Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ibrihim

Carjacker run down by police - arrest recorded on video

79 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You didn’t answer my question. 

What is the next convo now that we’ve established “all crime in Baltimore is from black thugs?” 

Say people everywhere agree. What do we we do about that?

Edited by Pickle20

1 minute ago, Pickle20 said:

You didn’t answer my question. 

I assume you are talking to me?

It might help if you took the time to actually address the person you wish to talk to 

14 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I assume you are talking to me?

It might help if you took the time to actually address the person you wish to talk to 

Yup

49 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Yup

I  did!

Sorry you missed it.

9 hours ago, bogart said:

You didn't even have to post that, we already know your record and how you feel about thugs.  That made you feel better didn't it.

Watching that butthead being taken down made me feel great. If you have a decent bone in your body it should have made you feel the same. 

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:28 PM, Guido2 said:

Wonder where this one will fit under the consent decree

The Good News:  Eastern Shore PooooooooLeeeeeeece  tactics are moving into Baltimore County & City!

The Bad News:  They're still learning.  On the Eastern Shore the Cops would have backed over the criminal--at least three times!

12 hours ago, retired said:

It's always interesting to see the pro-criminal element rise to the bait on these threads.

As long as they have a badge on some people will root for criminals all the time 

13 hours ago, Guido2 said:

I will not admit to something that I am not wrong about.....in this area....the city and the edges that expand into the county....short of a white guy stealing a candy bar...it is all black thugs...not white thugs....black thugs....end of story. 

Now if you can't get that simple fact through your head....than you are beyond helping. 

Admittng the facts as they are ...is not the point....as I said I would not give one rats butt ...if they were pink with purple poka-dots.

But as long as bleeding hearts ...cuddle and hug pink and purple poka-dot thugs....there is not much decent people can do.

Unless in mass everyone says 'Get off my lawn'.

That's a metaphor btw....but it might be waaaaayyyyyy to deep for you to understand or appreciate....watch the video serveral times....maybe watch the movie...you MIGHT...get it... but I doubt it. 

So there is no such thing as a white thug in Baltimore? OK...

I'm not the one that needs help. You're hung up on race and always have been. It drove you crazy when you didn't know if I was white or black as if that meant anything. You say you don't care if they were pink with purple polka dots, that's not true. Because even then you'd still be harping on "those pink and purple polka dotted thugs" as if the color of their skin predisposed them to a life of crime. It doesn't. Calling them "black thugs" is a dead end...it accomplishes nothing. They're thugs. They're criminals. Race has nothing to do with it aside from the socioeconomic history of blacks in America. That's not a stereotype, it's living and breathing history. You're stereotypical. The color of their skin doesn't automatically sign them up for drug dealing and carjacking. You're a bigoted fool if you think that's true.

I truly wonder what you think when you see a black person -- any black person -- walking down the street, in any town or city in America, on TV, etc. Because based on what you spout on these boards, it's probably not pretty.

16 hours ago, retired said:

Bogie, I don't know about you ( yes I do actually ) but to me a criminal is a criminal, regardless of race, sex or religion.

I don't work at finding excuses for them when they are caught and, with any luck, punished.

The guy in the video did his best to escape and a very good police driver finally knocked him down long enough to be arrested. What's your problem with that?

Yes a criminal is a criminal and I don't find excuses for them so I don't know where you came up with that.  You have me mixed up with one of the other black posters on here.

12 hours ago, Papi said:

Watching that butthead being taken down made me feel great. If you have a decent bone in your body it should have made you feel the same. 

It did why would I think differently?

23 hours ago, Buford said:

And...Then he'll do it again..and again..

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Slap on the wrist and back on the street in hours if they're young enough.  Reduced sentence if not. Get out.  Do it again.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

So there is no such thing as a white thug in Baltimore? OK... you are an idiot....i said there was.....sheesh except comparatively what we see are very violent black thugs and some white guys that 'steal candy bars' comparatively.

I'm not the one that needs help. You're hung up on race and always have been. It drove you crazy when you didn't know if I was white or black as if that meant anything. You say you don't care if they were pink with purple polka dots, that's not true. Because even then you'd still be harping on "those pink and purple polka dotted thugs" as if the color of their skin predisposed them to a life of crime. It doesn't. Calling them "black thugs" is a dead end...it accomplishes nothing. They're thugs. They're criminals. Race has nothing to do with it aside from the socioeconomic history of blacks in America. That's not a stereotype, it's living and breathing history. You're stereotypical. The color of their skin doesn't automatically sign them up for drug dealing and carjacking. You're a bigoted fool if you think that's true.

I truly wonder what you think when you see a black person -- any black person -- walking down the street, in any town or city in America, on TV, etc. Because based on what you spout on these boards, it's probably not pretty.

You sure do like to blather. 

Pickle.....you went on for a full paragraph pretty much saying what I said earlier re: thug/black thugs....and about white thugs earlier.

You really need to gets those meds adjusted. 

Actually considering where I live I pay more attention when I see a white person walking down the street....that is shocking. Blacks are just people to me that are walking down the street.  But I am sure you won't believe that either. Nothing I say is accepted by you regardless. 

So ...if you don't mind take your trolling someplace else.

Thanks!

Edited by Guido2

1 hour ago, bogart said:

It did why would I think differently?

Since you were critical of me since I would feel good about that butthead being caught, it was safe to conclude that you felt differently about it.

Or is it just that you think it's OK for a black person to watch a black criminal get caught and feel good about it but a white person is not supposed to feel the same? 

Personally I feel better every time ANY dangerous or violent criminal is taken off the street, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other descriptor that might be used to describe the person being caught. What makes me not feel so good is the revolving door that puts so many of them right back out on the street to commit more crimes. :(

Thugs come in all colors, but the fact of the matter is that we're talkin' black thugs and black crime in the vast majority of crime cases in the city. 

The reason so many elected officials don't want mandatory sentencing and maximum terms served is because they think there are already too many black men in prison. 

They see that disparity as a race thing instead of a crime thing where people, including repeat violent offenders, in the city who commit the vast majority of violent crimes are disproportionately black.

That's difficult for some to admit but that's also why the mayor is creating a race and gender-based Office of African American Male  Engagement.  That's who's committing those crimes more than 9 out of 10 times in the city.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Thugs come in all colors, but the fact of the matter is that we're talkin' black thugs and black crime in the vast majority of crime cases in the city. 

The reason so many elected officials don't want mandatory sentencing and maximum terms served is because they think there are already too many black men in prison. 

They see that disparity as a race thing instead of a crime thing where people, including repeat violent offenders, in the city who commit the vast majority of violent crimes are disproportionately black.

That's difficult for some to admit but that's also why the mayor is creating a race and gender-based Office of African American Male  Engagement.  That's who's committing those crimes more than 9 out of 10 times in the city.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This seems to be pretty much what I have been saying all along. 

I will be interested to see how bogart and Pickle20 react. 

Edited by Guido2

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This seems to be pretty much what I have been saying all along. 

I will be interested to see how bogart and Pickle20 react. 

Now that it's been translated from Guidoese to common English, free of random tangents that add nothing, I don't find any fault in it and it's also free of the racial digs so common in posts here on the board.

So there, that wasn't hard.

Edited by Pickle20

50 minutes ago, Papi said:

Since you were critical of me since I would feel good about that butthead being caught, it was safe to conclude that you felt differently about it.

Or is it just that you think it's OK for a black person to watch a black criminal get caught and feel good about it but a white person is not supposed to feel the same? 

Personally I feel better every time ANY dangerous or violent criminal is taken off the street, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other descriptor that might be used to describe the person being caught. What makes me not feel so good is the revolving door that puts so many of them right back out on the street to commit more crimes. :(

Did I say you shouldn't feel good about it?  What dumb thing to say. 

5 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Now that it's been translated from Guidoese to common English, free of random tangents that add nothing, I don't find any fault in it and it's also free of the racial digs so common in posts here on the board.

So there, that wasn't hard.

I think you are projecting ....but that is fine. 

BTW hop over to the SNAP thread....do you see me making anything close to racism? However your buddy bogart is doing a slam bang job. 

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

I think you are projecting ....but that is fine. 

BTW hop over to the SNAP thread....do you see me making anything close to racism? However your buddy bogart is doing a slam bang job. 

Guido, it's all good man. We're cool.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Guido, it's all good man. We're cool.

Good. I am hoping you mean that. I have been trying diligently to avoid racial overtones in my posts. I am not perfect....but I am trying. Unfortunately, when someone else slaps down the race card ....it makes it very difficult to not get sucked up into it. 

Thanks again. 

Edited by Guido2

3 hours ago, bogart said:

Did I say you shouldn't feel good about it?  What dumb thing to say. 

Here's your original post:

You didn't even have to post that, we already know your record and how you feel about thugs.  That made you feel better didn't it.

My record? How I feel about thugs? And who (besides you) is "we"? Talk about saying dumb things ^^^^. :P

You may think you know how I feel about criminals and criminal behavior, of all types, but not all criminals are "thugs". I was just as happy to see someone like Bernie Madoff be taken down as I was was to see that carjacker being captured. Both criminals. Both deserved what they got. But just for the record, my definition of "thug" is someone who commits violent street crime, regardless of their pigmentation. So I would define all carjackers as "thugs". 

38 minutes ago, Papi said:

Here's your original post:

My record? How I feel about thugs? And who (besides you) is "we"? Talk about saying dumb things ^^^^. :P

You may think you know how I feel about criminals and criminal behavior, of all types, but not all criminals are "thugs". I was just as happy to see someone like Bernie Madoff be taken down as I was was to see that carjacker being captured. Both criminals. Both deserved what they got. But just for the record, my definition of "thug" is someone who commits violent street crime, regardless of their pigmentation. So I would define all carjackers as "thugs". 

I was talking about the things you said while feeling good about it, Like he should have hit him harder and the other vile things you said. 

58 minutes ago, bogart said:

I was talking about the things you said while feeling good about it, Like he should have hit him harder and the other vile things you said. 

I said that because he bounced off the cars that hit him like a rubber ball and kept running. It looked like they didn't hit him hard enough to stun him. After they cuffed him he got up and walked without a limp. Pretty tough dude I guess. :P

I find it a bit strange that we have seen that take down a bunch on TV yesterday and today but I still have not seen anything on the news about the victim of the carjacking. Hope the person was not injured.

6 hours ago, bogart said:

So based on your statement, I can easily surmise that you're defending the little miscreant. Why? I can bet I'll know what the answer is going to be. Just curious to see you say it!