Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkFlamingo

DeSousa charged with failure to file/pay taxes

161 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

Sound's like a bad case of Trump-itis to me 

Sounds like you NRA members should lobby to bring Ted Nugent, one of your board directors, in to run the department.  The NRA has a bad case of Trump-it-is too.  They're joined at the hip and kindred spirits.   

4 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

IMO I think they should find someone from elsewhere.

I would also look overseas for some consulting help. Find success stories and hire the people who helped implement them.

No need to go overseas for that. They could drive up 95 to NYC.

3 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

No need to go overseas for that. They could drive up 95 to NYC.

That's great too. Just don't hire another Ed Norris.

2 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

Sounds like you NRA members should lobby to bring Ted Nugent, one of your board directors, in to run the department.  The NRA has a bad case of Trump-it-is too.  They're joined at the hip and kindred spirits.   

Sounds like you either haven't really read my posts re the NRA, or ignored them.

So I will repeat in condensed form:

1. There are now two NRA's.....the nutbags that run the show.....and the normal people with a small percentage gun-nuts thrown in.
  2. The run the show-ers of the NRA are mirror images of our so called reps in goooberment. You want A.....they are off on tangents on every other letter in the alphabet. Most of which you ....joe six pack give a shxt about. 
  3. Also like our reps and getting your points heard........you might has well argue with your cat or send emails and letters to your cat...the response is the same. 
  4. Most all the shooters I know in MD ....if they had a choice....would not belong to the NRA...but they have to. Only a few have the bucks for ranges that don't or property enough to shoot when they want.

So yes I agree the 'nutbags' at high levels of the NRA have Trump-itis ....but I disagree with your lumping all NRAers in that group. 

I would suggest you not lump everyone together.....it is a form of profiling...in much the way some think all blacks are thugs which of course is not true. 

Edited by Guido2

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

Sounds like you either haven't really read my posts re the NRA, or ignored them.

So I will repeat in condensed form:

1. There are now two NRA's.....the nutbags that run the show.....and the normal people with a small percentage gun-nuts thrown in.
  2. The run the show-ers of the NRA are mirror images of our so called reps in goooberment. You want A.....they are off on tangents on every other letter in the alphabet. Most of which you ....joe six pack give a shxt about. 
  3. Also like our reps and getting your points heard........you might has well argue with your cat or send emails and letters to your cat...the response is the same. 
  4. Most all the shooters I know in MD ....if they had a choice....would not belong to the NRA...but they have to. Only a few have the bucks for ranges that don't or property enough to shoot when they want.

So yes I agree the 'nutbags' at high levels of the NRA have Trump-itis ....but I disagree with your lumping all NRAers in that group. 

I would suggest you not lump everyone together.....it is a form of profiling...in much the way some think all blacks are thugs which of course is not true. 

I say that you're wrong.  Completely wrong.  The NRA members, by and large are HUGE Trump supporters through and through.  You are the exception.  I know a lot of shooters too, and most of them are NRA and support the NRA.  Nobody HAS to belong to the NRA.  There are shooting ranges where membership is not required.

I challenge you to point to just one or two leaders of the NRA who do not support Trump.   

3 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

I say that you're wrong.  Completely wrong.  The NRA members, by and large are HUGE Trump supporters through and through.  You are the exception.  I know a lot of shooters too, and most of them are NRA and support the NRA.  Nobody HAS to belong to the NRA.  There are shooting ranges where membership is not required.

I challenge you to point to just one or two leaders of the NRA who do not support Trump.   

First I doubt you never held a gun. Second I doubt you are a member of the NRA, Third I doubt  your fictitious friends.

I am not running down this rat hole with you....it has been covered on other threads re costs, where to shoot etc. Look it up if you don't remember...that is not my problem. This is not a remedial class. 

Now you last line: you are challenging the wrong person....why would I try an prove that? Of course they are for Trump....if you actually calmed down from your I HATE THE NRA high you are on.....you would know that I don't think there are any. 

Duh. 

'You really have to control your emotions....they will be your undoing' - Spock

Maybe he is Republican???? The folks who don't want to pay for anything while wanting things?

Who cares? That's somethng between him and the IRS.

Is he doing okay with the agency and crime figjting?

Edited by LadyHollman

23 hours ago, Guido2 said:

First I doubt you never held a gun. Second I doubt you are a member of the NRA, Third I doubt  your fictitious friends.

I am not running down this rat hole with you....it has been covered on other threads re costs, where to shoot etc. Look it up if you don't remember...that is not my problem. This is not a remedial class. 

Now you last line: you are challenging the wrong person....why would I try an prove that? Of course they are for Trump....if you actually calmed down from your I HATE THE NRA high you are on.....you would know that I don't think there are any. 

Duh. 

'You really have to control your emotions....they will be your undoing' - Spock

First, you're wrong. 

Second, I used to be an annual member before I got fed up with their BS and their phony "Can it be true what they're saying about you?" "questionnaires" that always end in more begging for money.

Third, you're the one displaying overwrought emotion because I countered your usual interjection of Trump into this topic, like other ones as you tend to do, and correctly pointed out that your organization supports Trump by a HUGE margin.

I'll add another one for you, gratis...

Fourth, any adult who quotes a fictional Star Trek character to tell someone to control their emotions should have their weapons and their Ted Nugent records taken away from them for safe keeping or at least until they grow up.    

3 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

First, you're wrong. 

Second, I used to be an annual member before I got fed up with their BS and their phony "Can it be true what they're saying about you?" "questionnaires" that always end in more begging for money.

Third, you're the one displaying overwrought emotion because I countered your usual interjection of Trump into this topic, like other ones as you tend to do, and correctly pointed out that your organization supports Trump by a HUGE margin.

I'll add another one for you, gratis...

Fourth, any adult who quotes a fictional Star Trek character to tell someone to control their emotions should have their weapons and their Ted Nugent records taken away from them for safe keeping or at least until they grow up.    

So you don't[ shoot anymore? Or you have mega bucks?

I dunno where you got the trump thing.

Re; Star Trek...most of the quotes...are way more legimitmate an applicable than the shows you have watched...like 'The Jefferson's'

DYYYYYNOOOOOMITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Must trouble you that an old ST quote bothers you so much.

:P

12 hours ago, Guido2 said:

I dunno where you got the trump thing.

That's because you don't seem to remember what you post on here, and it isn't the first time. 

Sound's like a bad case of Trump-itis to me 

Maybe try using paper and pen to help keep track of what you post. 

Most all the shooters I know in MD ....if they had a choice....would not belong to the NRA...but they have to.

Using that kind of faulty "logic", all gun owners are NRA members, or anyone who takes a gun safety course at a range is forced to join the NRA. 

You're the only NRA member I know who has claimed that they have no choice and are forced to belong to the NRA.

Again, I challenge you to point to just one or two leaders of the NRA who do not support Trump. 

To make it even easier on you, point to just one NRA leader who is or has been critical of your fellow member and NRA leader, Ted Nugent. 

17 hours ago, LadyHollman said:

Maybe he is Republican???? The folks who don't want to pay for anything while wanting things?

Who cares? That's somethng between him and the IRS.

Is he doing okay with the agency and crime figjting?

Your post doesn't make sense.  Everyone should care if the police commissioner is indicted for committing crime while supposedly fighting crime.

We'll know even more after his day in court and as the rest of the investigation unfolds. 

If it doesn't matter and is only "something between him and the IRS", then Pugh should have continued to give him her "full support and confidence" and forgiven him for making her look even dumber than usual by suspending him from the force the very next day.