Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Put that Nobel Peace Prize on hold...NK talks may be delayed

188 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, regularguy said:

He has a slight tendency to exaggerate. :P

 

And you have a slight tendency to minimize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Scaggsville said:

I blame John "Yosemite Sam" Bolton and his idiotic Libya comment.

The blame lies squarely with Trump.

1) he jumped the gun and welcomed a meeting that the North Koreans hadn’t actually offered.

2) he did this without exacting any concessions from the North Koreans and gave them a coveted foreign policy objective.

3) he hired war monger John Bolton when everyone and their uncle knew that Bolton wants nothing more than a war with north korea and Iran. 

4) He failed, yet again, to implement a coherent strategy and employ message discipline from his subordinates.

Trump is not fit to be president. He’s a moron and is in over his head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2018 at 3:44 PM, zenwalk said:

He did by minting the medal commemorating this glorious upcoming event when the two supreme leaders meet in Korea. It will fill our hearts like a thousand royal weddings.

It is scary to think how our child leader will react to the humiliation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, volperdinger said:

 

Your opinion of a U.S President, that you, as a resident of the “kingdom”that is becoming more subservient to Islam every day, should bother me across the pond? Or bother you? 

Your ignorance about Islam and the United Kingdom should certainly bother you. World opinion of your orange el supremo should be of some concern to you too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Your ignorance about Islam and the United Kingdom should certainly bother you. World opinion of your orange el supremo should be of some concern to you too.

I've read many sources that say Donald Trump is not thought of too highly by our allies and non-allies around the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, volperdinger said:

Look at all the lefties gleefully  siding with the North Koreans, because in their hollow mindset, they think it makes a U.S.President look bad. 

I'm no lefty, But I am enjoying the failure of a president that RWNJs were praising after NK and SK had a meeting. It was "Nobel Peace Prize" and all that bullcrap. Now it's a canceled meeting.

I can't understand how so many people in this country have thrown in with an absolute shyster, and gone to the extreme of posting signs along highways to support him and taunt the person he beat in the election. Sore winners. Butthurt winners.

But they're losers.

Edited by Pickle20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

I'm no lefty, But I am enjoying the failure of a president that RWNJs were praising after NK and SK had a meeting. It was "Nobel Peace Prize" and all that bullcrap. Now it's a canceled meeting.

I can't understand how so many people in this country have thrown in with an absolute shyster, and gone to the extreme of posting signs along highways to support him and taunt the person he beat in the election. Sore winners. Butthurt winners.

But they're losers.

Wow...That was spot on!!! 🇱🇷

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

I'm no lefty, But I am enjoying the failure of a president that RWNJs were praising after NK and SK had a meeting. It was "Nobel Peace Prize" and all that bullcrap. Now it's a canceled meeting.

I can't understand how so many people in this country have thrown in with an absolute shyster, and gone to the extreme of posting signs along highways to support him and taunt the person he beat in the election. Sore winners. Butthurt winners.

But they're losers.

“Im no lefty”. You should have stopped at that point. Your posting history indicates otherwise. But being disingenuous is what  you lefties do. Today the Norks came groveling back. You were so eager to herald a failure for this President, that you never considered the long game. If a summit does indeed occur, the results are still up in the air, but Felonia Von Pantsuit, was never going to lift a finger in the way of negotiation at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

We can only hope. The Democrats better come up with a good candidate.

It’s May 25th. The Dems keep projecting a blue wave in the midterms. So far, they have failed to produce a messenger, or a message other than “we hate Trump” or certifiable lunatics like Maxine Waters shrieking for impeachment, without a shred of evidence of impeachable crimes, just the fact that she hates him. Good luck with that Dems. Go for it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Read old chap, read, I said "Islam and the United Kindom".

So glad you asked old chap, you know, the questions you and your ilk across the pond would never ask. If Winnie were alive, he would certainly backhand you, for your ignorance of history, and your belligerence to the facts concerning the United Kingdom’s blind eye to to the “Religion of Peace”. Here’s a more specific link: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

So glad you asked old chap, you know, the questions you and your ilk across the pond would never ask. If Winnie were alive, he would certainly backhand you, for your ignorance of history, and your belligerence to the facts concerning the United Kingdom’s blind eye to to the “Religion of Peace”. Here’s a more specific link: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

Dude, you said, "as a resident of the “kingdom”that is becoming more subservient to Islam every day". that is what I challenged you on. If all you are going to do is post links to terrorist incidents then, by extention, the US has become the most "subservient to Islam" in the western world, old son. Learn to comprehend what you read, and try to support your statements properly, just copyiing and pasting links to Islamic terrorist attacks doesn't cut it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, volperdinger said:

“Im no lefty”. You should have stopped at that point. Your posting history indicates otherwise. But being disingenuous is what  you lefties do. Today the Norks came groveling back. You were so eager to herald a failure for this President, that you never considered the long game. If a summit does indeed occur, the results are still up in the air, but Felonia Von Pantsuit, was never going to lift a finger in the way of negotiation at all. 

He’s a big Hogan fan from what I’ve seen of his posts. I know Hogan’s no Reagan but let’s be clear: you’re probably the very last poster who should be calling in to question others’ supposed lack of partisanship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dystopia said:

He’s a big Hogan fan from what I’ve seen of his posts. I know Hogan’s no Reagan but let’s be clear: you’re probably the very last poster who should be calling in to question others’ supposed lack of partisanship. 

You might want to reread this post. .... On second thought, you probably still wouldn’t get it. Carry on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 5/25/2018 at 8:26 PM, WKDWZD said:

Dude, you said, "as a resident of the “kingdom”that is becoming more subservient to Islam every day". that is what I challenged you on. If all you are going to do is post links to terrorist incidents then, by extention, the US has become the most "subservient to Islam" in the western world, old son. Learn to comprehend what you read, and try to support your statements properly, just copyiing and pasting links to Islamic terrorist attacks doesn't cut it.

You can deflect from the facts all you want, via the phony accusation  of copying and pasting. I provided links containing factual statistics in regard to the overwhelming number of murders and attempted murders in England alone that were committed in the name of (The Religion of Peace), Islam. You haven’t refuted them, because you can’t.  

Edited by volperdinger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, volperdinger said:

You can deflect from the facts all you want, via the phony accusation  of copying and pasting. I provided links containing factual statistics in regard to the overwhelming number of murders and attempted murders in England alone that were committed in the name of (The Religion of Peace), Islam. You haven’t refuted them, because you can’t.  

You sure have a lot to say.

Problem with always having something to say is eventually you say something wrong. That's true for anybody. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, prodigalson1 said:

You sure have a lot to say.

Problem with always having something to say is eventually you say something wrong. That's true for anybody. 

Thank you for reluctantly affirming the existence of the First Amendment. .... Baby steps are precious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

You sure have a lot to say.

Problem with always having something to say is eventually you say something wrong. That's true for anybody. 

I think with him it's the reverse. He is hoping by sheer volume to get something right for once.

We all fondly await the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Thank you for reluctantly affirming the existence of the First Amendment. .... Baby steps are precious. 

This has nothing to do with the first amendment!!! 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Do You See What I Mean?!?!??!

Always have something to say and you are bound to say something wrong.

Carry on young man (or woman) carry on. 😊

(I figure you must be young if you don't already know this by now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Calamari said:

I think with him it's the reverse. He is hoping by sheer volume to get something right for once.

We all fondly await the day.

I think the wait will have to continue a bit more. What I said shot right past him...or through him. It's hard to tell which. 😁

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, volperdinger said:

You can deflect from the facts all you want, via the phony accusation  of copying and pasting. I provided links containing factual statistics in regard to the overwhelming number of murders and attempted murders in England alone that were committed in the name of (The Religion of Peace), Islam. You haven’t refuted them, because you can’t.  

I haven't tried to refute any terrorist attacks on England or else where, why should I? They are not relevant to your original fallacious claim. Again: You stated - "as a resident of the “kingdom”that is becoming more subservient to Islam every day." which you try to support by copy and pasting wikiwotsit links to terrorist attacks. :rolleyes:

Let's speed this debate to a conclusion - You don't know the correct meaning and proper usage of the word "subservient" do you? ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But Wait!   There's more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that when the two Korea's get together, there is hope and some accord ... then the moment that the trump circus arrives, it all goes tits-up again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, WKDWZD said:

It seems that when the two Korea's get together, there is hope and some accord ... then the moment that the trump circus arrives, it all goes tits-up again. 

It's not surprising that a Trump critic would say that.

But here's the truth: The unconventional saber-rattling, bullying, twitter attacking, childish little rocket man-calling bluster that all the "experts" and conventional, international diplomats said was ridiculous, harmful and unproductive, has carried forward a movement and process toward peace, further than anyone since a state of war has existed between the Koreas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0