pitbull

Davis is “trusting the process” through struggles

54 posts in this topic

Just now, jamesdean said:

Like I said, I guess we'll never know unless he gets caught.  All I know is that I exercise with weights and have for years.  I will never look like Chris Davis without chemical assistance and it will always remain dubious to me that anyone builds that kind of size from just eating well. 

Well he already got caught - twice in 2014.   Failed two drug tests classified as amphetamines. Which he said was Adderall.

3 minutes ago, CROUSEMAN said:

I've really haven't pinned any kind of PED steroid use on Davis.  He is as big and ripped now (he sucks)  as he was in 2015 (he was good).  Anyone who knows a little about roids and HGH is that when you go off of them, its like someone stuck a pin in the guy.  Shrink city.  

Adderrall is considered a PED by almost all sports.  Its like an antphetamine.  It increases energy and focus.  Davis' problem is that he cannot see the ball and identify the pitch. He has become a 100% guess hitter.  His ADD condition seems to have gotten worse with or without using Adderrall.  The guy is toast unless they figure out some new meds.

Adderall is banned because it is effective at masking signs of PED use. Given the number of MLB players who claim to be ADD/ADHD, it would be easy to believe that they aren't and that they're just using it to mask PEDs. But I have a friend who is prescribed adderall. He said he gets laser like focus when it kicks in. For someone whose trying to hit a mid-90's fastball or track the movement of a curveball, that extra focus must be very appealing.   

1 hour ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Well he already got caught - twice in 2014.   Failed two drug tests classified as amphetamines. Which he said was Adderall.

I meant for steroids or HGH.

17 minutes ago, jamesdean said:

I meant for steroids or HGH.

Yeah I know, but a PED is a PED. He was already caught as a cheater Twice!!!. Couldn't see the ball, it was just a blur, hitting.196.   And then they gave this guy 161million some 16months later.  That is just incredible when you really think about it.  That is beyond stupid and irresponsible,  This is the story the Orioles don't want to address.