Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Baltimore region became more diverse and educated in last 20 years

57 posts in this topic

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:42 PM, bmore_ken said:

 

As predictable as the sunrise :lol:

Yeah the truth is like that. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LadyHollman said:

Okay, whats the problem? I like diverse foods.

The problem is it's a positive story about Baltimore. Not allowed here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bmore_ken said:

The problem is it's a positive story about Baltimore. Not allowed here. 

As previously pointed out, the story is about the Baltimore region, not just Baltimore. Even a third grader could see that in the thread title, depending on where they went to school.  Howard County is also part of the Baltimore region.  Their schools are pretty good. 

Even you have made the point about how Baltimore's problem with schools and crime make it a less desirable place to raise a family and being a big reason people move out of the city.

Quote

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

As previously pointed out, the story is about the Baltimore region, not just Baltimore. Even a third grader could see that in the thread title, depending on where they went to school.  Howard County is also part of the Baltimore region.  Their schools are pretty good. 

Even you have made the point about how Baltimore's problem with schools and crime make it a less desirable place to raise a family and being a big reason people move out of the city.

 

Don't bother ken with such trivia....it hurts his brain. ;):lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Don't bother ken with such trivia....it hurts his brain. ;):lol:

Umm genius, I believe “Baltimore Region” includes Baltimore:rolleyes:

Edited by bmore_ken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

Umm genius, I believe “Baltimore Region” includes Baltimore:rolleyes:

Thanks for finally recognizing that I am. :D

And yes....you are correct. But I would imagine....if you removed the 'gentrified' areas.(AKA those that pay taxes)..and blew the rest of the city away.....NO ONE would even notice it happened. 

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0