Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marshan Man

Lacrosse captain's killing darkens Baltimore high school championship

10 posts in this topic

This story breaks my heart. :( Baltimore is breaking my heart. 

The Baltimore City College boys lacrosse team had waited for this. The Knights had practiced hard in hopes of beating Megenthaler Vocational-Technical in the city championship Monday evening.

The winning trophy was on the sidelines. The Knights’ junior captain wasn't. 

Missing was Ray Glasgow III, the slim 17-year-old defenseman who toured Hampton University this spring, danced at the prom last week — and was gunned down Saturday outside his old middle school in Southeast Baltimore...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-glasgow-folo-20180507-story,amp.html

RIP, Ray.  I hope they catch the killers, but it doesn't always happen.

RIP young man .....

Sounds like he was a good guy with a bright future......

What a beautiful young man.  My heart aches for this family having lost their sweet baby boy.  Who wouldn't love him?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-little-arrest-20180511-story.html

Baltimore Police said Friday they’ve made an arrest in the killing of a 17-year-old Baltimore City College lacrosse captain.  Shawn Little, 20, has been arrested and charged in the shooting that killed Ray Glasgow III and injured an 18-year-old fellow student on Saturday night.

Glasgow and the other teen were shot while sitting in a car parked on South Eden Street, near the City Springs Elementary/Middle School field.

Glasgow was one of two teens killed in the city in less than a week, and the seventh so far this year. By this time last year, 10 teenagers had been killed in Baltimore.  Police on Friday identified the other teen killed on Tuesday as Jordan Deshields, 16.

On 5/8/2018 at 9:00 PM, lilywhyte said:

What a beautiful young man.  My heart aches for this family having lost their sweet baby boy.  Who wouldn't love him?

Hi, Lily.  Nice seeing you again.