Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Sun Op-Ed: Pugh "ain't the one"

49 posts in this topic

she's really a clown, hope she steps down for the city's sake.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, VOSA said:

To be replaced by what, another graduate of Baltimore City's Democrat Clown College?

No a White Republican so the city's problems will be solved overnight. :lol:

Edited by Pickle20

28 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

No a White Republican so the city's problems will be solved overnight. :lol:

The city's problems did not arise overnight and therefore the will not be solved overnight.

But ya gotta start somewhere and the election of a qualified (R) would be a good place to make that start.

33 minutes ago, VOSA said:

To be replaced by what, another graduate of Baltimore City's Democrat Clown College?

It's a satellite college for Trumps GOP Clown College. But only 1%ers can attend the main campus. :D

8 minutes ago, VOSA said:

The city's problems did not arise overnight and therefore the will not be solved overnight.

But ya gotta start somewhere and the election of a qualified (R) would be a good place to make that start.

I don't disagree. But I think anyone who is competent, whether they are R or D or from Mars would be an improvement over what the city has seen with the last few mayors.

7 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Maybe Pugh can call Alan Walden .......

34 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Baltimore is completely controlled by Democrats and Pugh and the rest of their elected officials are exactly what they wanted and got. 

I say let them enjoy it. 

3 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Baltimore is completely controlled by Democrats and Pugh and the rest of their elected officials are exactly what they wanted and got. 

I say let them enjoy it. 

The problem is the quality of candidates to begin with. Not who they ended up with. See our last national election for proof of that.

Despite your feelings toward the city and the people who live there, they deserve better. Much better.

43 minutes ago, VOSA said:

The next Mayor will be either Brandon Scott or Ms Mosby's husband ......

1 minute ago, Pickle20 said:

The problem is the quality of candidates to begin with. Not who they ended up with. See our last national election for proof of that.

Despite your feelings toward the city and the people who live there, they deserve better. Much better.

Well they are not helping themselves. The 1st time Pugh said something you could tell she didn't know what she was doing.

6 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

The next Mayor will be either Brandon Scott or Ms Mosby's husband ......

Why not Ms. Mosby herself?

10 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

It's a satellite college for Trumps GOP Clown College. But only 1%ers can attend the main campus. :D

Maybe Ollie North and Ted Nugent and the other NRA members who are on the NRA's board of directors can volunteer to run the city for Baltimore.  They have a lot of guns in the city so that alone should make it a desirable destination for Ollie, Ted, and the other NRA leaders to step up and volunteer.  :D 

3 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

The next Mayor will be either Brandon Scott or Ms Mosby's husband ...…

You're probably right. 

1 minute ago, VOSA said:

Why not Ms. Mosby herself?

She's busy running for office with the, I tried to get the Freddie Gray cops strategy .........

5 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Your patronizing attitude toward the city and its residents is showing.  Do you really think you know better than they do about what they want, who they want, and what's best for them? 

2 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Maybe Ollie North and Ted Nugent and the other NRA members who are on the NRA's board of directors can volunteer to run the city for Baltimore.  They have a lot of guns in the city so that alone should make it a desirable destination for Ollie, Ted, and the other NRA leaders to step up and volunteer.  :D 

I think it would only work ...if they could use them without repercussions. 

Sort of go....Judge Dredd :D

Just now, stevez51 said:

She's busy running for office with the, I tried to get the Freddie Gray cops strategy ......…

I think her current job, the one she'll likely win reelection to in a landslide, pays a lot more than the job of mayor too. 

1 minute ago, Ode2Joy said:

Your patronizing attitude toward the city and its residents is showing.  Do you really think you know better than they do about what they want, who they want, and what's best for them? 

They do!

And they elect it, accept it and live with it. Year after year after year............

3 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

But he used to live there ......

4 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Um, it was Pugh or Dixon. How am I patronizing???

The friggin country had to choose between two losers...so why is Baltimore so much worse?

And someone sure is cranky. :P

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I think it would only work ...if they could use them without repercussions. 

Sort of go....Judge Dredd :D

John Spartan .....

3 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

But he used to live there ......

Wrong.