Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

Suspended Pennsylvania school teacher shot dead on mom's driveway on Mother's Day,

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/15/suspended-pennsylvania-school-teacher-shot-dead-on-moms-driveway-on-mothers-day-police-say.html

DelTondo died of multiple gunshot wounds to the torso. Police are hunting for the suspect, but authorities have released no description as of Tuesday. Officials said they are looking at a cellphone for information.

DelTondo was an elementary school teacher. The school issued the suspension after school officials received an anonymous email about a former police report filed involving DelTondo and an underage boy that was not a student at Pennsylvania Cyber.

Slain teacher was victim of confidential info leak concerning former student, sources say

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rachael-deltondo-death-aliquippa-pennsylvania-homicide-details/

she was the victim of confidential information leaked from the Aliquippa Police concerning her and a former student.

That information led to a suspension from her teaching job at Pa. Cyber.

But sources say it also prompted a state police investigation of the Aliquippa Police, and that DelTondo cooperated. It's not clear, what, if any, this turn of events has to do with her murder.

I suspect the largest gang in America.......the cops.

Edited by EgyptKang

1 hour ago, EgyptKang said:

You suspect wrong most of the time. No different this time. 

8 hours ago, Papi said:

You suspect wrong most of the time. No different this time. 

Actually I have been more right than wrong. I have said “called” it more threads that require it than not.

1 hour ago, EgyptKang said:

Actually I have been more right than wrong. I have said “called” it more threads that require it than not.

Since you start more threads than anyone else ........

5 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: