Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Balmerboh

Dylan Bundy - Disabled List Brainstorming

12 posts in this topic

We all know this is where he’s headed.  No way he makes another start after this trifecta.  His agent is begging him to go down with an “injury”, I would assume. 

...I’m going with bicep strain.  What do you think the Orioles will cook up?

To be fair, Bundy was superb in his first three or four starts and the team only won one of those games.

49 minutes ago, Balmerboh said:

We all know this is where he’s headed.  No way he makes another start after this trifecta.  His agent is begging him to go down with an “injury”, I would assume. 

...I’m going with bicep strain.  What do you think the Orioles will cook up?

Blister 

1 hour ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Blister 

Maybe, but that might require some visible evidence.  Don’t know if MLB goes as far as peeling back bandaids from fingers to check, but probably safer for muscle strain.

i just hope that Bundy’s head is OK.  Worst ever start in MLB history could derail his entire career psychologically-speaking.  Seriously, he may never be the same.

According to Baseball Reference, Bundy is the first pitcher in modern history (dating back to at least 1908) to give up four homers in one inning without recording an out. That's a place in the history books no one wants be in.

Why worry DD is waiting until Memorial Day to evaluate the team. If they win every game until then they will be a game over .500.

Something has to be wrong with him. I hate to say it but I hope there is...it's the only valid explanation for his downfall.

16 hours ago, catatonia said:

There goes his trade value. 

Are you kidding? The Angelos family would veto any and all trades of him.  They fail to realize the good players bring the best prospects in return. Though valuable to this team, Jace Peterson and Chris Tillman won’t fetch a bonanza in return. 

Well, the O’s went with “lower back sprain” for Tillman as the fake reason for his DL trip today.  Boy, did his back look sprained when he was leaning forward in the dugout after he was pulled in the second inning.  Ouch.

I’m switching my answer for Bundy’s forthcoming fake DL trip (which would be Monday 5/14 if he falters Sunday) to ‘left quad strain’.  And I suppose Bundy wouldn’t want whispers about any arm issues.