from too progressive, too fast. To deny that is to deny reality, which race-baiters do all the time. 

Thanks Papi. :D

So where are they now?

Hmmm?

3 minutes ago, songfourone said:

You can't post D8ck or Te@Ba%%er or a number of other words.

How many times can you be wrong in one sentence, are you going for a record?

:D

I believe you are very familiar with what is appropriate to post and what isn't.

:lol:

What do you expect from someone who thinks the sun revolves around the earth?

1 minute ago, songfourone said:

So where are they now?

Hmmm?

They went ghost after we got orange Casper in the WHITEhouse. 

2 minutes ago, Papi said:

Taxed Enough Already was the TEA. Look it up smarty pants.

We can agree to disagree.

Blooper bloomers.

3 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

What do you expect from someone who thinks the sun revolves around the earth?

Point well taken.

2 minutes ago, songfourone said:

So where are they now?

Hmmm?

Still complaining about taxes? Some folks think that way. I was just pointing out that the origination of the "TEA Party" movement was "taxed enough already". It had nothing to do with race, except in the minds of some dullards. 

Just now, Papi said:

Still complaining about taxes? Some folks think that way. I was just pointing out that the origination of the "TEA Party" movement was "taxed enough already". It had nothing to do with race, except in the minds of some dullards. 

The Tea Party had plenty of dullards sooooo......

3 minutes ago, Papi said:

Black enough already is what they really meant. It’s painfully obvious to those that believe water’s wet and the earth revolves around the sun. 

22 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Black enough already is what they really meant. It’s painfully obvious to those that believe water’s wet and the earth revolves around the sun. 

Believe what you want to believe. Victimhood is a profession for some. 

5 minutes ago, Papi said:

Believe what you want to believe. Victimhood is a profession for some. 

So the Tea Party should still be going strong right?

So where are they?

10 hours ago, songfourone said:

So the Tea Party should still be going strong right?

So where are they?

Seems to me that the whole issue of taxes has been addressed at the federal level, which is what the TEA Party movement was about when it was initiated. Whether one agrees or disagrees with the recent tax law changes, it would appear that the original message was addressed.

Personally I never thought much about the TEA Party folks - some of them were clearly over the top, but to attempt to portray the entire movement as some sort of racist group when their focus was on taxation is just plain lying.

As to where they are now - who really cares? I didn't care where they were when their movement was active, so why on earth would I care where they are when they have faded into obscurity? My guess is that some of the over the top TEA Party people find comfort in the alt-right movement, which is sad. In my humble opinion that is the group that is disgusting, far more so than the TEA Party ever was. 

1 minute ago, Papi said:

Seems to me that the whole issue of taxes has been addressed at the federal level, which is what the TEA Party movement was about when it was initiated. Whether one agrees or disagrees with the recent tax law changes, it would appear that the original message was addressed.

Personally I never thought much about the TEA Party folks - some of them were clearly over the top, but to attempt to portray the entire movement as some sort of racist group when their focus was on taxation is just plain lying.

As to where they are now - who really cares? I didn't care where they were when their movement was active, so why on earth would I care where they are when they have faded into obscurity? My guess is that some of the over the top TEA Party people find comfort in the alt-right movement, which is sad. In my humble opinion that is the group that is disgusting, far more so than the TEA Party ever was. 

Uh huh.

Nothing to see here.

:rolleyes:

17 hours ago, songfourone said:

The backlash of Obama is from those who couldn't stomach a black man in the White House.

Your welcome.

Electing a black man president threw many through a loop....some still can't get over it.."'Obama stoked racial fires" (BS)

Hillary announce yet?    there's no one else, the cupboard is bare, the Democratic Party is in crisis.

20 hours ago, stevez51 said:

Looks like you can't get that poster off yours .....

Instead of living rent-free in his head, I use it rent-free for storage space. 

It saves time having to look up my own posts when I have a stalker doing it for me.  :D 

2 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

Instead of living rent-free in his head, I use it rent-free for storage space. 

It saves time having to look up my own posts when I have a stalker doing it for me.  :D 

LOL......Hillary (let her go)

Black people (let them go)

A hobby (get one)

3 minutes ago, ODENTON said:

A hobby (get one)

Is this your's ..???

3 hours ago, ODENTON said:

A hobby (get one)

I'm waiting for my Ancestry DNA results.  I hope I do have some black ancestry too. 

2 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

I'm waiting for my Ancestry DNA results.  I hope I do have some black ancestry too. 

You've found a hobby...I'm happy for you.  

14 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

But but but that was someone completely different:lol:

Of course, I would never dare to imply otherwise. After all, we all remember her old rant about how posters with "alties" were pathetic losers. Cant be the same person.

When she was campaigning in the South and switched her voice to a southern twang her fakeness showed it colors. Anything it takes to win.

On 4/3/2018 at 10:57 AM, Pickle20 said:

How can she leave the public eye when BOTZ News devotes as much time to her as they do the current Prez?

I'm surprised you watch Fox News enough to know this to be true.

Posted (edited)

Or ya could just read the link. 

Some people watch FOXNews so we don't have to: ;) 

Some 17 months after Election Day 2016, Fox News still devotes roughly equal time to Trump and Clinton

Edited by Cameron