Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jtowne-swim

Kansas Police officer justified in shooting a teenager who was backing a car out of his parents garage.

54 posts in this topic

Maybe he should've obeyed the cops when they told him to stop.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, EgyptKang said:

Maybe he should've obeyed the cops when they told him to stop.

You do realize he didn’t know he was there and he was shot a second later? When you see the cop say Stop he is standing behind the car presumably he may have a radio going and he is standing in his blind spot! To say nothing of a garage door opener.

Edited by jtowne-swim

36 minutes ago, jtowne-swim said:

You do realize he didn’t know he was there and he was shot a second later? When you see the cop say Stop he is standing behind the car presumably he may have a radio going and he is standing in his blind spot! To say nothing of a garage door opener.

I know.  Just regurgitating senseless babble.

I am totally aware.

The fascist blue shirts are so bloodthirsty that they are slaughtering fellow Caucasians when no AAs are available.  May the child RIP.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, kandace said:

The fascist blue shirts are so bloodthirsty that they are slaughtering fellow Caucasians when no AAs are available.  May the child RIP.

Yep... this is the result when they don’t bat an eye when unarmed black men are murdered by cops.

Edited by EgyptKang

Crazy! Only in America can such a killing be 'justified'. Americans appear to have totally sold out their lives to their gun culture. 

37 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Crazy! Only in America can such a killing be 'justified'. Americans appear to have totally sold out their lives to their gun culture. 

America is held hostage to savagery because many Caucasians are so terrified of AAs that they will endorse any level of brutality against them.  And as a result they also endorse brutality against their fellow Caucasians.   It is tragic.

2 minutes ago, kandace said:

America is held hostage to savagery because many Caucasians are so terrified of AAs that they will endorse any level of brutality against them.  And as a result they also endorse brutality against their fellow Caucasians.   It is tragic.

At no time while I posted my comment did I think about the colour of the dead kid or the cop that killed him. My only thought was the crazy situation where a society accepts such a killing as a norm and regards it as 'justified'.

As white folks, we dont have to think about color...

We are privileged.

Just now, Eastside Terp said:

Oh look, the gang's all here .... 

Truth is so hard, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, kandace said:

Truth is so hard, isn't it?

Oh yeah, all white people are racist devil's and America is the big satin.....

I tend to come down on the side of the cops, but I there is nothing in the video that explains why this cop even had his weapon out, never mind use it.

8 hours ago, kandace said:

You are one bitter woman. Did a cop dump you once in the past?

28 minutes ago, hst2 said:

As white folks, we dont have to think about color...We are privileged.

Speak for yourself. I worked for everything I have.

1 minute ago, Eastside Terp said:

Oh yeah, all white people are racist devil's and America is the big satin.....

No, all Caucasians are by no means "racist devils," but the vast majority are willing to tolerate racism because they reap the rewards and benefits of the systemic oppression of AAs.  

3 minutes ago, caliber45 said:

You are one bitter woman. Did a cop dump you once in the past?

:)  It is so amusing how our rampantly sexist society assumes that any position a woman takes is rooted in some form of romantic disappointment.  Such a presumption is never made for men. In the minds of the obsessively sexist, a woman cannot just observe rampant police brutality and be opposed to it, she must have a grudge against cops rooted in being dumped by someone in law enforcement.  Amusing but not surprising.

2 minutes ago, kandace said:

:)  It is so amusing how our rampantly sexist society assumes that any position a woman takes is rooted in some form of romantic disappointment.  Such a presumption is never made for men. In the minds of the obsessively sexist, a woman cannot just observe rampant police brutality and be opposed to it, she must have a grudge against cops rooted in being dumped by someone in law enforcement.  Amusing but not surprising.

Hypocritical much?

1 minute ago, caliber45 said:

Hypocritical much?

:confused:  How is hypocrisy involved here?

31 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Oh look, the gang's all here .... 

A couple more haven't checked in yet ......

22 minutes ago, kandace said:

:confused:  How is hypocrisy involved here?

The way you decry racism and you generalize about police.

Let's get off topic and bash other posters so that we don't have to discuss a cop getting away with killing an innocent teenager.  

Just now, mrsmlh said:

Let's get off topic and bash other posters so that we don't have to discuss a cop getting away with killing an innocent teenager.  

Shoot the messenger, a tactic that's as old as the hills.