Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ibrihim

Carjacker run down by police - arrest recorded on video

79 posts in this topic

Little Baltimore... south of the border.  https://nypost.com/2018/04/11/streets-of-cancun-run-red-with-14-murders-in-36-hours/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

Streets of Cancun run red with 14 murders in 36 hours
Cancun has seen 14 murders in just 36 hours — the highest ever in the country’s recorded history, according to Noticaribe.

The latest violence on April 4 saw 14 people killed and at least five others left with gunshot wounds, in six separate instances in the party town.
More than 100 people have been slaughtered in Cancun since the beginning of 2018. 

Guru-Murthy was also shocked by the lack of police presence, with many tourists unaware of the gruesome sight just feet away.  “It’s as if the police don’t want anyone to notice. There’s minimum fuss and hardly any officers here,” he said.

2 hours ago, bogart said:

He got what here deserved, next time he'll think twice before he tries something like that again.

Give him a week or 2 and he might be right back again ......

1 hour ago, retired said:

It's always interesting to see the pro-criminal element rise to the bait on these threads.

Different angle if the perp is white .....

4 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Different angle if the perp is white .....

A carjacker is a carjacker.

Just now, Pickle20 said:

To some people it depends on the color of the jacker .....

1 hour ago, bogart said:

You didn't even have to post that, we already know your record and how you feel about thugs.  That made you feel better didn't it.

And we know your track record defending thugs.

Stalemate. 

1 hour ago, bogart said:

Nice crystal ball you got there.

1 hour ago, Buford said:

Thanks!

No crystal ball needed. 

Just look in the news and police records.

Very easy really. 

Sort of like you know that if you swing a hammer miss the nail...your thumb is going to hurt. It is inevitable. 

10 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Give him a week or 2 and he might be right back again ......

Yup probably with his lawyer suing for unnecessary car abuse. :D

6 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Exactly.

5 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Like you.

5 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

In places like the city .... the color is a given. 

5 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

And we know your track record defending thugs.

Stalemate. 

I don't defend thugs I just speak up when it's overkill, which is what you and your type tend to do.  Just another chance to say cruel things about black people.

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

In places like the city .... the color is a given. 

There are white people in the city too who also get in trouble with the cops, but you wouldn't realize that.

Edited by Baltimatt
Personal attack

9 minutes ago, bogart said:

I don't defend thugs I just speak up when it's overkill, which is what you and your type tend to do.  Just another chance to say cruel things about black people.

Bad choice of words. :lol:

I say thugs......I can't help the location and demography. I dropped black as it was redundant. ;)

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, bogart said:

There are white people in the city too who also get in trouble with the cops, but you wouldn't realize that.

Yes yes...you are absolutely correct. Yes yes....the shootings definitely validate and the mug shot pictures we see definitively validate your statement. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What percentage% like .1% Oh and since you move the goal posts..... that .1% are pure white....not Hispanics etc. 

Edited by Baltimatt
Personal attack in quote

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Oh boy....ONE?

Must be desperate.....going back over a year.....did you bookmark it for an occasion like this. :lol:

That must be the .1% I was referring to. 

Hey I am not saying NO whites do crimes....but percentage wise? Don't make me laugh.

I hear they are having a sale on life preservers at Walmart....you need one if you continue this line of thought. 

Edited by Guido2

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

Oh boy....ONE?

That must be the .1% I was referring to. 

Hey I am not saying NO whites do crimes....but percentage wise? Don't make me laugh.

I hear they are having a sale on life preservers at Walmart....you need one if you continue this line of thought. 

Your words, not mine.

4 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

Excellent work, fellas. 

Now, judges and prosecutors, throw the book at him. Don’t let him off with a slap on the wrist. 

Agreed! 

19 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Bad choice of words. :lol:

I say thugs......I can't help the location and demography. I dropped black as it was redundant. ;)

As usual wrong again.

22 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Your words, not mine.

8 minutes ago, bogart said:

As usual wrong again.

I always love it when you guys realize you are talking out of the wrong end of your digestive track.

You go to short quips that make no sense.

Love.... I just love it. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

I always love it when you guys realize you are talking out of the wrong end of your digestive track.

You go to short quips that make no sense.

Love.... I just love it. 

Deflection. Just admit you're wrong. You said the race of carjackers in the city was "a given". I posted an article about a white carjacker from a little over a year ago. There may be more...who knows? So is it "a given"? Do you know what "a given" means?

Anyway, it's been a slow week so I'll continue this convo.  WTH.

OK, so what happens -- what's next -- after everyone agrees with you? "Blacks commit the most crimes" or" the race of carjackers is a given" in the city. What is the next conversation for you, Ibrihim and all the other people who think this way?

In this hypothetical, you're right! Blacks commit all the crimez! So what are you going to do about it? What should be done?

Riddle me that Guido from "Woodlawn".

Edited by Pickle20

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Guido2 said:

No it will be good news for the thug....not the shooter. 

6 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

I bet you're praying it's you. Have you set up bait in your front yard yet?

6 hours ago, bogart said:

Such a nasty honoree person, hate is all in your blood.  Aren't you a cop?

I just get tired of these thugs taking anything they want. There are really no consequences for their brutal actions. Not a cop at all. Just a law abiding citizen who is getting fed up with all this crime.

Edited by caliber45

Bogie, I don't know about you ( yes I do actually ) but to me a criminal is a criminal, regardless of race, sex or religion.

I don't work at finding excuses for them when they are caught and, with any luck, punished.

The guy in the video did his best to escape and a very good police driver finally knocked him down long enough to be arrested. What's your problem with that?

3 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

Deflection. Just admit you're wrong. You said the race of carjackers in the city was "a given". I posted an article about a white carjacker from a little over a year ago. There may be more...who knows? So is it "a given"? Do you know what "a given" means?

Anyway, it's been a slow week so I'll continue this convo.  WTH.

OK, so what happens -- what's next -- after everyone agrees with you? "Blacks commit the most crimes" or" the race of carjackers is a given" in the city. What is the next conversation for you, Ibrihim and all the other people who think this way?

In this hypothetical, you're right! Blacks commit all the crimez! So what are you going to do about it? What should be done?

Riddle me that Guido from "Woodlawn".

I will not admit to something that I am not wrong about.....in this area....the city and the edges that expand into the county....short of a white guy stealing a candy bar...it is all black thugs...not white thugs....black thugs....end of story. 

Now if you can't get that simple fact through your head....than you are beyond helping. 

Admittng the facts as they are ...is not the point....as I said I would not give one rats butt ...if they were pink with purple poka-dots.

But as long as bleeding hearts ...cuddle and hug pink and purple poka-dot thugs....there is not much decent people can do.

Unless in mass everyone says 'Get off my lawn'.

That's a metaphor btw....but it might be waaaaayyyyyy to deep for you to understand or appreciate....watch the video serveral times....maybe watch the movie...you MIGHT...get it... but I doubt it.