Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hst2

Republicans move to protect white voters on the dole

334 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

Ahhhh maybe you should read this before you mouth off.  

https://brandongaille.com/welfare-statistics-by-race-state-and-payment/

Welfare Demographics

The following percentages are recipients of welfare based on race.

• White – 38.8%
• Black – 39.8%
• Hispanic – 15.7%
• Asian – 2.4%
• Other – 3.3%

News flash: whites still make up 72% of the population black 12%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

You can do the math.

But I will be nice; whites take a  a bit more than 1/3 of the welfare while being almost 3/4ers of the population. Blacks on the other hand make up a little more than 10% of the population YET....they claim over 1/3 of the benefits also.

Have a nice day. 

WTH does that have to do with what I posted in response to deltoid?? :confused:

Just now, EgyptKang said:

I have always said if the face of welfare were white (there are more whites on welfare than blacks) then the policies toward welfare recipients wouldn't be negative ones.  The republicans are proving my point.

It also should put an end to the delusion of white privilege.   if whiteness was invented to give themselves an economic advantage it clearly is not working.   Or, more likely, it was BS to begin with.  

1 minute ago, EgyptKang said:

I have always said if the face of welfare were white (there are more whites on welfare than blacks) then the policies toward welfare recipients wouldn't be negative ones.  The republicans are proving my point.

Warning warning....BS alert ....opinion alert....no links alert no facts alert warning warning...................smh

Ahhhhh no ....check my previous post... you are absolutely wrong. OR prove me wrong with numbers links and facts. 

Posted (edited)

Just now, SemiAuto said:

It also should put an end to the delusion of white privilege.   if whiteness was invented to give themselves an economic advantage it clearly is not working.   Or, more likely, it was BS to begin with.  

Huh? This falls right under white privilege. So even underprivileged whites get the privilege to not have to meet working requirements. 

Edited by Marshan Man

2 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

WTH does that have to do with what I posted in response to deltoid?? :confused:

Your a smart girl....figure it out. 

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Ahhhh maybe you should read this before you mouth off.  

https://brandongaille.com/welfare-statistics-by-race-state-and-payment/

Welfare Demographics

The following percentages are recipients of welfare based on race.

• White – 38.8%
• Black – 39.8%
• Hispanic – 15.7%
• Asian – 2.4%
• Other – 3.3%

News flash: whites still make up 72% of the population black 12%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

You can do the math.

But I will be nice; whites take a  a bit more than 1/3 of the welfare while being almost 3/4ers of the population. Blacks on the other hand make up a little more than 10% of the population YET....they claim over 1/3 of the benefits also.

Have a nice day. 

Since there are more whites on welfare than blacks.  If there are 20 whites on welfare and only 10 blacks on welfare.  Would we save more money if 20 whites got off welfare or if 10 blacks got off welfare?

You see. Whites use percentages to make themselves feel superior.  I like real numbers. FACTS. Not made up percentages or per capita numbers.

Just now, Guido2 said:

Your a smart girl....figure it out. 

What part of man is so difficult for you to remember about me. Especially considering ‘man’ is in my username. 

How about you tell me what it has to do with it. I would even try to begin to decipher what emanates from your mind. 

22 minutes ago, hst2 said:

This all begs the question, why is the GOP promoting inter-generational dependency for whites, but not for Blacks?

Ahhhh they are playing catch up? Just leveling the playing field? :lol:

As I said ....on the face of it...this is wrong to do. 

Just now, Guido2 said:

Ahhhh they are playing catch up? Just leveling the playing field? :lol:

As I said ....on the face of it...this is wrong to do. 

And you don’t think you’re a bigot?? :confused:

1 minute ago, Marshan Man said:

Huh? This falls right under white privilege. So even underprivileged whites get the privilege to not have to meet working requirements. 

They're so privileged that they're on welfare.  

Just now, SemiAuto said:

They're so privileged that they're on welfare.  

And don’t have to work for it unlike their black neighbors...

Just now, Marshan Man said:

And don’t have to work for it unlike their black neighbors...

The point being that they're in a situation that is hardly privileged.  Start at the beginning.   The fact is that more white people are on welfare than blacks.   Yet there is a racist notion that whiteness was invented to keep this from happening.   Oops.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, SemiAuto said:

The point being that they're in a situation that is hardly privileged.  Start at the beginning.   The fact is that more white people are on welfare than blacks.   Yet there is a racist notion that whiteness was invented to keep this from happening.   Oops.

Actually that’s not the point. The point is they’re still in a better position than their black counterparts via legislated preferential treatment. How is that not white privilege?? 

Edited by Marshan Man

6 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

What part of man is so difficult for you to remember about me. Especially considering ‘man’ is in my username. 

How about you tell me what it has to do with it. I would even try to begin to decipher what emanates from your mind. 

Sorry. 

9 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Your a smart girl.... man.....figure it out. 

Just now, Marshan Man said:

Actually that’s not the point. The point is they’re still in a better position jab their black neighbors via preferential treatment. How is that not white privilege?? 

Because they're on welfare.  That is hardly a position of privilege.  

Just now, SemiAuto said:

Because they're on welfare.  That is hardly a position of privilege.  

Relatively speaking it is. Don’t be ridiculous. Seriously... :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, SemiAuto said:

I guess you were to busy to read the link/facts that I posted earlier that completely blow that point out of the water. 

What part of % of welfare recipients do you not understand?

Edited by Guido2

4 minutes ago, SemiAuto said:

You really want to make the case that they are hardly privileged on a thread about the government offering protections for whites that they aren't offering for Blacks?

2 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Relatively speaking it is. Don’t be ridiculous. Seriously... :rolleyes:

Ridiculous? How.

Ohhhhh that's right....it is not on your agenda check list.....got it. 

Just now, hst2 said:

You really want to make the case that they are hardly privileged on a thread about the government offering protections for whites that they aren't offering for Blacks?

LMAO!!! It boggles the mind. Yet expected.

1 minute ago, hst2 said:

But they are....there are blacks in those districts....those that are not should talk to there section 8 consultant and see if they can move to the promised. land. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Ridiculous? How.

Ohhhhh that's right....it is not on your agenda check list.....got it. 

What are you talking about? Take a nap... you’re having a difficult time keeping up. 

1 minute ago, Marshan Man said:

What are you talking about? Take a nap... you’re having a difficult time keeping up. 

Your the one that needs a nap. 

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

But they are....there are blacks in those districts....those that are not should talk to there section 8 consultant and see if they can move to the promised. land. :lol:

I refer you to the article at the beginning of the thread.

7 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Nope.   Try again.