Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themamba

SFA

601 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bully said:

Heard MCD, Spalding, and Gilman also dropping SFA.  I hope all those transfers are pumped to play 3 games this season.  Poggi should have known..” Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered.”  He built something at SFA quickly and could have been very competitive for years to come but ego drove him over the top.  MIAA been around long time and will be around long after Poggi gets tired of spending all his money on football. 

Entire league of whores!

Just now, Tomslick said:

Entire league of whores!

Damn sound like you got some type of link to SFA

Tomslick.  You obviously didn’t see the MSJ vs SFA game last year.  MSJ was within 7 for most of the game and beat them up physically.  MSJ has dominated SFA in nearly all sports for many years.  SFA isn’t even close to being the sports power that MSJ is.  You are misinformed brotha.

4 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

I guess you dont have to worry about playing SFA no more! Scared mouther****ers

Another **** talkin bama.  

2 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

Entire league of whores!

No need to bring your mom into this 🍆🍆

3 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

Entire league of whores!

You sound bitter about what schools have a right to do you sound like a bitter dad or a bitter whorish mom 🤷🏿‍♂️

2 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

You sound bitter about what schools have a right to do you sound like a bitter dad or a bitter whorish mom 🤷🏿‍♂️

This mofo was all over DeMatha’s nuzz on the DC board.  Jr must got tired picking those splinters out ***.  

Just now, Bully said:

Tomslick.  You obviously didn’t see the MSJ vs SFA game last year.  MSJ was within 7 for most of the game and beat them up physically.  MSJ has dominated SFA in nearly all sports for many years.  SFA isn’t even close to being the sports power that MSJ is.  You are misinformed brotha.

I dont give a rats *** about last season. What we have here is a bunch of grown men acting like *****es and getting applauded for being such. I dont care about the history of the league or none of that ****. How in the hell does the coach say to the kids and parents, that we are not playing SFA because its unfair? Or they are cheating? Or they take in too many transfers? Well at the next level its unfair. Someone else will have more 5 stars than the team they have committed too. Do you also not play? This is the funniest **** Ive seen on a message board. Yall dudes made my night:D:D:D Dont yall ever say again "Test Yourself"  because it clearly NOT what yall wanna do! :P

Just now, DJ88 said:

This mofo was all over DeMatha’s nuzz on the DC board.  Jr must got tired picking those splinters out ***.  

All yall whores and SFA has yall running scared as a mother****er! MIAA GTFOH! I see why UMD is so ****ty! 

7 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

I guess you dont have to worry about playing SFA no more! Scared mouther****ers

Yea I wouldn’t say MSJ is scared. Did you watch the SFA vs MSJ game last season? That was the opposite of scared. What is happening now is a shift of power. It’s the same thing that the WCAC did with FCA. Calmer heads prevail...

TS.  Calm down before u stroke out.  Don’t you worry.  No one will even know who SFA is in 5 years.  Just like no one knew who they were 4 years ago.  

3 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Yea I wouldn’t say MSJ is scared. Did you watch the SFA vs MSJ game last season? That was the opposite of scared. What is happening now is a shift of power. It’s the same thing that the WCAC did with FCA. Calmer heads prevail...

I was told they just want rules that are on the books enforced. 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Bump that garbage. One of the UMD coaches said the private school kids on their roster were scared when its time to bump the better teams in the B1G. Only a few werent and those few were a couple of the DM kids. Said they had to trick the kids into playing without fear! I see it now.... LMAO They get it from their coaches! :D

Edited by Tomslick

6 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

All yall whores and SFA has yall running scared as a mother****er! MIAA GTFOH! I see why UMD is so ****ty! 

Lol you one sorry *** mofo.  You an Bullis are made for each other,  All show but no go 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

3 minutes ago, OldBallCoach said:

I was told they just want rules that are on the books enforced. 

I get that! 

1 minute ago, Tomslick said:

Bump that garbage. One of the UMD coaches said the private school kids on their roster were scared when its time to bump the better teams. Only a few werent and those few were a couple of the DM kids. Said they had to trick the kids into playing without fear! I see it now.... LMAO They get it from their coaches! :D

I would be glad then that there are no MSJ kids at UMD cause they don’t feel that way

Bump that garbage. One of the UMD coaches said the private school kids on their roster were scared when its time to bump the better teams. Only a few werent and those few were a couple of the DM kids. Said they had to trick the kids into playing without fear! I see it now.... LMAO They get it from their coaches! :D

Do you really believe the BS you post.  You’re a dam fool.

1 minute ago, DJ88 said:

Lol you one sorry *** mofo.  You an Bullis are made for each other,  All show but no go 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

SFA has everything to do with it! Not Bullis! **** you keep bringing up Bullis for? SFA is your king!

Just now, DJ88 said:

Do you really believe the BS you post.  You’re a dam fool.

Scared mother****ers!

SFA has everything to do with it! Not Bullis! **** you keep bringing up Bullis for? SFA is your king!

Not anymore😂😂😂😂

Just now, jbmad said:

Not anymore😂😂😂😂

:D:D:D

7 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

Bump that garbage. One of the UMD coaches said the private school kids on their roster were scared when its time to bump the better teams in the B1G. Only a few werent and those few were a couple of the DM kids. Said they had to trick the kids into playing without fear! I see it now.... LMAO They get it from their coaches! :D

Don’t you ever mention a quote from them bum *** coaches at UMD again they’re just as delusional as you 

I’m beginning to think TS has a limited level of education and vocabulary.  If I were TS or other parents of SFA kids I’d be pissed at Poggi for putting them in this position.  Did he not have faith in the kids already in the program?  Did he have to openly violate MIAA rules 3 years in a row?  

1 minute ago, Bully said:

I’m beginning to think TS has a limited level of education and vocabulary.  If I were TS or other parents of SFA kids I’d be pissed at Poggi for putting them in this position.  Did he not have faith in the kids already in the program?  Did he have to openly violate MIAA rules 3 years in a row?  

What you talkin bout Bully, he is there to save the homeless kids from East Bmore. That's what they said