Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AugusteDupin

More reasons why the city is an absolute failure...

108 posts in this topic

common citizen who believes that he is "untouchable" because he was chosen to serve on the consent decree gets humbled by a Sgt in the Police Department 

Business as usual in the city. This is a perfect example of why there shouldn't be inexperienced common malefactors in positions such as the consent decree. All he had to do was comply (operative word) and he would have been on his way. Yet he wants to show his "arse" because of his position and because he has "Ed" on speed dial. Wonder how calling "Ed" worked out for him? Guarantee this clown will be in court answering for his citations. Good job Sgt. I can't believe the balls this guy had to "wave the Sgt" by while he's impeding the free flow of traffic. Play stupid games win stupid prizes!

I doubt he will be in court answering for his citations, but maybe I'm interpreting this incorrectly.

From the article:

"Mayor Catherine Pugh, said the traffic stop was “a misunderstanding that’s been resolved.”

20 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

common citizen who believes that he is "untouchable" because he was chosen to serve on the consent decree gets humbled by a Sgt in the Police Department 

Business as usual in the city. This is a perfect example of why there shouldn't be inexperienced common malefactors in positions such as the consent decree. All he had to do was comply (operative word) and he would have been on his way. Yet he wants to show his "arse" because of his position and because he has "Ed" on speed dial. Wonder how calling "Ed" worked out for him? Guarantee this clown will be in court answering for his citations. Good job Sgt. I can't believe the balls this guy had to "wave the Sgt" by while he's impeding the free flow of traffic. Play stupid games win stupid prizes!

If it were business as usual he would’ve gotten his head bashed in and charged with some faux crime. 

14 minutes ago, Chesapeake Spirit said:

I doubt he will be in court answering for his citations, but maybe I'm interpreting this incorrectly.

From the article:

"Mayor Catherine Pugh, said the traffic stop was “a misunderstanding that’s been resolved.”

No. She didn’t say that.  He did. And who knows what that even means...seems he’s the only one that misunderstood that he’s not above the law.

So this is the kind of person chosen for the consent decree?? He has proven here, on video, that he has an agenda. They should kick his arse off ASAP. 

30 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

No. She didn’t say that.  He did. And who knows what that even means...seems he’s the only one that misunderstood that he’s not above the law.

Oops, read it too quickly.

14 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

So this is the kind of person chosen for the consent decree?? He has proven here, on video, that he has an agenda. They should kick his arse off ASAP. 

I agree, and have to wonder how many others there have a similar agenda.

24 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Agreed. Self important lard butt...

Who is the “Ed” he thought would save him?

4 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

I’m so glad to see this video on the local news...ch 11 no less!!

3 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I believe they referred to "Ed" as Edward Jackson. A rehire with the department. 

19 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

Wonder if this will happen? 

That’s a beautiful beautiful article. Thank you Baltimore Sun! 

The Sgt is a credit to the BPD, McKenstry is a giant fool. If McKenstry has any decency, at all, he’ll resign the committee and slink off under a rock where he belongs.

3 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

That’s a beautiful beautiful article. Thank you Baltimore Sun! 

The Sgt is a credit to the BPD, McKenstry is a giant fool. If McKenstry has any decency, at all, he’ll resign the committee and slink off under a rock where he belongs.

I think it's clear (based on the video) that this fool McKenstry has no decency. Let's see what the city does.

10 hours ago, Chesapeake Spirit said:

From the article:

Yup.  Another person deemed above the law 

Task force chair, police get in altercation https://www.wmar2news.com/news/region/baltimore-city/community-oversight-task-force-chair-gets-in-heated-exchange-with-police-after-traffic-stop

“The five-person board was picked by Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh and formed because of the federally mandated consent decree.

McKenstry and the rest of the board are charged with improving relationships with police and citizens.”

Another great decision by Pugh :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

If it were business as usual he would’ve gotten his head bashed in and charged with some faux crime. 

Because you believe it should happen .....

37 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Task force chair, police get in altercation https://www.wmar2news.com/news/region/baltimore-city/community-oversight-task-force-chair-gets-in-heated-exchange-with-police-after-traffic-stop

“The five-person board was picked by Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh and formed because of the federally mandated consent decree.

McKenstry and the rest of the board are charged with improving relationships with police and citizens.”

Another great decision by Pugh :rolleyes:

If the Ch 11 I Team are as they say they are, they should be checking on the other members of this board. This guy hasn't been a member for long and has this attitude. What will the others have.

25 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

If the Ch 11 I Team are as they say they are, they should be checking on the other members of this board. This guy hasn't been a member for long and has this attitude. What will the others have.

Very true. Is being on that board a paid position? 

C'mon folks, it's Baltimore City.

Nothing is going to happen to McKenstry.

The charges will be dropped and he will continue in his position as chair of the Community Oversight Task Force.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:02 PM, PinkFlamingo said:

This one?

1 hour ago, VOSA said:

C'mon folks, it's Baltimore City.

Nothing is going to happen to McKenstry.

The charges will be dropped and he will continue in his position as chair of the Community Oversight Task Force.

Well ....that would raise a very interesting ...automatic....defense mechanism for any and all cops that might be pulled in front of the board.

Just play the cop cam as the very first part of a defense and POOOOOFFFFFF!!!!!!! Regardless of how bad...the board is neutered. ....unless he recluses himself at every one of these hearings in which case.....why have him on the board. 

McKenstry replaced as chair, but still on the oversight board  

http://wbaltv.com/article/police-oversight-panel-chair-replaced-after-traffic-stop-video-goes-viral/20196649?src=app

McKenstry: “....When it comes down to those types of encounters, that video and the way that it's being shown -- and there is more to the story, there's more video than what's being shown and we'll address that at a given time.”

He apologizes with a “but.”  How much more video could there be...we saw from the very second the cop approached the car. 

He should be gone from the board completely. 

48 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

McKenstry replaced as chair, but still on the oversight board  

http://wbaltv.com/article/police-oversight-panel-chair-replaced-after-traffic-stop-video-goes-viral/20196649?src=app

McKenstry: “....When it comes down to those types of encounters, that video and the way that it's being shown -- and there is more to the story, there's more video than what's being shown and we'll address that at a given time.”

He apologizes with a “but.”  How much more video could there be...we saw from the very second the cop approached the car. 

He should be gone from the board completely. 

Need to see what Pugh will do or if any outside pressure makes him go.