Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bleedingorangeandblack

MSJ drops SFA

201 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Sounds like Russells in his feelings my only question is were rules broken because if they weren’t you line up and play 

I must say this o agree with Russell on the cowardish part because the league is ran by a coward so it’s s trickled down affect 

8 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Sounds like Russells in his feelings my only question is were rules broken because if they weren’t you line up and play 

Thats a good question Gooch. 

If rules had been broken wouldnt there be some sort of proof 

Posted (edited)

Lol Hank Russell. Yeah paragons of virtue over there. Not spending gobs of money recruiting the entire continent for d1 talent so that you can bend over a bunch of locals every week = failure. Ooook. 

Hope the entire MIAA  takes a lesson from this and the arms races stop. Doubt it though!

Edited by 21234Volunteer

Henry you conformed to that behavior and thought when you followed this fat ****...You are a ***** and when i see you down in Canton one of these days lets get ready to rumble...bonafide *****...

4 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

Henry you conformed to that behavior and thought when you followed this fat ****...You are a ***** and when i see you down in Canton one of these days lets get ready to rumble...bonafide *****...

Hold on now Tiger it’s onby high school football it’s not that serious 😂 

2 minutes ago, OldBallCoach said:

Calvert Hall dropped them as well confirmed.

Wow 

I say McD or Spalding my gut ASHS but I don’t know anyone down there just going based off the common Catholic school theme

1 hour ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Funny how we all have our definition of cowards. Mine is having to stack your team with players from near and far and then challenge the local neighbors. 

2 minutes ago, Oldtime said:

Funny how we all have our definition of cowards. Mine is having to stack your team with players from near and far and then challenge the local neighbors. 

Ouch OldTime you do have a point here 

Always heard Russell was a stand up guy. Not impressed with that Tweet.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Oldtime said:

Well said! Let us remember the poggi post from years ago when he decided to take his people and resources down 83.  It went a little something like this....Boys!  I'm not sure if i have put something out for you.  Social media is something I'm  learning fluency in as we speak!!  Here is what you need to know: 1. I love you guys. Period 2.   Some places did not value things we value 3. some places didn't want us 4. i need all of you, every member of the #longgreyline to join me in making our version of a school into a reality at SAINT FRANCES. 5.  my goal is to move our people and resources south on 83 to make the life's work of making SFA "the college prep school of choice in Baltimore" That incldues the place we just left.  I need my boys to do this.  You are all welcome and I EXPECT IT!!!!!!!  Coach  #SAINTSINTHESHADOW

Let me break this down for you.... If little Hen is mad about people taking their ball and going home.  If he doesnt like coaches that conform to certain thoughts and behavior.  Then he should look right in the mirror and look at the muffin top looking back at him.  Boo Hoo, Gilman didn't let me do what I wanted to do so im going to take advantage of a poor financially unstable school.  Biff and little Hen are trailblazers in the game.  What are you teaching your student athletes?  That it's okay to bend and be habitual line crossers.  That its ok to have sub par academic courses just so you can stay eligible in the clearinghouse.  Like I said when I see Hen down in Canton and he is so drunk he can't open his eyes (which is the norm for him, great leader of young men he is) ill let him know what I think about this post.  But for now, tell him i'm coming.

Edited by Tiger1012

1 minute ago, HY3:13 said:

Define stand up guy because they are all under a dictatorship over there 

11 minutes ago, Oldtime said:

Isn't that what privates do when they call out public schools for not playing them.

25 minutes ago, OldBallCoach said:

I say McD or Spalding my gut ASHS but I don’t know anyone down there just going based off the common Catholic school theme

Pretty positive that Spalding dropped them as well. As of now, Gilman and Mcd are the only ones playing them. I don’t see Gilman dropping them. 

The bigger question here is, how many kids will leave and go elsewhere? Playing against Avalon and FCA isn’t going to cut it for what Biff is trying to do over there.  Not when you can go to SJC, GC or DM and play a real National Schedule. 

I don’t agree with teams this late dropping games, especially against a league opponent. This should be a league wide decision. If they’re still in the conference, the teams should be made to play them. But, I knew this was coming and Biff and company should have as well. They were the most hated at Gilman, what did they think would happen at a school like SFA, where they truly could push the limits? 

5 minutes ago, HY3:13 said:

Hank is a very good dude. He’s just a little emotional right now. 

No one has ever said they have a problem with what they are doing at SFA. I think it is great that they are giving guys from multiple different areas a chance to compete at a high level. The problem is that they are in the MIAA... Drop out of the MIAA and play an independent schedule. It would be fun to watch them play an IMG like schedule each year. 

Nothing like building a team with players from all over just to try and win a MIAA championship. If your goal is to win a National Championship, play a National Championship caliber schedule and not the MIAA.

1 minute ago, observenreport said:

No one has ever said they have a problem with what they are doing at SFA. I think it is great that they are giving guys from multiple different areas a chance to compete at a high level. The problem is that they are in the MIAA... Drop out of the MIAA and play an independent schedule. It would be fun to watch them play an IMG like schedule each year. 

Nothing like building a team with players from all over just to try and win a MIAA championship. If your goal is to win a National Championship, play a National Championship caliber schedule and not the MIAA.

Bingo 

5 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Pretty positive that Spalding dropped them as well. As of now, Gilman and Mcd are the only ones playing them. I don’t see Gilman dropping them. 

The bigger question here is, how many kids will leave and go elsewhere? Playing against Avalon and FCA isn’t going to cut it for what Biff is trying to do over there.  Not when you can go to SJC, GC or DM and play a real National Schedule. 

I don’t agree with teams this late dropping games, especially against a league opponent. This should be a league wide decision. If they’re still in the conference, the teams should be made to play them. But, I knew this was coming and Biff and company should have as well. They were the most hated at Gilman, what did they think would happen at a school like SFA, where they truly could push the limits? 

I don’t agree with not playing them if rules weren’t broken