Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AugusteDupin

More reasons why the city is an absolute failure...

108 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Next we’ll work on grammar. :)

Grammar? Grammar? It still exists?  Guess I have been absorbed by social media and texting. :lol:

Where are my Korn flks. 

Edited by Guido2

1 minute ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Next we’ll work on grammar. :)

LOL... please don't grammar police me.  I usually hit submit before I should. 

4 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

I saw it, thanks again. 

So I wonder, was this clown testing the cops and their techniques for de escalating a situation, that he helped implement? This really pisses me off, he's a Pastor and on the panel to help prevent this very thing. Someone PLEASE pull him over again and arrest him this time. Cops don't have time for this crap. 

You give him way to much credit he is exactly what you saw a loud mouth, matchbook cover minister with an ax to grind. IMO. 

Now if you said he 'forgot' that he was on the board....and he slipped into 'normal' walking around the city mode....chip on shoulder an all....IMO I think you are closer to the truth. IMO. 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

LOL... please don't grammar police me.  I usually hit submit before I should. 

Nah, you’re good :)

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Just now, PinkFlamingo said:

Nah, you’re good :)

This consent decree is really frustrating to see in action. Too much manpower was wasted on that one traffic stop. An hour!

smh

Baltimore continues to go to hell in a handbasket.

100% agree. I'm glad I have no reason to go Baltimore... EVER. 

I'd love to know all of the other calls for that district during the one hour time frame.  This could have really hindered someone getting needed help from the police. 

12 hours ago, Cowboyz said:

I wonder what the guideline is for dealing with someone that won't cooperate?  How many more chances would have been given before an arrest was made. 

Well, the stop itself was not a reason for an arrest, however, had this moron not signed for his tickets, the officer could have very well placed him under arrest. Nowadays, Officers can make the decision to arrest or not. 

9 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

Well, the stop itself was not a reason for an arrest, however, had this moron not signed for his tickets, the officer could have very well placed him under arrest. Nowadays, Officers can make the decision to arrest or not. 

The stop itself was not however, he would not produce his license and registration as requested by the Officers. They could have taken him in and sorted it all out at the station. 

1 hour ago, Cowboyz said:

The stop itself was not however, he would not produce his license and registration as requested by the Officers. They could have taken him in and sorted it all out at the station. 

That's likely what he wanted with the cell phones taking it all in.

29 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

That's likely what he wanted with the cell phones taking it all in.

Exactly, I'm sure he was hoping they would lose their patience, overstep, get aggressive, arrest him.  He wanted his 15 minutes and maybe a pay out from the city, he should be ashamed. 

35 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Exactly, I'm sure he was hoping they would lose their patience, overstep, get aggressive, arrest him.  He wanted his 15 minutes and maybe a pay out from the city, he should be ashamed. 

Maybe the church needs some rehab .......

22 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

At the very least the church needs a new matchbook cover minister. :D

59 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Yah think Danozzo.

I have totally lost track of the selection process for that board. However, if Pugh doesn't yank him or 'whomever' doesn't yank him.....well.....if you think crime is bad now....they just did this....................

15 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Yah think Danozzo.

I have totally lost track of the selection process for that board. However, if Pugh doesn't yank him or 'whomever' doesn't yank him.....well.....if you think crime is bad now....they just did this....................

Well, don't hold your breath! Personally, I believe he should be yanked so that pretty much confirms he won't be. The leaders in Baltimore always do the complete opposite of what I think is common sense sooooo.... he'll probably be running the city soon.  Hey, maybe he'll be the next PC. 

46 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

That's probably a whole new thread!! :) 

Mayor Pugh made a big mistake in the aftermath of this incident. By allowing McKenstry to remain a member of the Review Board, she has diminished the board's credibility, since we already know his attitude.

He needs to leave to "spend more time with his family" and consider the answer to the question "Do you know who I am?"

Posted (edited)

Considering?

That's the like the Orioles considering whether they should blow it up or push their chip into the middle of the table and go for it.

He needs to go. Period.

Edited by Pickle20

He was trying to be arrested. Good for the officer for not taking his bait.

I didn't really hear an apology but I did hear that he believes we are at a point where he didn't need to respond to a lawful order. 

My guess.... he was told to apologize and this is the best he could come up with. 

1 minute ago, Sprightly said:

He was trying to be arrested. Good for the officer for not taking his bait.

That's what I thought too.  I said it earlier, he wanted his 15 minutes and possibly set up a reason for a lawsuit. He's doing more harm than good. 

5 hours ago, Cowboyz said:

That's what I thought too.  I said it earlier, he wanted his 15 minutes and possibly set up a reason for a lawsuit. He's doing more harm than good. 

Harm? Do you think people similar to the minister or Trump...think about the end result?

I think some of you are really missing out by "never" going to Baltimore. Of course, that is your prerogative. :)

13 hours ago, Sprightly said:

I think some of you are really missing out by "never" going to Baltimore. Of course, that is your prerogative. :)

As well as my cash and my life. :lol:

On 5/8/2018 at 8:28 AM, Cowboyz said:

Baltimore is not Mayberry. Common practice for the police is not to take people to the station based on misdemeanor car stops.