Cameron

Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

The suburban republicans wish Trump would go away but because his instability is bad for markets. Their exposure to the news is the top of the hour radio headlines. They are too busy making ends meet to be deep thinkers.  Most of them don't care what Washington does so long as their enclaves have the trash picked up.    

The Trump republicans are complainers who are never happy and view his presidency as a finger in the eye to whomever they blame for their poor circumstances.

Republicans who actually care about real conservatism are statistically extinct. 

Living here in the peoples republic of maybeland.....I could NOT identify a suburb. rep if my life depended on it....as they are extinct here in Woodlawn. :D

Edited by Guido2

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

Living here in the peoples republic of maybeland.....I could identify a suburb. rep if my life depended on it....as they are extinct here in Woodlawn. :D

Yes, they've taken their vans and soccer moms to Harford, Carroll and Frederick Counties. 

Posted (edited)

Some interesting legal advice from Trump to Cohen, February, 2017: "Show them the photo of your passport Mike. Just the cover though. And then stop arguing on Twitter!"

(I can't get it to post here.)

Edited by Cameron

1 hour ago, zenwalk said:

Having to watch endless clips of President Stanky and his urinating fly girls on TV might be the coup de grace the nation has been waiting for. It should certainly send Melania packing back to Slovenia. No doubt Fox will make elaborate claims of it being faked but everybody expects that anyway.  Hey, every bit helps. What an oaf.

So my daughter says that @Louise Mensch says :D   that there is no pee tape and that it's worse.

19 minutes ago, Cameron said:

So my daughter says that @Louise Mensch says :D   that there is no pee tape and that it's worse.

Worse gets a new definition almost daily in Trumpville.  Will describing it be a violation of TA? 

9 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

Worse gets a new definition almost daily in Trumpville.  Will describing it be a violation of TA? 

She says children.

47 minutes ago, Cameron said:

She says children.

Jesus. Could he be that depraved? 

2 hours ago, zenwalk said:

Yes, they've taken their vans and soccer moms to Harford, Carroll and Frederick Counties. 

Or just down the road to 21228.  Catonsville still has strong suburban lifestyle  

1 minute ago, Dinglehopper said:

Or just down the road to 21228.  Catonsville still has strong suburban lifestyle  

Yes. That's where I'm originally from. Miss Scitinos pizza as bad as crabs.

:D

1 hour ago, zenwalk said:

Had it last night .....

Everything there is good.  Plus the specialty Italian groceries.  One of those places you hope never changes.  But the overall restaurant situation in Catonsville has improved so much in the last decade.  

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, zenwalk said:

Jesus. Could he be that depraved? 

I can't say.  Every time I think he can't be, it turns out he can be.

Bear in mind that, for me, this @LouiseMensch is a bit of a conspiracy theorist.

But she has been first and right on more than one occasion. (I've been lectured about it)

On Cohen's trip to Prague, she had his flight number a year ago.

She also claims that Putin likes young boys.

And that  every dossier has one lie so that, if necessary, the lie can be used to discredit the entire dossier.

Also Ryan, McConnelll and the RNC were all swimming in Putin's toilet, too.

Edited by Cameron

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Bear in mind that, for me, this @LouiseMensch is a bit of a conspiracy theorist.

But she has been first and right on more than one occasion. (I've been lectured about it)

And that  every dossier has one lie so that, if necessary, the lie can be used to discredit the entire dossier.

What do you mean by the bolded? Are you saying that is a common technique used by spies to protect their informants?

2 minutes ago, EnochRoot said:

What do you mean by the bolded? Are you saying that is a common technique used by spies to protect their informants?

Yes. Except I'm not exactly saying it because I don't know. It is Louise Mensch who is saying it.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Yes. Except I'm not exactly saying it because I don't know. It is Louise Mensch who is saying it.

Thank you. A few years ago I heard something similar from a friend who worked (for a while) as an analyst for the NSA. 

Edited by EnochRoot

Posted (edited)

It would make sense, given what Ivanka said about how he should stop dating women younger than her, Epstein as a friend, the 13-year old girl who got intimidated out of a lawsuit, the backstage peeping at the beauty pageants, etc. When it comes out we'll all be wondering why we didn't see the signs.

Edited by Calamari

1 hour ago, Cameron said:

Also Ryan, McConnelll and the RNC were all swimming in Putin's toilet, too.

What strikes everybody is any accusation against His Monstrosity is believable.

On 4/14/2018 at 9:59 AM, ms maggie said:

So turns out that dossier was true. Apparently there is a golden showers tape as well.

Intelligence officials believe the are several tapes (plural) that compromise trump - some real and some fake