Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatBoy

Comey says Trump 'morally unfit' to be President

67 posts in this topic

Trump is getting trolled so hard and is taking that bait like a great white shark during shark week. What a buffoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Joba said:

Comey is a worthless and incompetent stooge who was quite rightfully fired by President Trump. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is credible in the least.

But Trump is the epitome of truth, integrity and the American way.  God help us !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cameron said:

It's hard to imagine two more disparate personalities than Comey and Pee Brain.

If he wanted to fire Comey because he thinks he's a nutjob - -  fine.

If he wanted to fire Comey just because . . .   - -  fine.

But Pee Brain's mind gravitates to the criminal and he felt compelled  to tell us that he fired Comey in  order to obstruct an investigation - -  a crime.     DO NOT CONGRATULATE.

 

So if Clinton had won she could not have fired him because of the investigation.??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, com6063 said:

Well Trump fired him so obviously there's some resentment there.

Why do you think Donny fired him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, com6063 said:

Well Trump fired him so obviously there's some resentment there.

Of course. Just a disgruntled former employee trying to get his comeuppance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Comey is a real smart great moral guy too bad he was responsible for trump winning the election by sending that letter to congress about wieners laptop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite the massive criticism of Comey here, no one has contradicted his statement about Trump.

That's a little scary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comey-Ermey mashup

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FatBoy said:

Why do you think Donny fired him?

He stole his candy bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, stevez51 said:

So if Clinton had won she could not have fired him because of the investigation.??

No.

Like Pee Brain, she would have been able to fire Comey for any reason at all or no reason at all.

What she could not do is go on national tv and tell us that she fired Comey in order to obstruct an investigation.  That would be a crime.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

So Trump ranked and rated all FBI Directors and found that Comey was the "worst FBI director of all time?"

:lol:

What a dolt.

Edited by Pickle20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hst2 said:

Despite the massive criticism of Comey here, no one has contradicted his statement about Trump.

That's a little scary.

There's no need to refute an opinion, especially one not held by at least 60  million voters.  I say Comey's not moral enough to hold any government post, but that's just my opinion like his statement about Trump is his opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pickle20 said:

So Trump ranked and rated all FBI Directors and found that Comey was the "worst FBI director of all time?"

:lol:

What a dolt.

I know, right? Wasn't Hoover a little over the top?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is an amazing man, he doesn't NEED the constant abuse heaped upon him, all the kings horses and all the kings men have been trying to destroy him for well over 2 years, a lesser man would have walked away- and gone back to their successful corporate empire,  like you all thought he would, but he's still there, trying to help the country without regard to self -interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

This has been obvious to anyone paying attention since 2016.

 It’s not only his lack of morals and the litany of other character deficiencies, it’s the emotional immaturity, the vindictiveness, the pettiness, the profound ignorance, and impulsiveness

Are you talking about Trump or Comey?:huh::D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was only one canidate running who was morally fit to be president. Clinton was not it. She is more unfit than Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

Trump is an amazing man, he doesn't NEED the constant abuse heaped upon him, all the kings horses and all the kings men have been trying to destroy him for well over 2 years, a lesser man would have walked away- and gone back to their successful corporate empire,  like you all thought he would, but he's still there, trying to help the country without regard to self -interest.

 

Is there a lesser man than Trump?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheBaldGuy said:

There was only one canidate running who was morally fit to be president. Clinton was not it. She is more unfit than Trump. 

 

So having sex with a porn star as your wife is having your child is what you consider morally fit?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, songfourone said:

 

So having sex with a porn star as your wife is having your child is what you consider morally fit?

 

 

They'll say anything to rationalize their deal with the devil. Sad, really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoyinMudville said:

They'll say anything to rationalize their deal with the devil. Sad, really

 

Sure says volumes about The Bald Guys moral compass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, songfourone said:

 

So having sex with a porn star as your wife is having your child is what you consider morally fit?

 

 

Did I say Trump was, no I did not. The one who is morally fit is Johnson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheBaldGuy said:

Did I say Trump was, no I did not. The one who is morally fit is Johnson. 

 

Johnson had problems juggling current events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bmore_ken said:

What else was he going to say after helping the clown get elected and he dumped him?

I'm not convinced his intent was to get Donny elected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0