Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Put that Nobel Peace Prize on hold...NK talks may be delayed

188 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, overtaxed said:

So it seems many on here think our president speaking with north korea is a bad thing.  Even if nothing was accomplished, that fact that they would talk may calm the situation.

If memory serves, previous administrations offered tons of aid which seems to have been diverted into military spending for NK.  I doubt trump could do much worse.

The president is a bad thing. North Korea has nothing to do with it. Trump is a greater threat to this country than North Korea is.

The corruption and ignorance of Trump runs so deep, it is virtually impossible to see anything good coming from anything he does. And should anything good come from his efforts, its impossible to not weigh it against the cost of having this monster in power.

Edited by hst2

2 hours ago, hst2 said:

The president is a bad thing. North Korea has nothing to do with it. Trump is a greater threat to this country than North Korea is.

The corruption and ignorance of Trump runs so deep, it is virtually impossible to see anything good coming from anything he does. And should anything good come from his efforts, its impossible to not weigh it against the cost of having this monster in power.

LOL! 

Too bad. I was looking forward to the Clash of the Hair Doos. 

I hope they didn't put the date on those groovy coins. 

I think trump deserves the Nobel for what he might do after all that was good enough for Obama to win it

18 minutes ago, workerbee said:

LOL! 

I certainly understand that your rebuttal contains nothing more than this. After all, what can you say? You can't disagree. You can only claim him as your monster.

3 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

I think trump deserves the Nobel for what he might do after all that was good enough for Obama to win it

Negotiating a treaty with Iran, and a number of other countries, that involved their not pursuing an atomic bomb was quite a feat.

Maybe we should give Trump one for throwing it away?

10 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

In theory, the president speaking to NK could be a good thing. When it's one unhinged sociopath speaking with another, what could go wrong?

When a U.S. President gives $150 billion to the world’s leading sponsor of terrorism, ( in foreign currency of course to do yet another round of foreign policy outside the Constitution),  and you lefties simply look the other way, and dutifully lap it up. 

16 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

You support a moron. Makes sense, i guess

Yep, morons build skyscrapers and real estate empires in New York while simultaneously dealing with the worst union thugs on earth. I suspect your TDS is reaching critical mass, now that Obama and his henchmen are being exposed more every day, by the revelation of crimes Richard Nixon only dreamed of committing. 

27 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

When a U.S. President gives $150 billion to the world’s leading sponsor of terrorism, ( in foreign currency of course to do yet another round of foreign policy outside the Constitution),  and you lefties simply look the other way, and dutifully lap it up. 

"Trump’s Favorite Iran-Obama Cash Story, Still Bogus No Matter How Often He Tells It" 

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/trump-s-iran-cash-story-oft-told-still-bogus-1.6032057

It appears you and Donny are following Joseph Goebbels'advice on the big lie.

34 minutes ago, EGoldstein said:

"Trump’s Favorite Iran-Obama Cash Story, Still Bogus No Matter How Often He Tells It" 

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/trump-s-iran-cash-story-oft-told-still-bogus-1.6032057

It appears you and Donny are following Joseph Goebbels'advice on the big lie.

Self flagellating Haaretz? Nah, they got it wrong, as usual. 

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

59 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Yep, morons build skyscrapers and real estate empires in New York while simultaneously dealing with the worst union thugs on earth. I suspect your TDS is reaching critical mass, now that Obama and his henchmen are being exposed more every day, by the revelation of crimes Richard Nixon only dreamed of committing. 

Morons inherit millions from their fathers and still manage to go bankrupt four times.

11 minutes ago, EGoldstein said:

You really need to get your tall tales straight, first it was $150 billion now it is $400 million.

You really need to improve your reading skills. Had you bothered to read past the headline, it would might have occurred to you that the article was only quoting the first installment. It’s a big world out there. Crawl out from the DNC / media conglomerate, and take a peek. 

Just now, volperdinger said:

You really need to improve your reading skills. Had you bothered to read past the headline, it would might have occurred to you that the article was only quoting the first installment. It’s a big world out there. Crawl out from the DNC / media conglomerate, and take a peek. 

I have fine reading skills, and there is no mention of Obama giving anyone anything.  So when is your next installment of tall tales coming?

1 hour ago, volperdinger said:

Only an uniformed person believes that dribble.

I won't even bother to provide the many links to disprove what you said cause you've already seen them. What you are saying is meant for the few remaining uninformed people who may still be out there in the audience. 

I can't even say 'nice try' to you.

5 minutes ago, EGoldstein said:

I have fine reading skills, and there is no mention of Obama giving anyone anything.  So when is your next installment of tall tales coming?

Did your “ fine reading skills” not only ignore the body of the story, but the subject line of the story? I’ll post it again, since you’re a little slow.   

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

10 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Did your “ fine reading skills” not only ignore the body of the story, but the subject line of the story? I’ll post it again, since you’re a little slow.   

From the linked article

"At the same time, the White House unfroze a larger pool of Iranian assets, estimated at $100 to $150 billion, as part of the nuclear deal, though administration officials cautioned that Iran would only pocket about $50 billion after legal claims."

So when did the definition of unfroze change to give?  Back to testing Goebbels'advice on the big lie. Don't worry some day someone will believe you.

Just looked at the thread title again to see what it had to with Pres.Obama. Nothing...except Pres.Obama got a Nobel Prize and some feel Donald's name should come up for one too. 

Donald Trump has as much chance, with his never over 45% approval rating here and among our world allies, of winning the Nobel Prize as he does at being elected again...like Pres. Obama was. Pres.Obama was and is a great man (Google it!). Donald Trump is the head of the most corrupt administration in our lifetime (Google it!). No, Donald will not get the Nobel Prize. He and the Republicans will have to create an award for him to be pinned to his chest in the Rose Garden of the White House while Blue Angels fly overhead. But most of America and the world will never look at Donald through a similar lens as it sees Pres.Obama or other past American presidents because he is nothing like them.

4 minutes ago, EGoldstein said:

From the linked article

"At the same time, the White House unfroze a larger pool of Iranian assets, estimated at $100 to $150 billion, as part of the nuclear deal, though administration officials cautioned that Iran would only pocket about $50 billion after legal claims."

So when did the definition of unfroze change to give?  Back to testing Goebbels'advice on the big lie. Don't worry some day someone will believe you.

It changed when Fox News, Sean Hannity et al, shouted it into the echo chamber.

Apropos call on the Goebbels comparison...

A lot old once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth.

Posted (edited)

No more talks.

Edited by naive

Trump played by a two-bit dictator. 

Remember all that crowing from RWNJs about how these talks were such a massive win for Trump?

Countdown to Trump attacking NK... and the resulting destruction of SK?