Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EGoldstein

"President should not testify before special counsel Robert Mueller because "our recollection keeps changing."

14 posts in this topic

"Rudy Giuliani on Sunday said President Trump’s explanation for a statement on the controversial 2016 Trump Tower meeting has repeatedly changed because “our recollection keeps changing.”"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/03/politics/donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-jay-sekulow-recollection/index.html

"Our recollection", who is the we, Ruddy?  If Donny's memory is so bad, maybe he ought to step down.  

6 minutes ago, EGoldstein said:

"Rudy Giuliani on Sunday said President Trump’s explanation for a statement on the controversial 2016 Trump Tower meeting has repeatedly changed because “our recollection keeps changing.”"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/03/politics/donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-jay-sekulow-recollection/index.html

"Our recollection", who is the we, Ruddy?  If Donny's memory is so bad, maybe he ought to step down.  

What a crock......

That's the funny thing about thugs/liars; their stories keep changing.

Oh, it's a HARD rain...

“Our recollection keep changing” means “we are throwing anything at the wall to see what sticks”, which to anyone not blinded by Trump knows is lying, pure and simple.

I think if we give it time Rudy will eventually be gone. Eventually they all go.

What tickles me about Rudy is he's so blissfully unaware of what a clown he is.

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

What tickles me about Rudy is he's so blissfully unaware of what a clown he is.

I am laughing because I think that every time he speaks.

Not a whole hellofalotof self awareness in that suit.

Edited by songfourone

I just hate it when I spill good liquor because I am having laughing convulsions.

1 hour ago, EGoldstein said:

It's an ocean of alternative facts out there. Who can be expected to keep it all straight?

28 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

It's an ocean of alternative facts out there. Who can be expected to keep it all straight?

Yes, now there is a buzz about Donny pardoning himself. It's a new dynamic in American politics, even Nixon never tipped his toe in those waters. Donny is in a hole and he continues to dig. The investigators have him on the run. If he were innocent, there would be no reason to steadfastly attack the investigation. 

22 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

Yes, now there is a buzz about Donny pardoning himself. It's a new dynamic in American politics, even Nixon never tipped his toe in those waters. Donny is in a hole and he continues to dig. The investigators have him on the run. If he were innocent, there would be no reason to steadfastly attack the investigation. 

"Trump keeps saying he’s innocent. So why does he keep sounding like he’s guilty?"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-keeps-saying-hes-innocent-so-why-does-he-keep-sounding-like-hes-guilty/2018/04/24/c50196be-4712-11e8-9072-f6d4bc32f223_story.html?utm_term=.a44eaeb65c69

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, EGoldstein said:

Thanks for the link. It's not rocket science. If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide. I know innocent people sometimes get railroaded by over zealous prosecutors, but not the POTUS. 

Donny is a scoundrel and he is not worthy the office. Congress should do the right thing and remove him from office.   

Edited by FatBoy

43 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

pardoning himself would lead to impeachment. Accepting a pardon means you committed one or more criminal acts. By committing criminal acts while in office he fails this--> will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

9 hours ago, FatBoy said:

Donny is a scoundrel

The most perfect descriptor among the multitude of descriptors...