bleedingorangeandblack

Looks like some of us were right

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

DD hasnt called a shot since the Toronto news

This is Brady and Bucks mess

Edited by bleedingorangeandblack

It really is a mess.

This team doesn't have much going for it right now.

It'll be interesting to see when they switch focus to 2019 and beyond.

Their track record doesn't give me much faith that they do so in a timely manner.

1 hour ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

DD hasnt called a shot since the Toronto news

This is Brady and Bucks mess

One poster won't be happy with these revelations.  DD his daily whipping boy:D

All of them deserve a big "thank you" for getting the O's on the right track.  100 losses looks very possible!

3 minutes ago, CROUSEMAN said:

One poster won't be happy with these revelations.  DD his daily whipping boy:D

Grrrrrwwwwwlllll

1 minute ago, Slidemaster said:

All of them deserve a big "thank you" for getting the O's on the right track.  100 losses looks very possible!

Buck rolling Tilly out there every 5th day with no end in sight has to be a dream come true for you.  Then if Buck ever does have a moment of sanity and he cans Tilly, he will quickly turn to Mike Wright.  Its all coming up aces for you man.

Oh , then the icing on the cake for Slide is the O's rushing up Cobb before he was ready and having him start in 45 degree weather.  He probably won't be worth a darn now for 2 months.  This is all great now, but what u going to do in 2019 when Buck is still calling the shots???  He'll want to draft the biggest, slowest big bopper with that early draft pick :lol:

13 minutes ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Buck rolling Tilly out there every 5th day with no end in sight has to be a dream come true for you.  Then if Buck ever does have a moment of sanity and he cans Tilly, he will quickly turn to Mike Wright.  Its all coming up aces for you man.

I knew I could count on this team!

9 minutes ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Oh , then the icing on the cake for Slide is the O's rushing up Cobb before he was ready and having him start in 45 degree weather.  He probably won't be worth a darn now for 2 months.  This is all great now, but what u going to do in 2019 when Buck is still calling the shots???  He'll want to draft the biggest, slowest big bopper with that early draft pick :lol:

It's really hard to mess up a top 3 pick.  And having 2 or 3 in a row is fine with me!

1 minute ago, Slidemaster said:

It's really hard to mess up a top 3 pick.  And having 2 or 3 in a row is fine with me!

Buck thought Tilly, Cortes and Rasmus were good.  So yeah, he could mess up a top 3 pick.  He would trade it if he could.  For someone he can trust with a track record :lol:  Not sure what your thoughts are on Buck, but for this team to rebuild and move forward, he needs to be gone.

Posted (edited)

Looks like i’ve been right for 7 years, however, uninformed fans like weird-o will continue to defend Big Dan.

Edited by pitbull

Posted (edited)

So DD manages to send away / lose the equivalent of a very solid starting rotation in recent years, brings in a staff that posted historically bad ERAs for two years running (many of which were guaranteed failures from when the ink was still wet on the deals), and I'm supposed to be concerned that Brady might have been the driving force behind the additions of Alex Cobb and Andrew Cashner? The same Brady Anderson that ruminated the time to extend Manny was probably when he was coming off his second major injury (completely accurate by the way)? I'm fine with the risk that comes with change, cuz Dan's way has run the well dry on MacPhail's prior work and the future isn't looking great to me.

Edited by Ravens2006

1 hour ago, pitbull said:

Looks like i’ve been right for 7 years, however, uninformed fans like weird-o will continue to defend Big Dan.

You obviously didnt read the article

Big Dan is a Big Pawn this is on Brady,Buck, and the Angelos seeds 

10 hours ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Buck thought Tilly, Cortes and Rasmus were good.  So yeah, he could mess up a top 3 pick.  He would trade it if he could.  For someone he can trust with a track record :lol:  Not sure what your thoughts are on Buck, but for this team to rebuild and move forward, he needs to be gone.

And there in lies the caveat to the situation....Petie loves his Buck and this could go on for several more years, regardless of who is GM.