Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikemor1

Draft Thread

238 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, bmore_ken said:

They apparently haven't developed one to fit  Flacco either

They just need to draft heavily from the defensive side this year. They already have enough offensive weapons.

Just now, bmore_ken said:

They apparently haven't developed one to fit  Flacco either

he actually fits their offensive scheme-lackluster!

Just now, NCBirdfan said:

Dallas will pick a WR here.

Ridley I hope

Just now, mikemor1 said:

Ridley I hope

I think it'll be Moore.

They just need to draft heavily from the defensive side this year. They already have enough offensive weapons.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. Brown had 21 catches last year. Snead had 8. Crabtree had 58 for a 10 yard avg and he's 30. Those numbers aren't spelling offensive juggernaut.

Just now, bmore_ken said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. Brown had 21 catches last year. Snead had 8. Crabtree had 58 for a 10 yard avg and he's 30. Those numbers aren't spelling offensive juggernaut.

I was joking Ken...sarcasm. :D

1 minute ago, bmore_ken said:

just a thought- if the Raven's are serious about getting a WR, they wouldn't have traded behind Dallas, IMO

1 minute ago, mikemor1 said:

just a thought- if the Raven's are serious about getting a WR, they wouldn't have traded behind Dallas, IMO

My thought is they will draft a TE.

My thought is they will draft a TE.

who do you like?

Other teams just seem to be daring the Ravens to take a WR.  After Dallas passed on one, Ridley, Moore, and Sutland are all still on the board.  

1 minute ago, mikemor1 said:

who do you like?

It's not what I like but who i think they will pick.

Just now, cprenegade said:

Other teams just seem to be daring the Ravens to take a WR.  After Dallas passed on one, Ridley, Moore, and Sutland are all still on the board.  

Indeed. This is unreal.

2 minutes ago, NCBirdfan said:

Steelers traded Bryant for 3rd round pick.

Not surprising.  He was a pain in their rear end all year long.  With the development of Smith-Schuster, he became expendable.  Maybe some other team can deal with his head problems.  

I have a good feeling about Sutland.

1 minute ago, Slidemaster said:

Down 3 spots?  Probably fine.

I'm just being selfish. I need to go to bed. :D

Ravens are begging teams to take these receivers and save them from another embarrassment. :D   Seriously, I believe their targets were all gone and they just are accumulating more picks in later rounds rather than reach for someone they really don't love.  

Just now, cprenegade said:

Ravens are begging teams to take these receivers and save them from another embarrassment. :D   Seriously, I believe their targets were all gone and they just are accumulating more picks in later rounds rather than reach for someone they really don't love.  

how could all their targets be gone when they're picking 16 and 4 of the picks ahead of them are for QB's?

23 minutes ago, mikemor1 said:

Oh I'm not saying they are. I think Oz feels like he fixed the position. I just disagree

1 minute ago, cprenegade said:

I think you are correct. IMO they were going to pick an OT and probably thought McGlinchey would fall to them Kolton Miller was the darkhorse pick - that is until the Raiders picked him a spot earlier. I still cannot believe a WR hasn't been picked yet - by anyone.