Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cowboyz

Pink Flamingo

7 posts in this topic

How was the wedding?? Hoping you had nice weather... I called on Mother Nature for ya.  She's a tough one though. 

It was absolutely WONDERFUL!! A gorgeous day...thank you very much! :)Mother Nature got a bit testy later in the day, but only with some wind. 

An extremely handsome groom and the  most beautiful bride ever!! I’m so happy for them...it was perfect. :)

That's GREAT news, congratulations!  So happy it all worked out, wind is better than snow any day!! :) 

5 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

It was absolutely WONDERFUL!! A gorgeous day...thank you very much! :)Mother Nature got a bit testy later in the day, but only with some wind. 

An extremely handsome groom and the  most beautiful bride ever!! I’m so happy for them...it was perfect. :)

I'm not a regular on open mic, so I apologize for not knowing. Your son or daughter got married it sounds like, but maybe there are others that don't know...Please, share...

26 minutes ago, pepper said:

I'm not a regular on open mic, so I apologize for not knowing. Your son or daughter got married it sounds like, but maybe there are others that don't know...Please, share...

My son was married to his high school sweetheart on Apr 28. They’ve been together 9 years! The wedding and reception took place on her grandmother’s horse farm, high on a hill in Darlington, MD. Just as they were saying their vows, a bald eagle did figure 8s overhead and my daughter in law stopped and pointed it out and said it must be her grandfather watching the ceremony (cue the tears.) The bridesmaids were lovely (my daughter included) and the Best Man was my son’s best friend since they were 7yrs old. 

For the mother-son dance my son chose Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd which turned me into a puddle of tears. 

It was a perfect day. Everything went so smoothly! 

Family from various western states came in and we all went down the ocean for a couple days last week. 

The happy couple is taking a “real” honeymoon to Ireland in the fall.

thanks for asking pepper! :)

19 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

My son was married to his high school sweetheart on Apr 28. They’ve been together 9 years! The wedding and reception took place on her grandmother’s horse farm, high on a hill in Darlington, MD. Just as they were saying their vows, a bald eagle did figure 8s overhead and my daughter in law stopped and pointed it out and said it must be her grandfather watching the ceremony (cue the tears.) The bridesmaids were lovely (my daughter included) and the Best Man was my son’s best friend since they were 7yrs old. 

For the mother-son dance my son chose Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd which turned me into a puddle of tears. 

It was a perfect day. Everything went so smoothly! 

Family from various western states came in and we all went down the ocean for a couple days last week. 

The happy couple is taking a “real” honeymoon to Ireland in the fall.

thanks for asking pepper! :)

Sounds beautiful Pink!  So happy that it all went smoothly.  May the newlyweds have a lifetime of happiness! :) 

1 hour ago, Cowboyz said:

Sounds beautiful Pink!  So happy that it all went smoothly.  May the newlyweds have a lifetime of happiness! :) 

Thank you! :)