Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sprightly

Maryland bans harmful fake ‘ex-gay’ therapy

50 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Oh Lort. All Hail Govnuh Hoagie. You guys would give him props for anything... :rolleyes: B)

Some one is jelly. 

And Ben will be Jealous come November. :P

1 minute ago, Marshan Man said:

If he didn’t sign the bill what would have happened? You already alluded to it earlier. 

Bottomline:  He didn’t have a choice but to sign it. 

No one forced him to sign it. You just can't accept that he is not a conservative Republican -and you sound a little like some conservative radio guys who gripe about his moderate social views. If those guys dislike him, and they do, I know that I support the best person for the job. :) 

6 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

No one forced him to sign it. You just can't accept that he is not a conservative Republican -and you sound a little like some conservative radio guys who gripe about his moderate social views. If those guys dislike him, and they do, I know that I support the best person for the job. :) 

Uhh. I wouldn’t have voted for him the first time if I’d ever thought he could be a cruel, homophobic, misogynistic, sadistic,  racist CONservative troglodyte. 

Great idea, only foolish thinking people think that you can change someone's mind about their sexual orientation.   

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, bogart said:

Great idea, only foolish thinking people think that you can change someone's mind about their sexual orientation.   

I think what is at issue really is not so much having a sex change but rather the age at which it is available. 

Even in normal kids....they can not always make the right decision...on even minor things....on one that will affect them...forever. :rolleyes:

I mean.....as an example....the state of Florida has just bumped the age of purchasing guns up to 21. Why? "They" made the decision that kids are to erratic and undisciplined or knowledgeable to purchase a gun before that. 

How is changing ones sex any different?

Edited by Guido2

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I think what is at issue really is not so much having a sex change but rather the age at which it is available. 

Even in normal kids....they can not always make the right decision...on even minor things....on one that will affect them...forever. :rolleyes:

I mean.....as an example....the state of Florida has just bumped the age of purchasing guns up to 21. Why? "They" made the decision that kids are to erratic and undisciplined or knowledgeable to purchase a gun before that. 

This isn't sex change.  This about about quacks trying to change the sexual orientation of minors from gay to straight.

7 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

This isn't sex change.  This about about quacks trying to change the sexual orientation of minors from gay to straight.

Yeah I should have put in the word mental sex change....my bad. 

4 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

No, maybe you should take the time to read the OP link. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Good lord man, read the link.  

3 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Really? "Mental sex change?"  lmao  :D :wub:

19 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Uhh. I wouldn’t have voted for him the first time if I’d ever thought he could be a cruel, homophobic, misogynistic, sadistic,  racist CONservative troglodyte. 

So; what changed your mind? "Red Line Fever," perhaps? 

4 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Wrong again, maybe you should try to stop writing novels for responses.  Sheesh I barely read what you type now do you think I am going to read all of that mumble jumble? SMH

3 hours ago, bogart said:

Wrong again, maybe you should try to stop writing novels for responses.  Sheesh I barely read what you type now do you think I am going to read all of that mumble jumble? SMH

:lol:

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:50 PM, Sprightly said:

Really? "Mental sex change?"  lmao  :D :wub:

Isn't that what the article is about?

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen them, but doesn’t Ikea only use pictures in their directions?

2 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Please stop. <_<

38 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Please stop. <_<

As you wish. Don't really know why I wasted my time in the first place. 

4 hours ago, Guido2 said:

No.  It's about purported efforts to change sexual orientation, i.e,. sexual attraction to other people.

5 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

No.  It's about purported efforts to change sexual orientation, i.e,. sexual attraction to other people.

Ahhh.... so isn't that sort of stuff in ones head? At least according to the article. 

Not rebuilding the body....but the head.....?

So where is my previous comment wrong.?

9 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Ahhh.... so isn't that sort of stuff in ones head? At least according to the article. 

Oemgee. 

13 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Is it really all in your head Guido? Is your entire sexual being all in your head?

Just now, PinkFlamingo said:

Is it really all in your head Guido? Is your entire sexual being all in your head?

:huh: Look I don't know what is up with you on this....but I am not playing.