Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AugusteDupin

More reasons why the city is an absolute failure...

108 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, yeah said:

i agree that the cop had to know who mr mckenstry was, there is just no way a city cop wouldve asked for lic and reg 60 times.  after about the 6th a regular citizen wouldve been pounded down into the dirt and arrested

Cop also had his camera on and might have caught sight of gawkers with cell phone cameras ready. Make sure when you do it, you have friends around to record you.

46 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

He resigned as chairman. He’s still on the board. 

If he had any decency, which we now know he doesn’t, he would have resigned from the board. 

Pugh should fire him. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, yeah said:

i agree that the cop had to know who mr mckenstry was, there is just no way a city cop wouldve asked for lic and reg 60 times.  after about the 6th a regular citizen wouldve been pounded down into the dirt and arrested

Drama queen. :lol:

Hey....you should be happy....they are doing exactly what the Consent Decree demands. Treat a-holes with silk gloves....no matter how long it takes and how many officers it ties up....while they out-wait a jerk. Meanwhile I am sure there was another shooting someplace.

As they say....careful what you wish for....you have just witnessed an example of 'non-policing' per the Decree. Bunch of cops standing around...wearing the bad guy down...till the bad guy realizes he has to use the bathroom and gives in. 

You watch....you will see more and more of this....cops doing air inspection while they 'wait' for a bad guy to give up. 

But then....you will hear the gum beating and screaming about how 'the cops aren't doing their jobs' as the homicide rate climbs. 

Edited by Guido2

2 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

OK....that is step one.

But

McKenstry will remain on the nine-member panel, which was established under the city’s consent decree with the Justice Department

So at this moment...this a-hole is still going to have influence on implementing the consent decree and be able to screw up cops careers.

Yah sure.....he can maintain an 'open and just' mind about the police after this? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

He resigned as chairman. He’s still on the board. 

If he had any decency, which we now know he doesn’t, he would have resigned from the board. 

HAHHAHAHHAAAA HHHAHHAHAAAAAAA.

Phewwww..... excuse me while I clean the coffee from my computer screen. 

Match book cover reverends and/or guys like this are not known for introspection. See Trump for a primer. 

He is a perfect example of the bigger problem.  

One hour, this stop was one hour. Kept the Officers from doing their jobs. 

He should be removed from the panel not just step down as Chair.  

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

He is a perfect example of the bigger problem.  

One hour, this stop was one hour. Kept the Officers from doing their jobs. 

He should be removed from the panel not just step down as Chair.  

Yah mean like big mouths and small brains? With a healthy dose of 'righteous indignation' thrown in for flavoring? :lol:

Edited by Guido2

15 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Yah mean like big mouths and small brains? With a healthy dose of 'righteous indignation' thrown in for flavoring? :lol:

He needs to explain himself and he owes the Officers and the City an apology. 

The Police don't need to "move past this" as the article says. It NEEDS to be addressed. 

I applaud the Officers for not backing down. 

I wonder what the guideline is for dealing with someone that won't cooperate?  How many more chances would have been given before an arrest was made. 

2 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

He needs to explain himself and he owes the Officers and the City an apology. 

The Police don't need to "move past this" as the article says. It NEEDS to be addressed.

I applaud the Officers for not backing down. 

Exactly

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

I wonder what the guideline is for dealing with someone that won't cooperate?  How many more chances would have been given before an arrest was made. 

I gave you the answer earlier. As I see it and we will ALL see eventually. Is that cops are supposed to stand around....checking their oil ....until the bad guy either has to take a shxt or starves to death. :lol: There master plan is for cops to stand around and pen in a bad guy till ??????????????????

In fact....that is what the geniuses thought should have been done with that nutbag with the shotgun in the county. And since...they more than likely would not have been allowed by the SJWs to turn off electricity and water (she had a kid you know)....the cops would probably still be sitting around waiting....and more than likely delivering 'humanitarian goody boxes' to keep her alive. 

:rolleyes::mad:

Edited by Guido2

10 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I gave you the answer earlier. As I see it and we will ALL see eventually. Is that cops are supposed to stand around....checking their oil ....until the bad guy either has to take a shxt or starves to death. :lol: There master plan is for cops to stand around and pen in a bad guy till ??????????????????

In fact....that is what the geniuses thought should have been done with that nutbag with the shotgun in the county. And since...they more than likely would not have been allowed by the SJWs to turn off electricity and water (she had a kid you know)....the cops would probably still be sitting around waiting....and more than likely delivering 'humanitarian goody boxes' to keep her alive. 

That’s not an answer. Cowboyz asked a real question and you just responded with a load of meaningless nonsense.

3 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

That’s not an answer. Cowboyz asked a real question and you just responded with a load of meaningless nonsense.

Gweeds the dodger.

SS, DD

5 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Here is the link for the Consent Decree: https://www.baltimorepolice.org/sites/default/files/General Website PDFs/Draft_Summary_of_Consent_Decree_1-11-17.pdf

VII. USE OF FORCE

The Consent Decree recognizes that BPD has recently implemented improved policies regarding officers’ uses of force, force reporting, investigations, and reviews. BPD will build on its recently improved policies, making further revisions where necessary under the provisions of this Agreement and, improve its training, investigations and review regarding officers’ uses of force to ensure that officers uphold the value and dignity of all individuals they encounter. 

BPD will require officers to use de-escalation techniques, whenever possible, before resorting to force and to reduce the need for force.  BPD will ensure it maintains a clear and comprehensive use of force policy that includes all critical components to guide officers on using force constitutionally.

So to translate.... there is no real ....what you do or do not do. So I did answer the question but admittedly it was an IMO. Which I also stated. Not a statement of fact and observational opinion.............................................

You watch....you will see more and more of this....cops doing air inspection while they 'wait' for a bad guy to give up.  

14 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Gweeds the dodger.

SS, DD

You would know....being the expert that you are. 

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I understand your sarcasm and frustration however, I was wondering if there is a real written policy about handling a situation like this? This event was ridiculous, I wish they would have cuffed him. 

Edited by Cowboyz

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Here is the link for the Consent Decree: https://www.baltimorepolice.org/sites/default/files/General Website PDFs/Draft_Summary_of_Consent_Decree_1-11-17.pdf

VII. USE OF FORCE

The Consent Decree recognizes that BPD has recently implemented improved policies regarding officers’ uses of force, force reporting, investigations, and reviews. BPD will build on its recently improved policies, making further revisions where necessary under the provisions of this Agreement and, improve its training, investigations and review regarding officers’ uses of force to ensure that officers uphold the value and dignity of all individuals they encounter. 

BPD will require officers to use de-escalation techniques, whenever possible, before resorting to force and to reduce the need for force.  BPD will ensure it maintains a clear and comprehensive use of force policy that includes all critical components to guide officers on using force constitutionally.

So to translate.... there is no real ....what you do or do not do. So I did answer the question but admittedly it was an IMO. Which I also stated. Not a statement of fact and observational opinion.............................................

Thank you for sharing this, I saw this after my last post. 

Very frustrating. 

2 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

VII. USE OF FORCE

Thank you Guido! Actual information. 

Just now, Cowboyz said:

I understand you sarcasm and frustration however, I was wondering if there is a real written policy about handling a situation like this? This event was ridiculous, I wish they would have cuffed him. 

See above. 

Keep in mind....that to some....the Consent Decree was a 'done deal' and written in stone it is not. The summary above is pretty much about 'it'. It is still a work in progress. 

That said, cops aren't stupid...they can read between the lines ....which pretty much say ....do nothing ...if you do ....your career is in jeopardy. IMO

2 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Thank you for sharing this, I saw this after my last post. 

Very frustrating. 

You are welcome. 

And if you and I are frustrated. Think about the GOOD cops? What the heck do you think is running around in their heads? Damned if you do ....or don't. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Thank you Guido! Actual information. 

I'm trainable. :D And you are welcome. 

Edited by Guido2

Just now, Guido2 said:

I'm trainable. :D And your welcome. 

Next we’ll work on grammar. :)

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

See above. 

Keep in mind....that to some....the Consent Decree was a 'done deal' and written in stone it is not. The summary above is pretty much about 'it'. It is still a work in progress. 

That said, cops aren't stupid...they can read between the lines ....which pretty much say ....do nothing ...if you do ....your career is in jeopardy. IMO

I saw it, thanks again. 

So I wonder, was this clown testing the cops and their techniques for de escalating a situation, that he helped implement? This really pisses me off, he's a Pastor and on the panel to help prevent this very thing. Someone PLEASE pull him over again and arrest him this time. Cops don't have time for this crap.