Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

Trump’s doctor accused of drinking on the job and ‘improperly’ prescribing medication

212 posts in this topic

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/trumps-doctor-accused-drinking-job-improperly-prescribing-medication/

Amid news that his confirmation hearing has been postponed, CBS News’ Steve Dorsey reported on Twitter that White House physician and Donald Trump’s Veterans Affairs head nominee Ronny Jackson has been accused of improper conduct that includes “drinking on the job.”

According to Dorsey, two sources close to the matter told CBS reporters the committee “is reviewing allegations against Ronny Jackson which include a hostile work environment, excessive drinking on the job and improperly dispensing meds.”

That explains how he completely botched using a scale on Trump, and why he always looks like a sweaty tweaker on TV.

Stoned to the gills on happy pills, I suspect.

I have problems with articles such as this one.  Admiral Jackson has been on the WH staff since 2006.  He was appointed as the President’s Physician in 2013 (may be 2014).  One could reasonably think that at least to that point “excessive drinking” and “Improperly prescribing medicines” would not have been a problem, else, he would not have been appointed as the President’s Doctor.  He served in that role for the rest of the Obama Administration, remaining as the President’s Physician and continuing in that role under Trump.

So.  Did Obama get him drinking?  Did Trump?  Is this a “deep state” story?  

Clearly, if the man has a drinking problem, he shouldn’t be the President’s Doctor, never mind heading the VA.  Why did this emerge now?  Vengeance?   An attempt to embarrass this President (like he needs the help)?  An effort to have protected Obama from the embarrassment of having named a drunk to be his physician?

Do I think he should be the head of the VA?  With his lack of management experience, I would say “no”, but I obviously don’t know the guy at all.  Is it necessary to bad mouth the guy when all they have to do is vote “no”?

Makes me wonder....how much drinking on the job is excessive?   Asking for a friend.....

1 minute ago, Norman said:

Makes me wonder....how much drinking on the job is excessive?   Asking for a friend.....

It's ok, just blame Obama for it!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/msnbcs-joe-mika-bust-trump-bungling-another-cabinet-pick-theyre-not-looking-quality/

The “Morning Joe” hosts reacted to reports that White House physician Ronny Jackson’s nomination to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs was in jeopardy as lawmakers review his personal and professional conduct.

“You don’t have to be one of those people that work at circuses and, look, ‘Hey, I can guess your weight,'” Scarborough said, mocking Jackson’s flattering health report on the president. “Donald Trump weighs a hell of a lot more than 239 pounds.”

“That was embarrassing,” he continued, “but the topper of it all, the piece de resistance, was when he said, it sounded like Hitler’s doctor — I’m sorry. You know what, his genes are so good … he could live to be 200 years old. But seriously, remember when (Steve) Mnuchin was on stage, talking about Donald Trump’s superior genes. ‘He has superior genes, he has the best DNA of anybody I’ve ever met.’ The doctor did the same thing, saying his genetics, his genes, his DNA is so good that he could live to be 200 years old.”

6 minutes ago, Boobie said:

Obama made so many bad decisions.

Trump has already surpassed 8 years of Obama "bad decisions" in a little over a year on the job.

Posted (edited)

Hours after news of allegations of misconduct emerged against Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson, the White House physician and President Trump’s pick to be the next secretary of veterans affairs, the president had a bizarre commentary to offer.

“I told Admiral Jackson just a little while ago, what do you need this for? This is a vicious group of people. … What do you need it for?” Trump said Tuesday, during a joint news conference with French President Emmanuel Macron. “I wouldn’t do it. I wouldn’t do it. What does he need it for? I don’t think personally he should do it. It would be totally his decision.”

I don’t think personally he should do it.

Could there be a stranger thing to say about the man who you nominated to take the job—whom you delivered over to an “ugly” and “disgusting” confirmation process?

Link

Trump throws this guy under the bus in order to attack the democratic process that is helping to protect us from him.

He's a very sick and dangerous man.

Edited by hst2

5 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

Trump has already surpassed 8 years of Obama "bad decisions" in a little over a year on the job.

Please list them and explain in detail.

On 4/23/2018 at 9:57 PM, Calamari said:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/trumps-doctor-accused-drinking-job-improperly-prescribing-medication/

That explains how he completely botched using a scale on Trump, and why he always looks like a sweaty tweaker on TV.

Stoned to the gills on happy pills, I suspect.

Rawstory. A few gutters below the National Enquirer. :P

26 minutes ago, Papi said:

Rawstory. A few gutters below the National Enquirer. :P

If so, it must reflect very badly on you that you can never refute what it reports.

14 hours ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

I have problems with articles such as this one.  Admiral Jackson has been on the WH staff since 2006.  He was appointed as the President’s Physician in 2013 (may be 2014).  One could reasonably think that at least to that point “excessive drinking” and “Improperly prescribing medicines” would not have been a problem, else, he would not have been appointed as the President’s Doctor.  He served in that role for the rest of the Obama Administration, remaining as the President’s Physician and continuing in that role under Trump.

So.  Did Obama get him drinking?  Did Trump?  Is this a “deep state” story?  

Clearly, if the man has a drinking problem, he shouldn’t be the President’s Doctor, never mind heading the VA.  Why did this emerge now?  Vengeance?   An attempt to embarrass this President (like he needs the help)?  An effort to have protected Obama from the embarrassment of having named a drunk to be his physician?

Do I think he should be the head of the VA?  With his lack of management experience, I would say “no”, but I obviously don’t know the guy at all.  Is it necessary to bad mouth the guy when all they have to do is vote “no”?

I agree that it’s strange how he got a Security Clearance to work in the WH.

Still, Trump constantly gets himself into trouble by making impulsive decisions. Clearly, Jackson wasn’t vetted...

Now a whole new set of allegations have surfaced against Jackson:

Jackson is accused of having harassed a woman while he was on an overseas trip. CNN is reporting on-air that Secret Service agents allegedly had to stop Jackson from banging on the woman’s door. This changes things dramatically. Suddenly there’s a woman who can testify that Jackson did this, and there are agents who can testify as witnesses. Jackson still deserves due process, but this is a much more tangible situation than yesterday’s set of accusations, which came with far too little detail.

So now what? When Donald Trump was asked about the Ronny Jackson nomination by reporters earlier today, before this latest news broke, he already sounded like he was trying to convince Jackson to withdraw. We’ll see what happens now that Jackson’s alleged pattern of inappropriate behavior includes a specific victim and Secret Service witnesses.

LINK

7 hours ago, soulflower said:

I agree that it’s strange how he got a Security Clearance to work in the WH.

Still, Trump constantly gets himself into trouble by making impulsive decisions. Clearly, Jackson wasn’t vetted...

Set aside the nomination for right now.

If this guy is the WH version of Candyman, how come we are just finding out now?  Either we are expected to believe all of this emerged just since Trump came into office or we are expected to ignore all things prior to Trump.  Since we are talking 2006, his legacy crosses three administrations.  How in God’s name does a “Candyman” work in the White House for a dozen years without getting caught and court-martialed?

45 minutes ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

If this guy is the WH version of Candyman, how come we are just finding out now?  Either we are expected to believe all of this emerged just since Trump came into office or we are expected to ignore all things prior to Trump.  Since we are talking 2006, his legacy crosses three administrations.  How in God’s name does a “Candyman” work in the White House for a dozen years without getting caught and court-martialed?

Good questions but no one would care if Trump didn't nominate this guy for VA Secretary...

22 hours ago, Norman said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

No wonder Obama was so cool, calm and collected! Now it makes sense. Obama finds out the Russians are spying, says with a smirk”Cut it out”. :lol:

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Lombardi6 said:

Please list them and explain in detail.

Uh, look at his Twitter feed. "Nuff said.

Edited by Pickle20