NCBirdfan

Robert Griffin III signs with Ravens

33 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

Nick Foles says hi.

I think you're right overall, but you have to give yourself the best opportunity to win if your QB1 goes down.

RGIII probably isn't that but it doesn't hurt to see what he's got left.

I'm not sure Foles is signing the contract RG3 did.

I don't know his financials but when he re-signed with the Eagles he had bounced around the league a bit. The shine had come off of that 2013 season.

1 hour ago, Pickle20 said:

I don't know his financials but when he re-signed with the Eagles he had bounced around the league a bit. The shine had come off of that 2013 season.

Foles is getting around $7 mil. to play for the Eagles. Its the 2nd year of the deal.

On 4/4/2018 at 0:05 PM, bmore_ken said:

Gertrude should be happy. :lol:

On 4/4/2018 at 7:38 PM, Manny said:

Or she will rant about Kaepernick still being a free agent. Regardless I figure you are elated for the same reason you pointed the finger at Gertrude. 

I think this is a low-risk, high reward signing.

It’s not just me calling this stuff out. It’s the experts in the sport. Robert Griffin III is filling a spot that should belong to Colin Kaepernick.  

Also, Robert Griffin III signing could be connected to Colin Kaepernick collusion grievance.

With Griffin on the team, they will use that to pretend race was no factor. Everyone sees this ploy for what it is.

Gerty, I can always count on you to remind us how much the liberal media is madly in love with that mediocre quarterback. Face it; you people support his protest. Therefore you people think he should be rewarded and not shunned.

Early on, MSLSD portrayed a mostly supportive American public. Damn they really showed just how disconnected they are with society as a whole.

I think Gertrude is just playing you guys like a fiddle.

RGShe is not there to compete against Flacco. The Ravens will never sign that type of player. So no Kap.