Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Sun Op-Ed: Pugh "ain't the one"

49 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Your patronizing attitude toward the city and its residents is showing.  Do you really think you know better than they do about what they want, who they want, and what's best for them? 

Seems to me the election results provide a pretty good answer to what city residents want.

In recent cases that's more of the same.

6 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

You're probably right. 

OOOOOhhhhhhh GOD no.......None city folk.....hide your wallets.:lol:

2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Oh sorry, you visited there .......

Yeah. Just like a majority of everyone else who posts here.

God forbid I post on a forum for a city I never lived in.

23 minutes ago, VOSA said:

The city's problems did not arise overnight and therefore the will not be solved overnight.

But ya gotta start somewhere and the election of a qualified (R) would be a good place to make that start.

A qualified anybody would be a good start.

1 minute ago, Pickle20 said:

But you like to talk like you did ......

3 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Seems to me the election results provide a pretty good answer to what city residents want.

In recent cases that's more of the same.

Sure does. 

1 minute ago, Pickle20 said:

I remember that the next time I post and you and yours rag on me for just what you claim is now OK. :P

2 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I remember that the next time I post and you and yours rag on me for just what you claim is now OK. :P

Huh? When have I ever said you have no business posting here because you don't live in the city?

5 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Um, it was Pugh or Dixon. How am I patronizing???

The friggin country had to choose between two losers...so why is Baltimore so much worse?

And someone sure is cranky. :P

You do seem a bit cranky. 

Maybe you could move to the city and run for office.  Not trying to be funny either.  Maybe you have a message that will resound with city voters.  I doubt it, but you never know unless you try.

My honest opinion is that the city cannot be turned around at this point and the schools and crime are proof that it's a failure of family than anything else.

10 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Huh? When have I ever said you have no business posting here because you don't live in the city?

Ohhhhh here we go. :rolleyes:

Say 'Goodnight Alice'. 

8 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

You do seem a bit cranky. 

Maybe you could move to the city and run for office.  Not trying to be funny either.  Maybe you have a message that will resound with city voters.  I doubt it, but you never know unless you try.

My honest opinion is that the city cannot be turned around at this point and the schools and crime are proof that it's a failure of family than anything else.

I wasn't talking about me, genius. :rolleyes:

Are you a real estate agent or something? Geez...I've never seen someone so intent on having someone move somewhere just so they can post on a message board.

How's about this. I'll stay right where I am and keep doing what I am doing and you'll keep reading it and responding to it. Sound good?

Edited by Pickle20

4 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Ohhhhh here we go. :rolleyes:

Say 'Goodnight Alice'. 

Right, here we go with you making accusations you have no intention of proving true.

34 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Right, here we go with you making accusations you have no intention of proving true.

As you wish. Yawn

56 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

I wasn't talking about me, genius. :rolleyes:

Are you a real estate agent or something? Geez...I've never seen someone so intent on having someone move somewhere just so they can post on a message board.

How's about this. I'll stay right where I am and keep doing what I am doing and you'll keep reading it and responding to it. Sound good?

Was just watching the news, you get hit by the flooding ..??

52 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Was just watching the news, you get hit by the flooding ..??

Thanks for asking. I’m good. No flooding. Just had a clogged gutter but that’s all fixed. 

10 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Thanks for asking. I’m good. No flooding. Just had a clogged gutter but that’s all fixed. 

Say hello to Kate Amara if you see her.

6 hours ago, stevez51 said:

The next Mayor will be either Brandon Scott or Ms Mosby's husband ......

Nick will only be mayor in his limited mind. He is a joke.  

22 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

I don't disagree. But I think anyone who is competent, whether they are R or D or from Mars would be an improvement over what the city has seen with the last few mayors.

Unfortunately one probably needs to be a bit of a masochist to even want that job. 

3 minutes ago, Papi said:

Unfortunately one probably needs to be a bit of a masochist to even want that job. 

It's like the Browns head coaching job. If you're the one who turns the team/city around, the world is yours.

Well O'Malley did help the crime rate in the city until it was found out he was arresting anybody & everybody.

17 hours ago, stevez51 said:

Well O'Malley did help the crime rate in the city until it was found out he was arresting anybody & everybody. THAT BROKE THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone that loves the city seems to overlook that little but significant detail.

Am I saying there weren't some bogus arrests? Nope. Sure there were....but the remainder likely were NOT for spitting on the sidewalk. IMO. 

A crime is a crime....no matter how much lipstick you put on it. 

And probably THE most important thing....is that it worked. But then that nasty 'civil rights' for criminals :rolleyes: got in the way. 

Edited by Guido2

On 5/18/2018 at 1:20 PM, Papi said:

Yeah, Pay me Not to take it!