SemiAuto

So you want to impeach Trump?

43 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

I’ve been saying he’s unfit since he won the nomination.  Being unfit is not illegal.

Its worse.

10 hours ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

I’ve been saying he’s unfit since he won the nomination.  Being unfit is not illegal.

Murdering innocent people is much more than being unfit.

25 minutes ago, NCBirdfan said:

Murdering innocent people is much more than being unfit.

I agree, but since that didn’t happen, do you have anything of value to contribute?

Just now, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

I agree, but since that didn’t happen, do you have anything of value to contribute?

Are you saying the OP didn't happen? And didn't Trump just make an order to not only go after terrorists but go after their families? In what world is this OK?

14 hours ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

I fail to understand how one maintains integrity by anonymously leaking information.

And I will ask again, for what, exactly would one seek to impeach Trump in the scenario presented in the OP?

The deliberate targeting of civilians.

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, NCBirdfan said:

Are you saying the OP didn't happen? And didn't Trump just make an order to not only go after terrorists but go after their families? In what world is this OK?

2 minutes ago, SemiAuto said:

The deliberate targeting of civilians.

Except such targeting hasn’t actually occurred.

Edited by MiddleOfTheRoad

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

It will be hard to tell as this stuff gets classified and swept under the rug.   Considering Trump's previous statements that he would do such things it is troubling.

OTOH, who am I kidding?   The secret extra judicial kill lists haven't been prosecuted before so I'll wager this will get swept under the nat/sec rug and that will be that.  SSDD.  

Edited by SemiAuto

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

After watching a recorded video of a drone strike in Syria in which officials waited until the target was outside of his family’s home, Trump asked, “Why did you wait?”

The agency’s head of drone operations explained to an “unimpressed” Trump there are techniques to limit the number of civilian casualties.

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/04/06/trump-wants-use-cia-drones-kill-families-terrorists/

Edited by NCBirdfan
added link

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, SemiAuto said:

It will be hard to tell as this stuff gets classified and swept under the rug.   Considering Trump's previous statements that he would do such things it is troubling.

OTOH, who am I kidding?   The secret extra judicial kill lists haven't been prosecuted before so I'll wager this will get swept under the nat/sec rug and that will be that.  SSDD.  

Just reading from the article, the attack against the civilians did not occur as the strike was held off long enough that Trump asked why they waited.  

Could there be others that have not been reported?  Absolutely, but there is no visibility of them here.

Should we be there at all?  Under the current “no known measurable objectives” mission?  No.  

Edited by MiddleOfTheRoad

5 hours ago, NCBirdfan said:

After watching a recorded video of a drone strike in Syria in which officials waited until the target was outside of his family’s home, Trump asked, “Why did you wait?”

The agency’s head of drone operations explained to an “unimpressed” Trump there are techniques to limit the number of civilian casualties.

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/04/06/trump-wants-use-cia-drones-kill-families-terrorists/

Thanks for proving my point.  

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

Thanks for proving my point.  

Ha! um...ok. :D

Are you sure you had a point?

Edited by NCBirdfan

Will the sniveling and whimpering ever end  by the Trump haters?  Love to watch their "suffering."    lmao

5 minutes ago, Boobie said:

Will the sniveling and whimpering ever end  by the Trump haters?  Love to watch their "suffering."    lmao

You can ignore the big blue tsunami headed your way.

Nothing you can do to stop it.

There is a long history of the courts failing to protect the rule of law from the executives' actions during "war."

17 minutes ago, songfourone said:

You can ignore the big blue tsunami headed your way.

Nothing you can do to stop it.

do you still think Hillary will get 400 electoral votes?   lmao , poor thing...

There is the chance that "why did you wait".  Was simply a question, not that they should have killed everyone in sight.

Of course, I am sure the leaker of  classified information.  In violation of his oath and terms of emloyment was sure not to leave anything out.

28 minutes ago, overtaxed said:

There is the chance that "why did you wait".  Was simply a question, not that they should have killed everyone in sight.

Of course, I am sure the leaker of  classified information.  In violation of his oath and terms of emloyment was sure not to leave anything out.

A true patriot.