Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Wife of former champ attacks him when he plays poorly

12 posts in this topic

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article211189779.html

Quote

“Wait till the tour [PGA] hears about this,” she yelled at the deputies, according to the report. “You will lose your job. This is why cops get shot in the face. Wait till I talk with the judge, you will be f---ing fired over this.”

Time to get those divorce papers in order, Lucas!

Edited by Pickle20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think rehab would be a better place to start...JMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is messing with her money.  Time to trade her in. When she files for support sue her for assault. 

She created the perfect opportunity for him  to leave her. I hope he doesn't blow it.

Edited by EgyptKang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell the gold digging whore to hit the bricks or show your spouse some love by supporting her and getting her help controlling her alcoholism?

Tough call.

I'm sure those crazy kids will figure it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scaggsville said:

Tell the gold digging whore to hit the bricks or show your spouse some love by supporting her and getting her help controlling her alcoholism?

Tough call.

I'm sure those crazy kids will figure it out!

Would you say the same if the genders were reversed?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pickle20 said:

Would you say the same if the genders were reversed?

 

Why not? Do you ask because I used the word whore or gold digger because they are gender-neutral.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scaggsville said:

Why not? Do you ask because I used the word whore or gold digger because they are gender-neutral.

Maybe I misread. I thought you were advocating for him to stay with her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pickle20 said:

Maybe I misread. I thought you were advocating for him to stay with her.

Well, since I know nothing about the golfer dude or his drunk wife, I figure it can go 2 ways: Get a divorce and co parent the kids or try to salvage the marriage by getting some help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, she sounds charming. 

It's time for him to take the kids and leave until she can get some needed help.  

Kids first Lucas!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Wow, she sounds charming. 

It's time for him to take the kids and leave until she can get some needed help.  

Kids first Lucas!! 

I agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

He is messing with her money.  Time to trade her in. When she files for support sue her for assault. 

She created the perfect opportunity for him  to leave her. I hope he doesn't blow it.

Forget the money.  The kids are the point here, they can't be left in this woman's care (assuming all this is true). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0