Pickle20

Active shooter at YouTube HQ

99 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's been a few days, a shooting was on schedule.

Time for the next person to pay the 2nd amendment tax.

Edited by Calamari

A good woman with a gun until she got angry.

rinse/repeat.

Maybe th husband should’ve had a gun so that they could have a good ole fashion gun fight at the office complete with stray bullets.

Maybe we need to arm all the nerds and geeks who work there,... turn them into manly men with Glocks strapped to their legs. Maybe a box of rocks in the corner of their work space will do. Over there by the water cooler.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, EgyptKang said:

rinse/repeat.

Maybe th husband should’ve had a gun so that they could have a good ole fashion gun fight at the office complete with stray bullets.

Sounds like something NRA members would call out for popcorn for,... they like this kinda entertainment.

Edited by ericpd

Posted (edited)

female...Muslim...progressive...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575105/Active-shooter-reported-YouTube-HQ-California.html

Shooter hated YouTube: Iranian animal rights protester, 39, who shot three staff at video giant's HQ before killing herself, had a vendetta against 'dictatorial' site for censoring her videos and not paying her

Aghdam, who was a self-described animal rights activist and 'vegan bodybuilder', had a significant online presence with multiple YouTube channels and social media pages.

Edited by boink

12 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

rinse/repeat.

See what happens when we jump to conclusions in our instant news society?

MSM will sweep this one under the rug quickly as it doesn't fit the agenda.

An Iranian leftist progressive female animal rights activist vegan terrorist in a state that heavily regulates firearms already. 

You could sense their disappointment when their wishes of "Please be a white guy from Alabama named Bubba with an AK" went unfulfilled.

Meanwhile there was a school shooting in Baltimore yesterday (using the "EveryMoms" definition of school shootings) -- did anyone hear a single story about it on the national MSM?

Of course not.  A school shooting incident at an Inner city black college, complete with video of the two "persons of interest?"  You'll never see it on MSNBC, CNN, etc. 

12 hours ago, Lombardi6 said:

You get your "news" by text updates from the daily mail? I've read your posts, now I understand.

I have a news feed from several outlets o my iPhone. I can’t help who send me the alerts first. That better?

2 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

I would imagine that a lot of people feel that way in these horrific circumstances.

I'll bet every Sandy Hook teacher felt that way.  And every Stoneman-Douglas teacher.  And every VA Tech professor.  Logical people understand it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.  

But the anti-gun left think people should just wait for the police to show up in 11-16 minutes to save them from active shooters.

BTW - How about that school shooting yesterday?

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Calamari said:

It's been a few days, a shooting was on schedule.

Time for the next person to pay the 2nd amendment tax.

http://nasimesabz.com/

Friend of yours?

Edited by Ibrihim

11 minutes ago, Ibrihim said:

I'll bet every Sandy Hook teacher felt that way.  And every Stoneman-Douglas teacher.  And every VA Tech professor.  Logical people understand it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.  

But the anti-gun left think people should just wait for the police to show up in 11-16 minutes to save them from active shooters.

BTW - How about that school shooting yesterday?

Actually you obviously were not paying attention then as you aren’t paying attention now.

1 hour ago, Sprightly said:

I would imagine that a lot of people feel that way in these horrific circumstances.

'Better keep those 'feels' in check here in Maryland.

There's few good reasons to carry here, according to the King.

Actually it sounds like another case of the authorities letting someone slip through their fingers again.

Ismail Aghdam said in the interview that prior to the shooting the family had reported his daughter missing in Southern California and informed police she might be going to YouTube because she "hated" the company. He said hours before his daughter caused an afternoon of terror in San Bruno, the family received a phone call from police saying she had been located asleep in her car and everything was "under control."

5 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

Alleged YouTube shooter was disgruntled user of the platform: Report

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alleged-youtube-shooter-disgruntled-user-035349207.html

Uh Oh!!!! A Muslim. 

Her name is Iranian.  She could also be a Bahá’í. 

Scary stuff.  There are disgruntled posters on here who are constantly complaining about moderators deleting or editing the comments they make. 

Sounds like she was just another wack job. Other races and religions are not immune to that.

There was a mass shooting in Randallstown MD on Easter Sunday. 

Any CNN/MSNBC/MSM links to this horrific event? 

No?  Interesting.