Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ODENTON

Rex Tillerson warns of 'growing crisis of integrity and ethics'

13 posts in this topic

"When we as people, a free people, go wobbly on the truth even on what may seem the most trivial of matters, we go wobbly on America," Tillerson told the graduating class of cadets at the Virginia Military Institute. 

While he did not mention President Trump by name, Tillerson did reference an "accepting of alternate realities" and warned that the country is in danger if Americans can't agree on basic facts. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rex-tillerson-warns-of-growing-crisis-of-integrity-and-ethics/ar-AAxnf16?li=BBnb7Kz

growing crisis?

"When we as people, a free people, go wobbly on the truth even on what may seem the most trivial of matters, we go wobbly on America,

Like the size of an inauguration crowd?

:lol:

Nice words but Rex always used the back stairs to insulate himself from the department he supposedly presided over. He said and did nothing about the exodus of skilled hands leaving the SD as well. I can't blame him for approaching the job as an oil exec since that's what he was but Rex is hardly the role model we want to see in government. At least American government.  Glad he said something however so in my most tepid tone Way to go Rex

1 minute ago, Boobie said:

fired employees tend to be sour grapes  ...yawn

You should know comrade 

4 hours ago, zenwalk said:

Nice words but Rex always used the back stairs to insulate himself from the department he supposedly presided over. He said and did nothing about the exodus of skilled hands leaving the SD as well. I can't blame him for approaching the job as an oil exec since that's what he was but Rex is hardly the role model we want to see in government. At least American government.  Glad he said something however so in my most tepid tone Way to go Rex

Most definitely not a role model. He, however, is speaking the truth.....in THIS instance.

some see the con/moron for what he is......Rex chose to learn the hard way. Kicked out in a tweet.

I don't know maybe he thought he could work with the moron but donald is about donald...not America.

10 hours ago, songfourone said:

Wait.  There is integrity and ethics in this Trump administration?

Link?

amazingly these people find theirs after they leave the criminal enterprise