Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

Tomi Lahren encourages her fans to steal food as a way to own the libs

28 posts in this topic

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/tomi-lahren-encourages-fans-steal-food-way-libs/

Fox News contributor and controversial conservative, Tomi Lahren, is not backing down from her views on immigration.

Most recently, Lahren tweeted out a fun “game” she wants people to play.

In a tweet, Lahren said: “Let’s play a game! Go to Whole Foods, pick a liberal (not hard to identify), cut them in line along with 10-15 of your family members, then take their food. When they throw a tantrum, remind them of their special affinity for illegal immigration. Have fun!”

What's amazing is how utterly backwards she has it.

But then again, if righties stopped at petty theft instead of their usual MAGA murder sprees, it would actually be quite a relief.

Never heard of this so called conservative pundit until RawStory dug her up. So she spews garbage - what else is new? Unimportant and inconsequential people spew garbage every day. Seems like only unimportant and inconsequential people pay any attention to such things. 

And yet here you are, doing just that.

What’s sad is that some of her followers will actually do this.

It’s like when trump told them it was ok to say “Merry Christmas “ again.

1 hour ago, Papi said:

Never heard of this so called conservative pundit until RawStory dug her up. So she spews garbage - what else is new? Unimportant and inconsequential people spew garbage every day. Seems like only unimportant and inconsequential people pay any attention to such things. 

She is not exactly unknown.  I see my less intelligent high school friends sharing her stuff on social media. 

The biggest problem with these types is they think it's only libs, libitards, Democrats and dumburats who are against the monster they have created and set loose upon the country. In about 6 months they will learn otherwise. Two years following,  maybe less, they will undeniably find out that its more than just the "libs" and Whole Food shoppers they have to contend with. 

I can hardly wait...but I will. 🇱🇷

10 hours ago, Papi said:

She's been around a few years and definitely conveys the Fox News message.  Is what she saying much different than any of the other clowns on Fox News?

45 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

She's been around a few years and definitely conveys the Fox News message.  Is what she saying much different than any of the other clowns on Fox News?

Hoping to fill Megyn Kelly's old job before Megyn had blood shooting out of everywhere and fell out of favor with Donald. 

Too bad such an attractive woman is so ugly and toxic inside.

33 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Too bad such an attractive woman is so ugly and toxic inside.

She perfectly embodies the lack of Intellect of the Trump-era conservative movement 

13 hours ago, Calamari said:

And yet here you are, doing just that.

Paying attention to that nobody? Hardly. But your efforts to twist others' posts to make them sound the way you want continue unabated. You are truly a hoot. :lol:

3 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

Since I don't watch Fox News I have no way of comparing her garbage to anyone else on that network. From what folks say here 99% of what Fox presents is garbage in some form or another, which is why I would not waste my time watching it. 

12 hours ago, Dinglehopper said:

She is not exactly unknown.  I see my less intelligent high school friends sharing her stuff on social media. 

If she attracts high school age followers it's no wonder I would never have heard of her. I left that arena 52 years ago. :lol:

Yeah I'm sure she meant that literally no way she's smart enough to use metaphor to make a point

Who is this person?  Another Kardasian famous for being famous type?  And if you're a grown woman, don't call yourself "Tomi". 

19 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

Yeah I'm sure she meant that literally no way she's smart enough to use metaphor to make a point

It's a pretty stupid metaphor (for non-Trumpists) so that might not be the best approach.

18 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Who is this person?

Did you try reading the article to find out? :huh:

First of all, if there is anything more juvenile than trying to 'own the libs', it's stealing food.

Even after perusing the article, I'm unclear of the connection between the two.

Perhaps there is none, that this is just another betaversian leap of logic, like 'tax cuts = revenue' and 'women's bodies must be Gommint controlled'.

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Who is this person?  Another Kardasian famous for being famous type?  And if you're a grown woman, don't call yourself "Tomi". 

She used to be with the nut bag Glen Becks network until about a year ago.

She was quickly fired because she went on the View and stated that she basically supports a woman's right of choice concerning abortion and to paraphrase her "I have the right to choose  what I can do with my body and I the right to choose to have my guns".

Not word for word but close.

And you can guess what part got her fired by Beck.

Edited by jonsensback

23 minutes ago, Calamari said:

Did you try reading the article to find out? :huh:

Yes.  She's a FN contributor and "controversial conservative".  Not exactly a CV is it?

45 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Katty  and Cokey may disagree.

6 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Yes.  She's a FN contributor and "controversial conservative".  Not exactly a CV is it?

So go find her cv and start a thread about it.

No one here has to give you a cv before they can start a thread about a public figure whose info is widely and freely available. I expect this sort of helpless "where am I? What is going on?" oldster stuff from papi but it looks bad on you.

I don't agree about cutting in line; it's so gauche

but she's spot on about liberals' affinity for illegals

35 minutes ago, Calamari said:

No one here has to give you a cv before they can start a thread about a public figure whose info is widely and freely available. I expect this sort of helpless "where am I? What is going on?" oldster stuff from papi but it looks bad on you.

Thanks for the tip. 

Allow me to return the favor.  

My question was more rhetorical, which I thought was obvious.  "Who is she" in the sense of who is some 20-ish, jabbering person with no serious accomplishments to be taken seriously with her nonsensical comments. 

1 hour ago, Calamari said:

What is it with you always putting down older people? Are you really that insecure?