Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Baltimore hits 100 homicides at second-fastest rate in decade

69 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Pickle20 said:

Nah, I read it on line.

Then how can you say you don't get Bmore news .??

Posted (edited)

I meant TV news. Jeez. You know, where the mother is usually crying about her dead saint son and flashing his 3rd grade picture, according to many here.

Edited by Pickle20

1 minute ago, Pickle20 said:

I meant TV news. Jeez. You know, where the mother is usually crying about her dead saint son and flashing his 3rd grade picture, according to many here.

OK, maybe be more specific ......

6 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

OK, maybe be more specific ......

I think it was pretty specific....if someone says they don't get Bmore news in their neck of the woods, first thing I think of is the TV news.

Obviously, you can read the newspaper of any city from anywhere in the world. And like I said, people talking about crying mothers holding up their 3rd grade pictures happens on TV.

2 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

I think it was pretty specific....if someone says they don't get Bmore news in their neck of the woods, first thing I think of is the TV news.

Obviously, you can read the newspaper of any city from anywhere in the world. And like I said, people talking about crying mothers holding up their 3rd grade pictures happens on TV.

You can also get local TV news on the internet. You just posted some on another thread.

29 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Nice slide in ......

Yeah, I wasn't taking that bait. 

Just now, Cowboyz said:

Yeah, I wasn't taking that bait. 

Some people just can't help themselves.

4 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Some people just can't help themselves.

Don't be so hard on yourself....

Just now, Marshan Man said:

Don't be so hard on yourself....

I'm not ........

I mentioned this is another thread, but I feel it is worth repeating here...

The crime seemed to drop when the Commissioner came on board and now it is running wild.

Could it be that the criminals were nervous that the new Commissioner might not play games or (as with the City's politicians) try to placate the scum? Maybe the crime slowed as the criminals wanted to see if the Commissioner would be allowed to fight crime?

Once the criminals in the City saw that the Mayor, City Council and Local Media were still "On their side," and that the Commissioner was not getting the support he deserves, they just ran wild. (My opinion only, but I open it up for comment).

3 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

Has this mother done this yet? I don't get Bmore news in my neck of the woods so I don't know if she has or hasn't. Not that that would matter to you all.

This is interesting. You don't get Bmore news in your neck of the woods. So you have a selective internet filter? :lol:

But on the other hand......you are always sticking your fat nose and opinions and pronouncements about Baltimore. And you even go so far to diss people ....like myself that live blocks away from the city boarder. 

Does anyone else see a problem with that? I do

2 hours ago, stevez51 said:

You can also get local TV news on the internet. You just posted some on another thread.

Good point....

I guess troll-o-vision only works when convenient.:D

16 minutes ago, Lawman 27 said:

I mentioned this is another thread, but I feel it is worth repeating here...

The crime seemed to drop when the Commissioner came on board and now it is running wild.

Could it be that the criminals were nervous that the new Commissioner might not play games or (as with the City's politicians) try to placate the scum? Maybe the crime slowed as the criminals wanted to see if the Commissioner would be allowed to fight crime?

Once the criminals in the City saw that the Mayor, City Council and Local Media were still "On their side," and that the Commissioner was not getting the support he deserves, they just ran wild. (My opinion only, but I open it up for comment).

The weather has been lousy the last month or so........

Occam's razor is more commonly described as 'the simplest answer is most often correct,' although this is an oversimplification. The 'correct' interpretation is that entities should not be multiplied needlessly.

5 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Yea, but they had to deal with Walter White :) ......

The real Heisenberg ........

On 5/10/2018 at 7:22 AM, Baltimatt said:

For comparison, Albuquerque has a population of about 560,000.  Baltimore is at 621,000.

The illustrated version....

28 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

The illustrated version....

I've never seen a comparison like that. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sprightly said:

I've never seen a comparison like that. Thanks!

No problem.