Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baltimatt

Melania Trump undergoes kidney surgery

63 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

LOLZ.  If all the illegals looked like Melania, then I'D be trying to smuggle them in across the border!!!   :D 

make up can work miracles......well sorta....don't think it can help donald..though he tries

9 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

What is the purpose of posting good wishes to the first lady on this board? ....

A bit of humanity but that escapes some people I guess they would rather be negative toward other posters.

45 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

A bit of humanity but that escapes some people I guess they would rather be negative toward other posters.

It's not like she's reading it, what's the point?.....

22 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

I'll have to remember this for future purposes.

Just now, mrsmlh said:

I'll have to remember this for future purposes.

Or you could answer the question and have a discussion rather than worrying about how you can use a person's statements for different purposes in the future .....

59 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Or you could answer the question and have a discussion rather than worrying about how you can use a person's statements for different purposes in the future .....

I answered the question.  I can't help it if you don't like my answer.

2 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

Same reason people say RIP. The person addressed sure as hell isn't reading or hearing it. It's an expression of good will and respect toward the ailing person.

1 minute ago, ms maggie said:

Same reason people say RIP. The person addressed sure as hell isn't reading or hearing it. It's an expression of good will and respect toward the ailing person.

That seems silly but more understandable .....

No person that message is intended for ever heard it, online or not .....

On 5/15/2018 at 7:28 AM, EL-FLIPPO said:

Did any posters here call Mrs. Tramp a monkey, a man, or a wildebeest? :rolleyes:

On 5/15/2018 at 7:34 AM, stevez51 said:

If they did they are no longer here.

Then you call her tramp ......

On 5/15/2018 at 8:04 AM, EL-FLIPPO said:

I called her "husband" a Tramp. Most females assume the surname of their husband.

Do you have a literacy issue too? :rolleyes:

On 5/15/2018 at 8:21 AM, Sprightly said:

Oh, stop. The First Lady has been denigrated - including being called a tramp and whore -- on this forum since long before her husband's election. You called her a tramp. If that's your opinion, fine. Just own it.

Don't continue to prove that you are no better than the trolls who referred to the former First Lady is such a disrespectful manner.

You stop.

I answered the question.  I can't help it if you don't like my answer.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 0:27 AM, ODENTON said:

make up can work miracles......well sorta....don't think it can help donald..though he tries

Melania's a beautiful woman.  If the way she looks is due to makeup miracles, Hillary would have moved to Lourdes and installed a vanity and shower there for her own use for the election. 

56 minutes ago, ODENTON said:

Well she's back at chaos central......have to wonder if she enjoys chaos as much as donald.

If you look back......IMO....it seems she tries to keep as much distance as possible between herself and Baron as possible from the Orange menace. 

My bet is that when he is kicked out of office....he will subsequently be kicked out of the bedroom. :D