volperdinger

Mueller’s Sham “Investigation” Appears To Be On Life Support

185 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Lombardi6 said:

Do any involve Trump or his campaign with Russian collusion?

The Trump Tower meeting provides enough evidence for all of us that the Trump campaign attempted to collude with Russa and that Trump knew about it and then lied about it in an effort to cover it up.

Is it enough to indict him? Who knows.

Is it enough to tell us he is a corrupt traitor? Sure. Otherwise, what is it telling us?

31 minutes ago, Lombardi6 said:

Do any involve Trump or his campaign with Russian collusion?

Yes. Go read them and educate yourself

The big question I have always had is with doj and fbi constantly refusing to release documents even ones under subpoena to congress, why hasn't trump , using his undisputed power to do so, ordered them declassified and released? I now believe trump has again outfoxed everyone. People are expecting a damning report from mueller just before mid terms I think trump will have everything released the second mueller releases his which will no doubt be even more damming to mueller and all the various players that have been using the auspices of the federal government to first rig the last presidential election and when that failed, overturn the results of said election.

Edited by Saticon3

20 minutes ago, Lombardi6 said:

If that fills a void in your life....enjoy. Just keep in mind none of them will be named Trump or be connected to Russian collusion.

And you know this how? Are you on the Mueller team?

2 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

The big question I have always had is with doj and fbi constantly refusing to release documents even ones under subpoena to congress, why hasn't trump using his undisputed power to do so, ordered them declassified and released? I now believe trump has again outfoxed everyone. People are expecting a damning report from mueller just before mid terms I think trump will have everything released the second mueller releases his which will no doubt be even more damming to mueller and all the various players that have been using the auspices of the federal government to first rig the last presidential election and when that failed, overturn the results of said election.

The Trump crime family has outfoxed many people for a long time. The question is...will they continue to rape the US and collude with a foreign enemy without any consequences?

Edited by NCBirdfan

6 minutes ago, NCBirdfan said:

The Trump crime family has outfoxed many people for a long time. The question is...will they continue to rape the US and collude with a foreign enemy without any consequences?

your expectations for members of the aggrieved white people's party members is way too high....as long as someone else is getting crapped on, regardless of how illegal, unethical, or immoral it is, the aggrieved white people's party members are happy....LBJ was correct in his assessment of these people...

Edited by can you hear me now!

16 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

The big question I have always had is with doj and fbi constantly refusing to release documents even ones under subpoena to congress, why hasn't trump , using his undisputed power to do so, ordered them declassified and released? I now believe trump has again outfoxed everyone. People are expecting a damning report from mueller just before mid terms I think trump will have everything released the second mueller releases his which will no doubt be even more damming to mueller and all the various players that have been using the auspices of the federal government to first rig the last presidential election and when that failed, overturn the results of said election.

You can't be corrupt to the core for long without the ability to outfox others.

And isn't that really what you want, as opposed to learning the truth about Russian interference in our election and Americans held accountable for it - Trump and his family getting away with it?

After all, we've all seen enough to know...

Edited by hst2

1 hour ago, JoyinMudville said:

Yes. Go read them and educate yourself

You should get with CYHMN! and get your story straight.

1 hour ago, can you hear me now! said:

I'm glad you like to watch the destruction of the US as we know it. I hope everything works out for you. Trumpanzees are in for a big let down. Anyone who labels the search for the truth as TDS is to be pitied. 

I know you don't know this, but a president being an unindicted co-conspirator is not new....but then again it is understandable why trumpanzees would like to forget this:

https://www.nytimes.com/1974/06/07/archives/jury-named-nixon-a-coconspirator-but-didnt-indict-st-clair-confirms.html

WASHINGTON, June 6—President Nixon was named last February by a Watergate grand jury as an unindicted co‐conspirator in the alleged attempt to cover up the Watergate burglary, his lawyer, James D. St, Clair, confirmed today

and you might want to study this quote from one of the defense attorneys for Nixon's plumbers:

“If they tie him into these crucial meetings, this means there's an umbilical between him and us,” said one defense attorney for the six men charged in the cover‐up conspiracy. “That's what troubles me”

so continue with your fantasy....history is getting ready to repeat itself....

The ole Nixon comparison. You run with that. Keep hope alive! Impeachment is near! You're soooooo close. It's going to happen! It really is!

22 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

don't know much about how your government works do you?   two words-- unindicted co-conspirator.....enough to meet the standard for impeachment....

donny loves the uneducated....

Keep hope alive. If the Dems win the House in the midterms, enjoy the media dog and pony show led by one of your most insightful leaders Maxine Waters of course. You have a better chance at winning the Preakness riding a llama, than getting 67 votes to convict in the Senate. 

Btw, don’t you claim to be a former member of the intelligence community? 

Edited by volperdinger

9 hours ago, Lombardi6 said:

If that fills a void in your life....enjoy. Just keep in mind none of them will be named Trump or be connected to Russian collusion.

Then Donny doesn't need to constantly tweet about it and you should have no worries.  

8 hours ago, Saticon3 said:

The answer is very simple...way simple....if he forced it....and EVERYTHING  got dumped.

He and is minions are royally screwed....way beyond belief.

Further, He....they have no clue what kind of flood gate that would open. 

So a choice....slowly walk through a minefield ....and hope you make it ....testing and challenging every mine...hoping ...magically....they will all grow 'old' and not go off....and it may work.

However ....declassify...running......BOOOOMMMMM    BOOMMM ...BOOM ...BOOM 

ohhh and enjoy your Mueller dream. 

13 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Keep hope alive. If the Dems win the House in the midterms, enjoy the media dog and pony show led by one of your most insightful leaders Maxine Waters of course. You have a better chance at winning the Preakness riding a llama, than getting 67 votes to convict in the Senate. 

you keep your hope alive....it's not a sham investigation and deep down you know that....the Senate Intel Committee's report puts the house's sham investigation in perspective..,as long as Rudy is running his mouth, Mueller's job is going to be easy. The aggrieved white people's party is getting ready to flame out....kudos for not arguing the point about unindicted co-conspirator...there may be hope for you yet.........nah, who am I kidding...

4 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

you keep your hope alive....it's not a sham investigation and deep down you know that....the Senate Intel Committee's report puts the house's sham investigation in perspective..,as long as Rudy is running his mouth, Mueller's job is going to be easy. The aggrieved white people's party is getting ready to flame out....kudos for not arguing the point about unindicted co-conspirator...there may be hope for you yet.........nah, who am I kidding...

The “ aggrieved white peoples” party? Really?  Well that’s a telling perspective indeed. That’s your rebuttal to dare question an investigation that was launched under dubious circumstances? The only argument you have left is the race card? Really dude? Had you been paying attention, you would know, that Mueller and his band of Democrat merry men were dealt no less than three major blows last week to their sham investigation. You would know, if you paid attention to news sources other than HamasNBC. 

10 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

The “ aggrieved white peoples” party? Really?  Well that’s a telling perspective indeed. That’s your rebuttal to dare question an investigation that was launched under dubious circumstances? The only argument you have left is the race card? Really dude? Had you been paying attention, you would know, that Mueller and his band of Democrat merry men were dealt no less than three major blows last week to their sham investigation. You would know, if you paid attention to news sources other than HamasNBC. 

Speaking of shame investigations, how long was Whitewater dragged out?  And the cost?  But you really had Clinton with Benghazi.  

Edited by EGoldstein

9 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

your expectations for members of the aggrieved white people's party members is way too high....as long as someone else is getting crapped on, regardless of how illegal, unethical, or immoral it is, the aggrieved white people's party members are happy....LBJ was correct in his assessment of these people...

So you agree with LBJs assessment of people. 

Come get him lefties!

9 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Could you be more specific and post support for your claim of the Mueller team being democrats.

27 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

what dubious circumstances? please do tell...are you trying to rely on the falsehood that the investigation started because of the dossier? peeing your pants won't change the fact the investigation began in July 2016 and started when the Australian Ambassador reported coffee boy's comments.....I know facts are foreign to you, but buck up little guy, someday you'll get over the disappointment of watching your hero leave office in disgrace....

https://www.cnet.com/news/richard-burr-mark-warner-say-theres-no-doubt-russia-tried-to-interfere-in-2016-us-election/

according to Richard Burr (perhaps you've heard of him) says the investigation is not a sham:

"Committee staff have spent 14 months reviewing the sources, tradecraft, and analytic work, and we see no reason to dispute the conclusions," Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr, a Republican, said in a statement.

"After a thorough review, our staff concluded that the ICA [Intelligence Community Assessment] conclusions were accurate and on point," Warner said. "The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton."

Burr and Warner held a closed hearing on Wednesday to wrap up a review of the ICA on Russian activities during the election, following a hearing the committee held in January 2017. The staff will finish this portion of the report on the intelligence community's work before submitting it for a classification review, according to the statement.  

the indictments and guilty pleas are the tip of the iceberg....

I don't place race cards...it is well known the majority of trump supporters are the uneducated, aggrieved whites who want 1950 back...here is a good read about the aggrieved white people's victimhood....

hope you understand the big words in the article...

your turn little fella....come with facts or stay away...

Edited by can you hear me now!

12 minutes ago, Lombardi6 said:

So you agree with LBJs assessment of people. 

Come get him lefties!

lbj was absolutely correct when he said this:

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

sorry if this hurts your delicate constitution...being a victim is hard...remember what does not kill you makes you stronger"......

4 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

what dubious circumstances? please do tell...are you trying to rely on the falsehood that the investigation started because of the dossier? peeing your pants won't change the fact the investigation began in July 2016 and started when the Australian Ambassador reported coffee boy's comments.....I know facts are foreign to you, but buck up little guy, someday you'll get over the disappointment of watching your hero leave office in disgrace....

https://www.cnet.com/news/richard-burr-mark-warner-say-theres-no-doubt-russia-tried-to-interfere-in-2016-us-election/

"After a thorough review, our staff concluded that the ICA [Intelligence Community Assessment] conclusions were accurate and on point," Warner said. "The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton."

Burr and Warner held a closed hearing on Wednesday to wrap up a review of the ICA on Russian activities during the election, following a hearing the committee held in January 2017. The staff will finish this portion of the report on the intelligence community's work before submitting it for a classification review, according to the statement.  

the indictments and guilty pleas are the tip of the iceberg....

I don't place race cards...it is well known the majority of trump supporters are the uneducated, aggrieved whites who want 1950 back...here is a good read about the aggrieved white people's victimhood....

hope you understand the big words in the article...

your turn little fella....come with facts or stay away....

according to Richard Burr (perhaps you've heard of him) says the investigation is not a sham:

"Committee staff have spent 14 months reviewing the sources, tradecraft, and analytic work, and we see no reason to dispute the conclusions," Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr, a Republican, said in a statement.

not playing the race card...the POSTUS does a fine job of that...good white supremacists and all that rot....see if you can understand the big words in this article...

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/the-worlds-worst-support-group/536850/

You have completely lost it my friend. 

2 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

morelbj was absolutely correct when he said this:

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

sorry if this hurts your delicate constitution...being a victim is hard...remember what does not kill you makes you stronger"......

Any more LBJ thoughts you'd like to share?

9 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Sometimes you have to tap sources outside the U.S.  to get an unbiased opinion. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5422645/Muellers-team-revealed-13-registered-Democrats.html

you do realize that both dems and real republicans serve the country and are allowed to have opinions....

you need to show where bias enters in to the picture....

12 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Sometimes you have to tap sources outside the U.S.  to get an unbiased opinion. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5422645/Muellers-team-revealed-13-registered-Democrats.html

So so let me get this factually based, So.......the members of the Mueller team were appointed by Mueller - a Republican, who was appointed special prosecutor by a Republican appointed by Trump.

And you are calling it biased?

In favor of Republicans?

:D

Edited by songfourone

Just now, Lombardi6 said:

Any more LBJ thoughts you'd like to share?

despite being a racist, he actually put the country first when it came to equal rights....people like you hate him for that.....