Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Put that Nobel Peace Prize on hold...NK talks may be delayed

188 posts in this topic

Any yoho can submit a NPP nomination to the committee. It’s up to the committee to decide from there. But hey, they gave Obama one for winning an election so who knows. IMO, the chances of Trump getting one is slim to none. 

1 minute ago, Dystopia said:

Any yoho can submit a NPP nomination to the committee. It’s up to the committee to decide from there. But hey, they gave Obama one for winning an election so who knows. IMO, the chances of Trump getting one is slim to none. 

Okay I shouldn’t say “any yoho” but it’s a wide scope of individuals who can do it. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, JoyinMudville said:

This post sums up why it is pointless to try and have an intelligent conversation with Trump chumps.

Your post demonstrates that you're unable to discuss anything without engaging in angry name-calling.   

Diplomacy is preferable to war regardless who is president.

This meeting was historic.  Hopefully, it is just the beginning.  The question that all of us should be asking is whether or not it was worth making the effort regardless of the outcome.

I say that it was, and I can say that without childish name-calling to insult those who have the audacity of holding an opinion that differs. 

Edited by Ode2Joy

2 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Your post demonstrates that you're unable to discuss anything without engaging in angry name-calling.   

This meeting was historic.  Hopefully, it is just the beginning.  The question that all of us should be asking is whether or not it was worth making the effort regardless of the outcome.

I say that it was, and I can say that without childish name-calling to insult those who have the audacity of holding an opinion that differs. 

Pot—>Kettle—>Black....

3 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

Pot—>Kettle—>Black....

Show me one post of mine where I personally insulted another poster by calling him a name. 

5 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

The funny thing is how all of a sudden, so many on here who were for diplomacy before are now against it.  :D 

Also, people who say our military budget is too big are now VERY concerned about our military readiness because of a pause in war games.

Also, people who fly the US flag upside down and generally don't revere the stars and stripes are suddenly very offended that the US flag is displayed adjacent to N. Korea's.

18 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Show me one post of mine where I personally insulted another poster by calling him a name. 

You've accused me of being former banned posters anytime you disagree with something I've said. :rolleyes:

Pretty much the same ballpark and just as lame. 

55 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

You've accused me of being former banned posters anytime you disagree with something I've said. :rolleyes:

I think you got the wrong poster

6 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

I think you got the wrong poster

Nope

1 hour ago, Scaggsville said:

Also, people who fly the US flag upside down and generally don't revere the stars and stripes are suddenly very offended that the US flag is displayed adjacent to N. Korea's.

How many people are we talking about that fit both categories? Inquiring minds wanna know.

1 hour ago, Ode2Joy said:

There you go again with your childish and idiotic antics. No one, aside from maybe Flyboy, has suggested that war is preferable to diplomacy. Or, maybe you can find the post when I suggested otherwise.

Most of us have steadfastly argued that Trump was wrong to rip up the Iran deal.

The thing that the Trump chumps can't wrap their heads around is that we argued and continued to argue that Trump doesn't have the capacity to employ the kind of nuanced multi-pronged strategy necessary to deal with the North Korean situation. The fact that he just got his hat handed to him over the weekend only confirms our argument.

The question you should be asking is, how long can you continue to support this moronic man-child as president.

1 hour ago, Dystopia said:

which is hilarious when you consider his own posting history.

21 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

My mistake, was thinking of another.

3 hours ago, stevez51 said:

You just created a good idea for on here. For every Trump thread the response should be, what would Obama do .......

Um......Draw a red line in the sand? :D

25 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

There you go again with your childish and idiotic antics. No one, aside from maybe Flyboy, has suggested that war is preferable to diplomacy. Or, maybe you can find the post when I suggested otherwise.

Most of us have steadfastly argued that Trump was wrong to rip up the Iran deal.

The thing that the Trump chumps can't wrap their heads around is that we argued and continued to argue that Trump doesn't have the capacity to employ the kind of nuanced multi-pronged strategy necessary to deal with the North Korean situation. The fact that he just got his hat handed to him over the weekend only confirms our argument.

The question you should be asking is, how long can you continue to support this moronic man-child as president.

Until the dems have a better candidate than HRC.:)

The man is a buffoon and so are his supporters.

5 hours ago, Scaggsville said:

Also, people who say our military budget is too big are now VERY concerned about our military readiness because of a pause in war games.

Yup.  Same thing with all the people who previously liked to say stuff like "I don't know why we still have troops everywhere in the world in the first place!"...then they're suddenly in favor of the USA maintaining a military presence there and everywhere. 

Just a few months ago it was "WHAAAA!!!! HE'S GOING TO GOAD KIM INTO STARTING A WAR AND LAUNCHING ROCKETS IN OUR BACKYARD AND EXPLODING A HYDROGEN BOMB IN THE OCEAN!!!!!"

It comes down to that or "But what would conservatives say if Obama talked to Kim?!?!?!" 

3 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

Um......Draw a red line in the sand? :D

LOLZ.  Obama ran out of red paint and sand to do that.  :D 

5 hours ago, Scaggsville said:

I hear you but so far we have given them much of what they have been seeking for 40 years with VERY LITTLE in return.

3 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

And again, your comments reflect exactly what I said they did even as you again resort to childish name calling.  Maybe you don't even realize you're doing it. 

It is long past time for conservatives to wake up and throw off this cult of personality that has them repudiating their lifelong held beliefs at a breakneck speed.

WAKE UP!

Kool Aid mixed with Ambien...

8 hours ago, Rael said:

It is long past time for conservatives to wake up and throw off this cult of personality that has them repudiating their lifelong held beliefs at a breakneck speed.

WAKE UP!

Did the Dem random talking points generator spit out the word "cult" yesterday? That's all I hear now.

Reminded me of this song:

19 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

The funny thing is how all of a sudden, so many on here who were for diplomacy before are now against it.  :D 

The funny thing is how all of a sudden, so many on here who were against diplomacy before are now for it.  :lol: