Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

‘We want respect!’: Trump supporters whine that everyone mocks them in pity-soaked NPR interview

22 posts in this topic

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/want-respect-trump-supporters-whine-everyone-mocks-pity-soaked-npr-interview/

NPR this week reached out to some top Trump supporters to get a feel for their current emotional state — and it found that they are as angry and aggrieved as ever, despite controlling all three branches of the federal government.

Talking with NPR, Trump supporter Kurt Schlichter complained that liberals keep making fun of him instead of taking him as seriously as he deserves.

“We want to be treated with respect and we will not tolerate anything less which is just unacceptable for this to continue,” he told NPR. “I’m tired of Hollywood spitting on us. I am tired of academia spitting on us. I’m tired of the news media spitting on us.”

Tough.

Posted (edited)

Well, then, tell the dope you voted for to act with a little more tact and respect for the country he's running, instead of sounding like a whiny megalomaniac who is on his phone more than a millennial.

Edited by Pickle20

1 minute ago, Pickle20 said:

Well, then, tell the dope you voted for to act with a little more tact and respect for the country he's running, instead of sounding like a whiny megalomaniac.

Booo hooooo can't you be niiiicee? ;)

If only they were treated the way they actually deserve.  

Well you guys kinda prove their point I think its largely true what they say but personally I don't wine about it as I don't care actually I see the derision as a symbol of the victory of 16 which you all still can't get over and are unhinged over it PRESIDENT TRUMP has a nice ring to it

Posted (edited)

You won, why do you seem so unhappy still?

Let's all remember the Trump election where the Trump trash wore T-shirts that said "F your feelings."

Right back atcha.

Edited by Calamari

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, songfourone said:

Perhaps they are in need of a cry closet?

:lol:

ZING!

+1

They sure do sound "butthurt" don't they? ROTFLMAO. :lol:

Edited by Pickle20

8 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

Well you guys kinda prove their point I think its largely true what they say but personally I don't wine about it as I don't care actually I see the derision as a symbol of the victory of 16 which you all still can't get over and are unhinged over it PRESIDENT TRUMP has a nice ring to it

Trump's a horrible POTUS and person. No one will ever get over that.  Most people are over his actual win. You guys and Trump are the only ones that keep bringing it up. I guess actually winning was his greatest achievement. Been downhill ever since.

Posted (edited)

As for the constant MSM coverage of Trump, everything he says and does as President is newsworthy because it is instantly the dumbest thing any president has ever said and done. If you want the MSM the stop covering him, maybe he should start acting like a normal human being.

Edited by Pickle20

I don’t understand how supporting a NY Elitist Celebrity as President is an effective way to express anger with Hollywood or Liberal Elitists...

I'm sure they want respect but circling the wagons around an emotionally and mentally unstable mobster is a poor way to go about it.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Saticon3 said:

They are very troubled people. They control virtually every level of power, yet feel powerless.That people somewhere or somehow disagree with them is untenable. How far are they willing to go to snuff out all dissent?

Edited by hst2

4 minutes ago, hst2 said:

They are very troubled people. They control virtually every level of power, yet feel powerless.That people somewhere or somehow disagree with them is untenable. How far are they willing to go to snuff out all dissent?

Another reason why they hate Obama so much. The country loved him when compared to this "FauxTUS" 

Spoiled brats afraid of losing their white privilege in an increasingly multi-cultural society...

42 minutes ago, soulflower said:

I don’t understand how supporting a NY Elitist Celebrity as President is an effective way to express anger with Hollywood or Liberal Elitists...

He's not "PC" and talks like a child.  Merica!

Trump supporter Kurt Schlichter complained that liberals keep making fun of him instead of taking him as seriously as he deserves. “We want to be treated with respect and we will not tolerate anything less which is just unacceptable for this to continue,”

Where is the reciprocal respect from Trump and his base? The guy who is quoted probably had zero respect for President Obama.

8 years of these knuckle-draggers disrespecting Obama not only as a president, but as a person, like no president before and now they are crying about how they are treated?  Cry me a freaking river.

34 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

8 years of these knuckle-draggers disrespecting Obama not only as a president, but as a person, like no president before and now they are crying about how they are treated?  Cry me a freaking river.

+1

Why are they being so snowflaky?

I am thinking they need a cry room.

They probably should stop watching FoxNews and stop being racists. I guarantee their lives would improve 100%

Any person who isn't offended by Donny's childish/adolescent tweets, doesn't deserve respect.