Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkFlamingo

DeSousa charged with failure to file/pay taxes

161 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Story

Well, they let him resign as opposed to firing him. He's out!! 

There is just no excuse for his stupidity. 

Edited by Cowboyz

14 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Story

Well, they let him resign as opposed to firing him. He's out!! 

There is just no excuse for his stupidity. 

Push said she "expected" his resignation.  LOLZ.  Just a couple of days ago she said she had "full confidence" in him.

Should be interesting when the full story and if the other shoe drops on this story. 

De Sousa's resignation is just the beginning of the problem in the city's police department.  Remember, he personally "reorganized" it and moved people around, putting his hand-picked choices in positions of command. 

De Sousa didn't even last four months as commissioner. 

19 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Push said she "expected" his resignation.  LOLZ.  Just a couple of days ago she said she had "full confidence" in him.

Should be interesting when the full story and if the other shoe drops on this story. 

De Sousa's resignation is just the beginning of the problem in the city's police department.  Remember, he personally "reorganized" it and moved people around, putting his hand-picked choices in positions of command. 

I heard on C4 a minute ago that BC has had like 9 chiefs in 19 years.

That's most on par with Cleveland and QB's:D 

55 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Pugh needs to go too. 

I'm curious what the vetting system for PC consists of, looks like someone dropped the ball. 

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Pugh needs to go too. 

I'm curious what the vetting system for PC consists of, looks like someone dropped the ball. 

Pugh definitely needs to go. I always thought she looked like a gazelle, now she's definitely caught in headlights. She's actually embarrassing. I don't think she's playing with a full deck. 

Edited by Marshan Man

7 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Pugh needs to go too. 

Pugh is a joke.  It's almost like she had a meeting with people about how bad Sheila and Stephanie were when they were mayor and Pugh said "Hold my beer and watch this!"  :D 

7 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Pugh needs to go too. 

Wonder if they are finally getting some common sense and doing a crash investigation of Tuggle. 

MOM got burned twice I think....third time....had the guy Batts(?) investigated with private sources. 

To his credit though the former commis. manned up and resigned. Unlike what Trump will do when the impeachment starts ...or what most any politician does as of late has done.....

1 minute ago, Ode2Joy said:

Pugh is a joke.  It's almost like she had a meeting with people about how bad Sheila and Stephanie were when they were mayor and Pugh said "Hold my beer and watch this!"  :D 

It is sad commentary when I start thinking that Dixon maybe the best of the last 3 in office.

smh

Time and again, Baltimore is failed by its "leaders".

It's a sad commentary when you long for the days of Sheila Dixon.

21 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Pugh definitely needs to go. I always thought she looked like a gazelle, now she's definitely caught in headlights. She's actually embarrassing. I don't think she's playing with a full deck. 

I hate to admit it but that made me laugh a little.  I don't judge her for her looks however, it's distracting when you look as dumb as you sound! 

26 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

LOL.... Someone needs to create that meme!! :):) 

35 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

52 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

What a disaster. SMH...

I attended the annual GBC meeting last evening at the Hyatt. She spoke. My goodness. She exudes not an ounce of leadership skills. She just kept saying to the businesses in attendance, "I'm gonna keep asking you for money."  Van Hollen spoke as well. Same thing.

38 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Thank's for today's chuckle guffaw! :D

42 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Wonder if they are finally getting some common sense and doing a crash investigation of Tuggle. 

MOM got burned twice I think....third time....had the guy Batts(?) investigated with private sources. 

To his credit though the former commis. manned up and resigned. Unlike what Trump will do when the impeachment starts ...or what most any politician does as of late has done.....

He's already "made a mistake".

56 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

I attended the annual GBC meeting last evening at the Hyatt. She spoke. My goodness. She exudes not an ounce of leadership skills. She just kept saying to the businesses in attendance, "I'm gonna keep asking you for money."  Van Hollen spoke as well. Same thing.

Could she contact Alan Walden and say, the machines were fixed, you won .......

Is there -- somewhere -- a viable candidate for Mayor of Baltimore who could actually do the job properly?  Sheila was OK until she turned thief; Stephanie was a total bust and Catherine doesn't have the steel to do the job right.

Is there a Schaefer clone lurking out there? 

Meanwhile, Baltimore's ordeal of incompetence, inefficiency and crime continues -- Cease Fire or not.

Posted (edited)

There has to be someone out there, but I'm guessing they're too smart and know that it's a no-win situation.

Edited by Pickle20

Posted (edited)

I'll run... I'm sure I could do a better job than Pugh and Stephanie. If Ben Jealous doesn't win the gubernatorial maybe he could run for mayor... 

Edited by Marshan Man

6 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

I'll run... I'm sure I could do a better job than Pugh and Stephanie. If Ben Jealous doesn't win the gubernatorial maybe he could run for mayor... 

That's what he should be doing. Start small and fail upwards like O'Malley did.

2 hours ago, Cowboyz said:

ahhhh YEAH....SURE ...WHAT EVER. :rolleyes: And living in a house valued at 3/4 of a million :rolleyes: It is starting to seem that the PD in Baltimore is the Mafia with a badge. The 6 that got nailed are small fry.  

Time for a tear down and re-start? 

Nahhhhh thaf makes too much sense. Talk about a SNAFU. 

n Friday’s filing, Tuggle failed to submit six schedules that are part of the mandatory ethics report.

The schedules call on city officials to disclose any outside sources of income, gifts by persons doing business with the city, family members employed by the city, debts to persons doing business with the city and other possible conflicts of interest.

“I didn’t realize that,” Tuggle said about the schedules. “I will go back and take a look.”

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

ahhhh YEAH....SURE ...WHAT EVER. :rolleyes: And living in a house valued at 3/4 of a million :rolleyes: It is starting to seem that the PD in Baltimore is the Mafia with a badge. The 6 that got nailed are small fry.  

Time for a tear down and re-start? 

Nahhhhh thaf makes too much sense. Talk about a SNAFU. 

n Friday’s filing, Tuggle failed to submit six schedules that are part of the mandatory ethics report.

The schedules call on city officials to disclose any outside sources of income, gifts by persons doing business with the city, family members employed by the city, debts to persons doing business with the city and other possible conflicts of interest.

“I didn’t realize that,” Tuggle said about the schedules. “I will go back and take a look.”

Already proving he's a liar! 

2 hours ago, Cowboyz said:

I hate to admit it but that made me laugh a little.  I don't judge her for her looks however, it's distracting when you look as dumb as you sound! 

And this clueless person ...was in the GA for how long....deciding via laws and such ....how us peons....can conduct our lives?

As I have said....I had high hopes for her.....but she can't seem to find her butt with both hands.

Wouldn't it be cool....if she resigned....and said....

'Sorry but I must resign... I had no clue...that anything could be this incredibly f'ed up.' Or something more PC.

35 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

There has to be someone out there, but I'm guessing they're too smart and know that it's a no-win situation.

Next up, Brandon Scott ......

2 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Already proving he's a liar! 

As I said....it is starting to turn out that the BPD is the mafia with a badge. 

I worked on computers and coding for years. Sometimes regardless of how many patches/fixes you try to apply the system is so screwed up that you have to scrap it and start over.

Kind of scary when the city drug loads got their vesting and termination process working at a more efficient rate than the city gooooooberment. 

But excuse my remarks....I mean.... I don't live in the city. ;):lol::rolleyes: