hst2

Obama was right

76 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

They voted for him because they didn’t want her. 

I kinda disagree.....the Electoral College voted for Trump ....not the unwashed masses. 

Also going back to your previous post the one before that. 

I had a blink blink moment a what the ...moment. 

Reading what you posted....I realized...that maybe....if Hillary had got elected...that maybe we would be in a situation similar to what we are in now. With one difference, it would have been a lib agenda with REALLY SMART aids and appointees....where as....with Trump you got DAS aids appointees. 

I almost feel like the public was in between a rock and a hard place regardless. The same crappy coin....just different sides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

Current definition? LMAO!!! You mean the Alt-right (racist) definition? 

EK....to you anyone that isn't giving free stuff away to blacks or even has a minimal conservative position.....well is a racist. IMO

Next. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What many liberals and Democrats fail to realize is that even people within the party were claiming that a Hillary win and administration was going to be the equivalent of a third Obama term. 

That's why they also fail to realize that Trump WAS the recall vote. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-obamas-third-term/

There are many more pieces that framed a would-be Hillary victory that way.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

EK....to you anyone that isn't giving free stuff away to blacks or even has a minimal conservative position.....well is a racist. IMO

Next. 

LMAO!!! Hst.... my theory proven ...Again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

What many liberals and Democrats fail to realize is that even people within the party were claiming that a Hillary win and administration was going to be the equivalent of a third Obama term. 

That's why they also fail to realize that Trump WAS the recall vote. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-obamas-third-term/

There are many more pieces that framed a would-be Hillary victory that way.

 

 

Ode.... I got to hand it to you ....that was a excellent way to put it.  Kudo's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

LMAO!!! Hst.... my theory proven ...Again.

No theories on my side at least ....your blatant hatred for anything white or conservativehas been clearly proven.....day in and day out....both you and hst. 

The theory/postulation regarding you is very clear and documented. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

I kinda disagree.....the Electoral College voted for Trump ....not the unwashed masses. 

Also going back to your previous post the one before that. 

I had a blink blink moment a what the ...moment. 

Reading what you posted....I realized...that maybe....if Hillary had got elected...that maybe we would be in a situation similar to what we are in now. With one difference, it would have been a lib agenda with REALLY SMART aids and appointees....where as....with Trump you got DAS aids appointees. 

I almost feel like the public was in between a rock and a hard place regardless. The same crappy coin....just different sides. 

True. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Ode.... I got to hand it to you ....that was a excellent way to put it.  Kudo's

And yet you just said "The Electoral College voted him, not the unwashed masses". Sounds like you're trying to have it both ways?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

I kinda disagree.....the Electoral College voted for Trump ....not the unwashed masses. 

Also going back to your previous post the one before that. 

I had a blink blink moment a what the ...moment. 

Reading what you posted....I realized...that maybe....if Hillary had got elected...that maybe we would be in a situation similar to what we are in now. With one difference, it would have been a lib agenda with REALLY SMART aids and appointees....where as....with Trump you got DAS aids appointees. 

I almost feel like the public was in between a rock and a hard place regardless. The same crappy coin....just different sides. 

I disagree about the aids thing.  I think there's be a more aids under Hillary had she won.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

And yet you just said "The Electoral College voted him, not the unwashed masses". Sounds like you're trying to have it both ways?

Actually it was two different things.

  • the electoral college elected Trump
  • If Hillary....what is to say that she AND HERE MINIONS....would not be ramming through an uber left progressive agenda...much like Trump is with his uber -right agenda? Nothing. But....as I was trying to point out....where here REAL polical skills (vs Trump) and having talented people to push the agenda (unlike Trumps morona) and in such a way that 'the unwashed wouldn't see it. 

Hope that makes sense. BTW I am not getting into which agenda is or could have been correct.....just pointing out the flip side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ode2Joy said:

I disagree about the aids thing.  I think there's be a more aids under Hillary had she won.

The body count doesn't matter. What would matter that Hillary would have people that knew what the blip they are doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Ode.... I got to hand it to you ....that was a excellent way to put it.  Kudo's

A Hillary victory was touted as a "third Obama term" by many pieces written.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guido2 said:

The body count doesn't matter. What would matter that Hillary would have people that knew what the blip they are doing.

I agree.  It's hard to believe that people knowingly take unnecessary risks today with all the emphasis placed on precautions and testing since the early 80s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

A Hillary victory was touted as a "third Obama term" by many pieces written.

Yes... I know that.....

And I am sure that 'some' voted for Trump because of that. It scared the poop out of them.

Obama ....IMO, because of his race.....had to tread lightly ...compared to what Hillary might have been free to do...being white and female. Plus throw in Obama's foundation blocks....that would jump start a Hillary progressive/lib/dem agenda. 

More scary stuff for some I imagine. And perfectly possible.

Candidly, if Hillary had gotten elected I would have started digging trenches and ordering waterproof storage cans for my guns and ammo. :lol:

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Actually it was two different things.

  • the electoral college elected Trump
  • If Hillary....what is to say that she AND HERE MINIONS....would not be ramming through an uber left progressive agenda...much like Trump is with his uber -right agenda? Nothing. But....as I was trying to point out....where here REAL polical skills (vs Trump) and having talented people to push the agenda (unlike Trumps morona) and in such a way that 'the unwashed wouldn't see it. 

Hope that makes sense. BTW I am not getting into which agenda is or could have been correct.....just pointing out the flip side. 

What does any of that have to do with Obama? That was the point the poster (or troll, as is becoming evident to me) you were responding to was trying to make: that somehow Trump's election was a rejection of Obama rather than Clinton. People still vote for (or against) individuals, not necessarily ideas. At least, the people that make the difference in elections.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, hst2 said:

Like asking a question or making a comment that isn't tediously repetitive? 

I hope it can be said that I am not only a traitor to my race, but to my gender as well

Tedious is it.   How many white grievance topics have you personally started?  Dozens?   Over a hundred?

What race are you trying to be a traitor to?   I have it on bad authority that the white race doesn't exist.  It was invented to secure their privilege.   If you want to be a traitor to this then go right ahead.   Just have the honesty to admit that the problem is with your own beliefs.

Edited by SemiAuto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is another problem with white grievance electing Trump.

Quote

His convention was called “one of the worst ever.” Chris Matthews deemed him “dangerous” and “scary,” Ellen DeGeneres said “If you’re a woman, you should be very, very scared.” His opponent ran an ad against him portraying him as uniquely dangerous for women. “I’ve never felt this way before, but it’s a scary time to be a woman,” said a woman in the ad.

He was frequently called a “bully,” “anti-immigrant,” “racist,” “stupid,” and “unfit” to be president.

It predates Trump.   It is old.   It is like the boy who cried wolf.   When the wolf really did show up nobody believed him.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

What does any of that have to do with Obama? That was the point the poster (or troll, as is becoming evident to me) you were responding to was trying to make: that somehow Trump's election was a rejection of Obama rather than Clinton. People still vote for (or against) individuals, not necessarily ideas. At least, the people that make the difference in elections.  

 

Look Dys... I am having a really hard time understanding what  you want me to say.  Obamas 'Third term' was menioned by Ode....I commented.....

I have explained my thoughts to you as best I can to address what you are asking.....now I am not really sure YOU know what  you are asking.

So lets move on. OK. 

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Look Dys... I am having a really hard time understanding what  you want me to say.  I have explained 'it' as best I can. And you don't understand.

So lets move on. OK. 

I understood you just fine. But ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dystopia said:

I understood you just fine. But ok. 

What ever. Dys ....have another beer on me. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

What ever. Dys ....have another beer on me. :lol:

Won't say no to that!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

Won't say no to that!:lol:

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SemiAuto said:

Tedious is it.   How many white grievance topics have you personally started?  Dozens?   Over a hundred?

What race are you trying to be a traitor to?   I have it on bad authority that the white race doesn't exist.  It was invented to secure their privilege.   If you want to be a traitor to this then go right ahead.   Just have the honesty to admit that the problem is with your own beliefs.

Honestly, considering your monitoring of my posts, I'm surprised you can't give a specific number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Honestly, considering your monitoring of my posts, I'm surprised you can't give a specific number.

Monitoring?   You forget yourself to the point of absurdity.   At least tedious wasn't the normal anti-liberal screed.  

Edited by SemiAuto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Ode2Joy said:

A Hillary victory was touted as a "third Obama term" by many...

Tru dat. B)

#BacklashCity

Edited by EL-FLIPPO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now