Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

Oklahoma GOP candidate proposes euthanasia for disabled and poor to avoid food stamps

7 posts in this topic

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/oklahoma-gop-candidate-proposes-euthanasia-disabled-poor-avoid-food-stamps/

“Most receiving food stamps work, or are disabled,” a user commented on the poll post. “Some are elderly.”

“The ones who are disabled and can’t work…why are we required to keep them?” the Chrisforgov account responded. “Sorry but euthanasia is cheaper and doesn’t make everyone a slave to the Government [sic].”

Defending his now-deleted comments, the account admin mused as to why American taxpayers should “have to keep up people who cannot contribute to society any longer?”

They're coming out of the woodwork these days, emboldened to be sure.

btw, if you are an attention-seeking cretin and don't know who this is, but still want to crow about your ignorance as if it is a good thing, read the article I provided or look this person up yourself.

I never thought I'd have to add such a disclaimer but this board always shows me the depths of troll behavior.

Let’s start with members of his family (for immediate and extended).

“If they can take care of themselves without Government assistance, great,” the comment continued. “If not, let them starve and die. Easy as that.”

Richest country in the world.  :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

This guy, Chris Barnett, doesn't even show up in the polls.

https://newsok.com/article/5592345/poll-shows-three-way-tie-in-gop-gubernatorial-primary

Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb, Kevin Stitt and Mick Cornett are in a three-way tie for first in the race for the Republican gubernatorial nomination, according to a survey released Wednesday by Magellan Strategies.  The survey of 644 likely Republican voters showed 19 percent expressed support for Lamb; 19 percent for Stitt; and 17 percent for Cornett.

Tulsa attorney Gary Richardson received 12 percent in the survey; Yukon pastor Dan Fisher received 5 percent; and Auditor and Inspector Gary Jones received 5 percent.  The undecided was 23 percent.

http://kfor.com/2018/05/15/gubernatorial-candidate-says-hes-received-death-threats-over-social-media-comments-he-didnt-make/

Barnett says someone else is posing as him on his Facebook page – Chrisforgov.  A May 14 post says “As the next mayor of Oklahoma, I’m going to enact a mandatory nationwide lottery that euthanizes 1 out of every 100 people in the world.”

In another response to someone’s comment on Facebook, Chrisforgov replies “I firmly believe we should have assisted suicide in the US.”  “Why should we have to keep up people who cannot contribute to society any longer?”

Edited by Baltimatt

4 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

This guy, Chris Barnett, doesn't even show up in the polls.

https://newsok.com/article/5592345/poll-shows-three-way-tie-in-gop-gubernatorial-primary

A May 14 post says “As the next mayor of Oklahoma, I’m going to enact a mandatory nationwide lottery that euthanizes 1 out of every 100 people in the world.”

Yeah, I have trouble considering a guy who thinks he is running for Mayor of Oklahoma as a serious candidate. Regardless, if he actually did make those comments, he is a sick, sick puppy who likely ought to be watched.

Have we hit bottom yet? Hope the republicans will send up a flare to let us know.

A regular supply of Soylent Green.

No more cake! :o