Calamari

Trump-loving radio host boasts he’s preparing to ‘ram a hot poker up David Hogg’s [butt]

52 posts in this topic

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/trump-loving-radio-host-boasts-hes-preparing-ram-hot-poker-david-hoggs-***/

“I’ve been hanging out getting ready to ram a hot poker up David Hogg’s *** tomorrow,” Allman wrote on Twitter. “Busy working. Preparing.”

As the weekly St. Louis newspaper Riverfront Times reports—Allman, a conservative commentator with a morning radio show on 97,1 FM and a television program that runs on the St. Louis ABC affiliate network owned by Sinclair—has been a vocal critic of Hogg after the 17-year-old Parkland student lead advertisers in boycott of Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

A screenshot of his comment “began circulating in recent days that’s drawn new attention to the adult man casually joking about how he’d like to assault a teen shooting-survivor’s butt,” the Riverfront Times reports.

I wonder how far this guy is in the closet.

Just another reminder that Hogg is mowing through the gun nutters like a hot knife through warm butter!

31 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Just another reminder that Hogg is mowing through the gun nutters like a hot knife through warm butter!

Watch out, talking like that might turn the righties on.

The right wing . . . fixation with . . . doing things to Mr. Hogg is disturbing.  Very, very disturbing.

1 hour ago, EgyptKang said:

These people are sociopaths.

Or worse, often.

The last few years has really exposed the right for what they are.

Hopefully the nation wakes up.

3 hours ago, Calamari said:

Or worse, often.

Could not have been better said!

5 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

These people are sociopaths.

4 hours ago, Calamari said:

Or worse, often.

22 minutes ago, ericpd said:

Could not have been better said!

The scary reality is that there are more of such people than many of us would like to acknowledge. 

It sure is quiet around here.  Where are our resident right wing trolls?

1 hour ago, kandace said:

It sure is quiet around here.  Where are our resident right wing trolls?

Can't live with them.

Can't live without them.

Posted (edited)

He locked his twitter account and he's loosing sponsors.

He's just a knuckle dragging pundit given rise by Donny's shenanigans. Most of these guys will fade into the shadows when the nation sobers up politically. 

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/jamie-allman-lands-himself-in-hot-water-with-tweet-about/article_3b1fe951-d154-5d4f-a0f2-c37ea771d2af.html

Edited by FatBoy

On 4/6/2018 at 10:24 PM, Pickle20 said:

I could not back anyone that looks like Hogg. He does have a punchable face and that's not because of what he believes in. He looks like a scrawny Nazi dork with a Bob Big boy haircut.. 

The media reports it like Hogg has destroyed the gun nutters but in reality he hasn't. 

1 minute ago, WhatintheHell said:

I could not back anyone that looks like Hogg. He does have a punchable face and that's not because of what he believes in. He looks like a scrawny Nazi dork with a Bob Big boy haircut.. 

The media reports it like Hogg has destroyed the gun nutters but in reality he hasn't. 

Why are you so concerned with a teen boy's looks? 

Ew.

1 hour ago, WhatintheHell said:

Racists always want to do wrong  to people simply based on their looks.

1 hour ago, WhatintheHell said:

WhatintheHell is the right question. 

On 4/7/2018 at 9:49 AM, Calamari said:

Or worse, often.

And those allegedly good people on the right that fail to speak up can no longer be considered good.  They are complicit 

2 hours ago, WhatintheHell said:

Your issue is between your ears.

2 hours ago, ms maggie said:

This fixation, so odd.

Indeed.

LOL what I'd like to see is a pay per view where Laura Ingraham lays out that pathetic little twerp Hitler Hogg. Guaranteed to bring in millions. It would be good for Hoggy too. He wouldn't have to worry about flipping burgers anymore. :lol:

21 hours ago, ms maggie said:

This fixation, so odd.

A couple weirdos on this very thread.

13 hours ago, Joba said:

LOL what I'd like to see is a pay per view where Laura Ingraham lays out that pathetic little twerp Hitler Hogg. Guaranteed to bring in millions. It would be good for Hoggy too. He wouldn't have to worry about flipping burgers anymore. :lol:

What a disgusting post. ^^^^^^  :(

25 minutes ago, Papi said:

What a disgusting post. ^^^^^^  :(

From a disgusting (and repetitive) poster.

I sense a ban coming.

Hahaha, Hogg wins again! He's undefeated!