Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Mosby challenger Bates has plan to break Baltimore's persistent violence

84 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

Oh trust me...the criminals in Baltimore know who Bates is. He has defended quite a few of them. What propelled Ivan Bates to fame, however, was his defense of Alicia White. Unfortunately, the majority of the provincial voting populace in Baltimore would rather vote for Mosby because she is black and a female. The fact that she is inexperienced and has never been in a position of leadership means nothing to the populace. Go figure....

Ivan Bates isn’t black? I’m pretty sure he’s not female...  but if the voting populace can vote for a white man over a black woman before I don’t see why it would be so hard for us to vote for a black man now.  

Where’s the logic in your statement? Sounds like you base your evaluation on nothing but your own personal biases and prejudices. 

Edited by Marshan Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Where’s the logic in your statement? Sounds like you base your evaluation on nothing but your own personal biases and prejudices. 

Fair bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marshan Man said:

Ivan Bates isn’t black? I’m pretty sure he’s not female...  but if the voting populace can vote for a white man over a black woman before I don’t see why it would be so hard for us to vote for a black man now.  

Where’s the logic in your statement? Sounds like you base your evaluation on nothing but your own personal biases and prejudices. 

My GOD!!!!!! 

You had to be looking in the mirror when you said that one. :lol:

And sweetie pie.......everyone does to some degree. A few do mix in facts....like myself. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Ivan Bates isn’t black? I’m pretty sure he’s not female...  but if the voting populace can vote for a white man over a black woman before I don’t see why it would be so hard for us to vote for a black man now.  

Where’s the logic in your statement? Sounds like you base your evaluation on nothing but your own personal biases and prejudices. 

Most of it's ignorant statements are nothing more than personal bias.  Mosby has more experience than anyone running and she will win again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

. A few do mix in facts....like myself. 

:D:lol::D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

:D:lol::D

Lol. Unreal... he’s gotta be a parody. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread needs a time-out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, are you guys going to behave?  We need to sit down over crabs and beer next time I'm down there (9-10 June).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

OK, are you guys going to behave?  We need to sit down over crabs and beer next time I'm down there (9-10 June).

If you're buying, I'm in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

OK, are you guys going to behave?  We need to sit down over crabs and beer next time I'm down there (9-10 June).

I'm game Matt! I'll be around. It's been a minute...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

If you're buying, I'm in!

I don't think the Sun will let me expense that! B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

I'm game Matt! I'll be around. It's been a minute...

Let's see what we can work out.  It will be fun. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Baltimatt said:

OK, are you guys going to behave?  We need to sit down over crabs and beer next time I'm down there (9-10 June).

I see you are still deleting my post.  Why was the last one deleted, because I asked that someone  let their wife post?  What is your problem?

Edited by bogart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did someone say the crabs are on Matt? Count me in for a Spotfest that weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bowie-Bruce said:

Did someone say the crabs are on Matt? Count me in for a Spotfest that weekend.

They are. We should make this a weekly thing. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bogart said:

I see you are still deleting my post.  Why was the last one deleted, because I asked that someone  let their wife post?  What is your problem?

Please don't go talking about people's wives (or mothers).  It just causes problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Please don't go talking about people's wives (or mothers).  It just causes problems.

I wasn't talking about anybody. I just mention that they probably post for the whining poster, who reported it to you.  WHAAAAAAA WHAAAAAA This is freedom of speech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bogart said:

I wasn't talking about anybody. I just mention that they probably post for the whining poster, who reported it to you.  WHAAAAAAA WHAAAAAA This is freedom of speech.

Nobody reported it,  and this is the Sun's board,  so you don't have a guarantee of freedom of speech 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

OK, are you guys going to behave?  We need to sit down over crabs and beer next time I'm down there (9-10 June).

Cold ones are cheaper .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Nobody reported it,  and this is the Sun's board,  so you don't have a guarantee of freedom of speech 

Well it's not the first time I have made the statement so I guess you weren't on your job the last few times I posted it.  I know what I should and shouldn't post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

OK, are you guys going to behave?  We need to sit down over crabs and beer next time I'm down there (9-10 June).

My birthday is the 9th. If I’m not on an island, I’m in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bogart said:

Well it's not the first time I have made the statement so I guess you weren't on your job the last few times I posted it.  I know what I should and shouldn't post.

The mods are volunteers and do not read every post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Nobody reported it,  and this is the Sun's board,  so you don't have a guarantee of freedom of speech 

LOLZ.  Do people really need to be told that it's not appropriate to make personal comments about another poster's family on here and that those kind of comments would be removed?  :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

LOLZ.  Do people really need to be told that it's not appropriate to make personal comments about another poster's family on here and that those kind of comments would be removed?  :P 

Yes people have come back after being banned for that reason.:D

Edited by bogart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0