Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themamba

SFA

601 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

How much is SFA? 9k right?

Try 4k

More teams to follow where’s the goofball who didn’t believe me when I said that was the word in the street 

1 minute ago, Tomslick said:

9 out of 15 is good numbers. 

9 of 13 but yes both schools doing well on that front

Just now, OldBallCoach said:

9 of 13 but yes both schools doing well on that front

Need to put my glasses on I counted 15 on Maxpreps lol

Word is Calvert Hall sent a letter last week informing that they will not play. Can anyone clarify? Will Spalding, Gilman & McD follow.

Just now, Tomslick said:

Need to put my glasses on I counted 15 on Maxpreps lol

Think two kids left school. Maxpreps is funky sometimes. Bullis is a great school.

Just now, OldBallCoach said:

Word is Calvert Hall sent a letter last week informing that they will not play. Can anyone clarify? Will Spalding, Gilman & McD follow.

Dayum that test yourself was a hoax! LMAO! I would pull my child from Calvert Hall ASAP!

5 minutes ago, Campy19 said:

Well Mount St. Joe just issued a statement that they will not be playing St. Francis this fall. They are staying in the A conference, but dropping STF from their schedule. Let’s see who follows? 

Calvert Hall did as well according to one of their coaches today.

1 minute ago, OldBallCoach said:

Think two kids left school. Maxpreps is funky sometimes. Bullis is a great school.

Bet! I knew the twins left. 

Just now, Tomslick said:

Bet! I knew the twins left. 

Believe that was it. 

1 minute ago, DJ88 said:

Calvert Hall did as well according to one of their coaches today.

Dayum MSJ! It aint really about testing yourself...:D 

Thought you just said it ain't who you play it's how you play. Now what is it

MSJ never claimed to be about that

Believe that was it. 

They wasnt on the roster I just looked at. Its all good though. 9-13 is a lot better than some of these schools with 25+ seniors and 7-8 sign on signing day.

Just now, Tomslick said:

They wasnt on the roster I just looked at. Its all good though. 9-13 is a lot better than some of these schools with 25+ seniors and 7-8 sign on signing day.

True they did good this year. Hope to keep that trend going. 

16 minutes ago, Campy19 said:

Well Mount St. Joe just issued a statement that they will not be playing St. Francis this fall. They are staying in the A conference, but dropping STF from their schedule. Let’s see who follows? 

Where did you see that 

MSJ never claimed to be about that

Yes these jokers were. All they talk about in the public vs private debate and how the pubs dont play anybody and how they should test themselves. Or how  that Damascus kid with offers should transfer into SFA to test himself. lmao! Now they running from that bump! 

Statement released on MSJfootball.teamapp.com 

4 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

Think they go to GC again USA Today top 25.  What you got over there at it’s different on falls rd?  QO again 😂😂😂😂 

3 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

Yes these jokers were. All they talk about in the public vs private debate and how the pubs dont play anybody and how they should test themselves. Or how  that Damascus kid with offers should transfer into SFA to test himself. lmao! Now they running from that bump! 

What MSJ person was talking about public vs private?  And about the Damascus kid?  Think you’re trying to lump MSJ posters with others.

NEWS REGARDING THE MSJ VS SFA GAME 2018

29 MAY | BY RICH HOLZER

Dear Mount St. Joseph Football Family,

After consultation with our board of directors, our administration, our athletic director and our head coach, we have informed the league and St. Frances Academy that we will not play football this year. With considerable research and much reflection, we no longer seem to share the same vision of the league in educating young people with a goal to foster a safe and healthy competitive environment (Article Two, Mission Statement- MIAA Constitution). We feel the spirit of the league Constitution, which discourages transfers for athletic purposes, is what we uphold as incongruent with other member schools.

After much deliberation, there is significant agreement that St. Frances has moved their program to a level that we are not interested in competing at or with. If their goal is to be a national power competing against like schools we wish them success, but that is not our goal nor our mission in athletics.

Loyola Blakefield has already made a statement by stepping out of the conference completely for a period of time. We are not seeking that, but we join with them in a decision that is for the safety of our students.

Kraig Loovis
Rich Holzer 

2 minutes ago, DJ88 said:

Think they go to GC again USA Today top 25.  What you got over there at it’s different on falls rd?  QO again 😂😂😂😂 

I guess you dont have to worry about playing SFA no more! Scared mouther****ers

Heard MCD, Spalding, and Gilman also dropping SFA.  I hope all those transfers are pumped to play 3 games this season.  Poggi should have known..” Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered.”  He built something at SFA quickly and could have been very competitive for years to come but ego drove him over the top.  MIAA been around long time and will be around long after Poggi gets tired of spending all his money on football. 

1 minute ago, DJ88 said:

What MSJ person was talking about public vs private?  And about the Damascus kid?  Think you’re trying to lump MSJ posters with others.

Agree haven’t heard that out of MSJ in fact always heard the opposite that sport is a part of the educational process 

3 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

I guess you dont have to worry about playing SFA no more! Scared mouther****ers

Maybe Bullis will step up now