SemiAuto

The Iran deal is over.

412 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, flyboy56 said:

Remember the $150B Iran got back? Seems they are using it to get ready to attack Israel from Syria. But I guess you haven't been keeping up with that hot issue.

I doubt it,... but even if that were true,... who cares! We as a nation can't even keep our word with this Orange Jackass in the Oval office. Now both our nation and joke prez are liars. Me thinks our clown in the WH has three sixes stamped somewhere on his balding flaky scalp.

Edited by ericpd

1 hour ago, Duke of Earl said:

As long as the Israelis have 100 to 300 "secret" nuclear weapons , we  have no right to tell Iran what to do . 

OMG,... Duke and for once on the same page! How 'bout that!

1 hour ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

That’s very sad.

Why sad? I would agree with that statement.

10 minutes ago, ericpd said:

OMG,... Duke and for once on the same page! How 'bout that!

How about that !!

BTW. The thread title is a lie. The Iran deal is not over, it will continue with the other signatories honouring their deal. Only America is renaging on their contract.

25 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

BTW. The thread title is a lie. The Iran deal is not over, it will continue with the other signatories honouring their deal. Only America is renaging on their contract.

I believe Semi is saying the deal is over for the US. 

7 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

I believe Semi is saying the deal is over for the US. 

That is not what his thread title states. A more honest title would be "Trump pulls the US out of the Iran deal".

3 hours ago, flyboy56 said:

Remember the $150B Iran got back? Seems they are using it to get ready to attack Israel from Syria. But I guess you haven't been keeping up with that hot issue.

Good to know, so if I find your wallet I can keep it and you won't complain.   

3 hours ago, SemiAuto said:

I wonder if a certain North Korean is reading this and is thinking, why would I ever enter into an agreement with the U.S. that could end in 3 years?  

A big win for the folks who have been itching (for many years!) to start a war with Iran. Congrats, warmongers. :rolleyes: 

Maybe they could volunteer to be in the first wave of the predictably disastrous invasion.

I fear this will only embolden extremists on all three sides.

14 minutes ago, regularguy said:

A big win for the folks who have been itching (for many years!) to start a war with Iran. Congrats, warmongers. :rolleyes: 

Maybe they could volunteer to be in the first wave of the predictably disastrous invasion.

Well, they'll have to do it on their own, they'll be getting no help from the 'usual suspects', I'm glad to say.

2 hours ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

That’s very sad.

But you have t remember that he considers Israel to be the evil in the middle east, not iran .......

1 hour ago, WKDWZD said:

That is not what his thread title states. A more honest title would be "Trump pulls the US out of the Iran deal".

Iran most likely will not stick with the deal without the US. 

20 minutes ago, regularguy said:

Israel won't have any problem handling the Iran regime and I'm sure they are just itching for that chance. 

1 minute ago, flyboy56 said:

They have already stated that they "will wait and see what the other signatories do" and the other signatories have all stated that they will honour their contracts.

The US stands alone.

7 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Well, they'll have to do it on their own, they'll be getting no help from the 'usual suspects', I'm glad to say.

No worries mate because Iran's revenue is going to dry up now. Watch for Iranian troops to be pulled out of Syria.

3 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Israel won't have any problem handling the Iran regime and I'm sure they are just itching for that chance. 

Israel won't do anything, they want the US to do it for them.

Just now, WKDWZD said:

They have already stated that they "will wait and see what the other signatories do" and the other signatories have all stated that they will honour their contracts.

The US stands alone.

Iran is posturing. 

Just now, WKDWZD said:

Israel won't do anything, they want the US to do it for them.

When was the last time the US fought an Israeli war?

2 hours ago, soulflower said:

The US is the only country that has ever used nukes

2 hours ago, WKDWZD said:

What country has Iran attacked?

What war has Iran started?

How many nuclear bombs has Iran used in anger?

To answer your question, yes.

Every time I hear this old saw, it gets more and more foolish. 

Yes, the US used atomic bombs in Japan - after years of total war, with an enemy that in too many cases preferred death to surrender.  Whether the Japanese would have fought to the death of the last person, as some students of the war feel would have happened, or surrendered immediately is moot.  If we don't know they will surrender, any responsible Commander will assume the worse in protection of their soldiers.

We're asked "what country has Iran attacked"?  Directly, or through the use of their well-funded terrorist proxies?

We're asked "what war has Iran started"?  Directly, or through funding and equipping irregular, unregulated forces throughout the ME?

That some feel Iran and the US are on the same level of trustworthiness is foolish to the point of moronic.

1 hour ago, ericpd said:

Why sad? I would agree with that statement.

I'm sure you would.

I am compelled to ask, "If Iran is so trustworthy, why does the world need any agreement of any kind"? 

1 hour ago, flyboy56 said:

And Israel will handle their problem as they usually do. The US should not stop them from defending their country. 

And they handle their problems as they usually do ONLY because of our weapons, bullets and intel. It's easy barking loud on the playground when your 6'5" big brother is standing behind you. Wonder how loud they'd bark if we left to go off to college!  

21 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Looks like it's us not doing the sticking,... not Iran.